Most trucks and SUVs come from the factory with the rear that is about a couple of inches higher than the front. However, a vehicle with a nose-down stance may not be that attractive to some drivers. Fortunately, everyone can compensate for this angle by means of a proper leveling kit. This nice aftermarket product helps you ensure the correct position of the vehicle and even optimize its performance.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Leveling Kits the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as Daystar, Hotchkis, ReadyLIFT, Skyjacker, Superlift the Leveling Kits we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
The leveling kit is actually a type of suspension lift kit that usually adds a few extra inches to the vehicle's front. Mind that leveling kits shouldn't be confused with complete suspension lift kits, which serve a different purpose. There are several different types of leveling kits and all of them are equally effective if used for the intended purpose. Depending on your vehicle application, you can choose from strut extensions, coil spacers, and torsion keys.
As a rule, a good leveling kit is made of parts that are forged steel or billet aluminum. Strut extensions are intended for vehicles utilizing a coilover strut for their front suspension. The strut extension is installed on the top of the coilover strut, raising the vehicle's height to the required level. Coil spacers function similarly to strut extensions, though, the spacers are added to the top of the coil spring buckets. Some vehicles may require torsion keys that allow you to create a lift by simply manipulating a vehicle's torsion bar.
Almost all full-size trucks and SUVs accept larger tires, which is great unless you're going to put the vehicle in motion. Once you decide to try them out, those big tires will rub on the fenders, especially when turning. Also, don't forget that many aftermarket wheels are wider than the OE ones. So, one way or another, you need a leveling kit for customizing your vehicle. When considering a kit, consult with the professionals who will advise you on the type and style that is the best for your vehicle.
Well, suppose you've already bought a leveling kit. The question is, what are you going to do next? In other words, how are you going to install it: on your own or seek someone's help? If you install the kit in your garage, then you should have at least a floor jack and jack stands, or a floor jack and hydraulic lift. And do remember that if the kit is installed improperly, the likelihood of an accident or breakdown will increase. So, think twice before going with a do-it-yourself decision.
- Coilover KitsCoiover Kits & Components
- Lowering KitsBody Drop Kits
- Lift KitsBody Lift Kits
- Leveling KitsSelf Leveling Units, Sensors
- Air SuspensionSprings, Shocks & Switches
- Shocks & StrutsShock Absorbers & Assemblies
- Coil SpringsSpring Sets, Helpers & Adjusters
- Sway BarsSway Bar Bushings & End Links
- Helper Springs
- Torsion BarsTorsion Bar Sets & Mounting Kits
- Control ArmsControl Arm Assemblies, Strut Rods
- Leaf SpringsLeaf Spring Sets & Bushings
- Electronic SuspensionSwitches, Relays & Controls
- Strut Tower BracesStrut Mounts, Boots & Bushings
- Alignment KitsCamber Plates, Cam Bolts, Toe Kits
- Ball JointsBall Joints, Joint Attachment Parts
- Steering ComponentsSteering Stabilizers, Arms & Ends
- Suspension BushingsBushing Kits, Shaft Kits & Bumpers
- Bump Stops
- Skid PlatesSkid Plates & Undercovers
- Shock & Strut HardwareUpper Strut Mounts, Shock Boots
- Suspension LubricantsGreasing Prevents Wear
- Audi Leveling Kits
- Buick Leveling Kits
- Cadillac Leveling Kits
- Chevy Leveling Kits
- Chrysler Leveling Kits
- Dodge Leveling Kits
- Ford Leveling Kits
- GMC Leveling Kits
- Honda Leveling Kits
- Hummer Leveling Kits
- Infiniti Leveling Kits
- Jeep Leveling Kits
- Land Rover Leveling Kits
- Lincoln Leveling Kits
| Posted by Jose | (Brooklyn, NY)
This product is at most. The most amazing thing sine air-shocks. It not only dose it give you lift, it also give you the bounce that is expected of an air-lift system. Furthermore, its fast and easy to install, need i say more, i don't thing so: try it and your see that it speaks for itself.
- Popular Leveling Kits Part Numbers
- RBP® 605020-RX - 2" Leveling Kit (2500 / 3500)
- RBP® 105010-RX - 2" Leveling Kit (Exc. Raptor)
- ReadyLIFT® T6-3085K - 2.25" T6 Billet Front Leveling Kit (Black)
- ReadyLIFT® T6-1030K - 2.0" T6 Billet Front Leveling Kit (1500, Black)
- ReadyLIFT® T6-2055B - 2.0" T6 Billet Front Leveling Kit (4WD, SVT Raptor, Blue)
- ReadyLIFT® T6-3085S - 2.25" T6 Billet Front Leveling Kit (Silver)
- ReadyLIFT® T6-5055K - 2.25" T6 Billet Front Leveling Kit (Black)
- Firestone® 8627 - Suspension Load Leveling Kit
- Firestone® 2430 - Suspension Load Leveling Kit
- Truxxx® 405040 - Suspension Front Leveling Kit