There are several reasons that a truck can have that “nose-down” attitude. The engine is heavier than an empty bed, and truck rear suspension is generally set up to carry a load without dragging the tail, so the truck will naturally sit higher in the rear when empty. The weight of aftermarket accessories like a winch, off-road bumper, or grille guard can also cause the front end to droop. Whatever the reason, the stance can be improved with a leveling kit.
- ReadyLIFT® Truck Lift KitTruck Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Lift your Truck safely, without making it steer vaguely, handle poorly, or feel top-heavy with a Custom Lift Kit from ReadyLIFT. Make room for larger tires and wheels, improve ground clearance, or just...$49.95 - $809.95
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Leveling KitComfortRide™ Leveling Kit by Daystar®. Whether you want to raise just the front of your truck to offset a slant-nose factory design or bring both the front and rear up equally, Daystar offers durable polyurethane spacers and...$39.95 - $289.75
- Pro Comp® Nitro Leveling KitNitro Leveling Kit by Pro Comp®. Pro Comp Nitro Kits are the economical alternative to a complete suspension system. The Nitro Kit's utilize coil spring spacers, torsion keys, or strut spacers to achieve front lift. This leaves the...$229.99 - $699.99
- ICON® Leveling SystemLeveling System by ICON Vehicle Dynamics®. ICON Vehicle Dynamics has developed a range of suspension systems with optimized vehicle specific shock damping. These systems offer excellent on and offroad driveability. While driving...$830.95 - $3,196.95
- MaxTrac Suspension® Strut Spacer Leveling KitStrut Spacer Leveling Kit by MaxTrac Suspension®. MaxTrac Suspension provides extremely high quality fabricated strut spacers made from steel, stamped top plates, and standardized hardware across all applications.$119.95 - $169.95
- Firestone® Level-Rite™ Air Helper Spring KitLevel-Rite™ Air Helper Spring Kit by Firestone®. Certain factory suspension configurations do not allow the fitment of a stand-alone air spring. In these cases, it is necessary to pair the air spring with the shock absorber to...$227.49 - $1,088.13
- ReadyLIFT® Leveling KitLeveling Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Lift your truck’s front end for a new winch or plow, or simply level out its ride stance. Includes a pair of coil spring spacers, bumps stops and shock extensions. Construction of spacers varies with...$139.95 - $799.95
- Superlift® Level 1™ Lift KitLevel 1™ Lift Kit by Superlift®. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest computer modeling technology to aid in product design. Most of Superlift...$199.95 - $349.95
- Skyjacker® Standard Series Leveling KitStandard Series Leveling Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or...$4.44 - $166.04
- Skyjacker® Performance Strut Series Leveling KitPerformance Strut Series Leveling Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance,...$123.21 - $2,016.92
- Superlift® Level-It™ Leveling KitLevel-It™ Leveling Kit by Superlift®. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest computer modeling technology to aid in product design. Most of...$59.95 - $139.95
- Pro Comp® Spacer Leveling KitSpacer Leveling Kit by Pro Comp®. Pro Comp Level Lift systems are precision engineered to give your truck a more aggressive stance and provide added clearance for larger tires and wheels, while maintaining its factory-quality ride....$40.99 - $389.99
- Tuff Country® Leveling KitLeveling Kit by Tuff Country®. Leveling kits are designed to level the front of your truck with the rear. This allows for slightly larger tires and eliminates the “nose-down” look common in most trucks. Tuff Country EZ-Ride...$76.44 - $610.70
- Pro Comp® Level Lift Torsion Key KitLevel Lift Torsion Key Kit by Pro Comp®. Pro Comp is the fastest, safest, least expensive way to bring the front of your Vehicle level with the rear. This gives you the clearance and ability to add wheels and tires up to 32" in...$179.99
- ICON® Leveling KitLeveling Kit by ICON Vehicle Dynamics®. Ready to Lift your truck but need something a little more affordable than the higher end suspension shock systems or lift kits that are available? IVD Leveling Kits is a fast easy way to lift...$109.95 - $189.95
- Belltech® Leveling Spacer KitLeveling Spacer Kit with 1" Front Body Lift by Belltech®. Belltech offers simple, cost effective, and easy-to-install kits to lift your truck in the front or rear when a subtle adjustment is preferred for clearance or looks. A coil...$32.20 - $37.10
- RBP® Leveling KitLeveling Kit by RBP®. The RBP Lift Suspension Kit is a quality kit that raises the truck without sacrificing the ride and driveability. Factory suspension settings are preserved, as is the steering geometry. Cheaper lift solutions...$110.00 - $387.78
- Superlift® Level-It™ Lift KitLevel-It™ Lift Kit by Superlift®. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest computer modeling technology to aid in product design. Most of Superlift...$69.95 - $139.95
- Tuff Country® Torsion Bar Leveling KeysTorsion Bar Leveling Keys by Tuff Country®. Tuff Country’s torsion bar keys are designed as an easy solution to level trucks with factory torsion bars. These replacement torsion bars reindex the factory torsion bars which lifts...$76.44 - $172.39
- Truxxx® Leveling KitLeveling Kit by Truxxx®. All of Truxxx kits are a direct bolt in and require no modifications to your vehicle. These kits retain the stock ride quality of your truck. Every Truxxx leveling kit is Made in the USA with USA Mill...$108.00 - $348.00
- Hotchkis® Strut Spacer Leveling KitStrut Spacer Leveling Kit by Hotchkis®. Hotchkis Sport Suspension has found a solution for car owners that are too low due to aftermarket wheels, lowering springs or super charger installations. These precision, CNC machined...$104.90
- Rancho® Level It™ Torsion Key Leveling KitLevel It™ Torsion Key Leveling Kit by Rancho®. Rancho is a worldwide leader in off-road performance suspension components and Jeep accessories. All Rancho products deliver rugged performance for work and play in any on - or...$199.99 - $209.99
Now, personal taste is subjective, and some folks like the look of a raked truck. But the popularity of leveling kits shows that many truck owners want a level stance. Most trucks have plenty of room between the rear tire and fender, and having the same gap in the front can make the truck look like it’s been lifted all around, with the attendant imposing, aggressive appearance. And you can get this look for much less cash and effort than a four wheel lift.
Along with improved appearance, a leveling kit will also allow you to install larger tires on your truck. Most trucks can easily handle sizeable rubber in the rear, but the front can present problems. Front tires have to turn, and if the front end is low, larger than OE tires can easily rub the fenders. If all you want to do is run bigger meats why spend the money for a four-wheel lift kit if you know you already have plenty of room out back? A leveling kit is the economical way to raise the front end and give you the tire clearance you need.
The makeup of a leveling kit will vary according to suspension design. Many late model trucks have struts in front and the front end can be raised on these trucks using spacers at the top of the strut or extensions at the bottom. If you want to replace the shock portion of the strut, some can allow the position of the lower coil spring seat to be adjusted so you can get the exact degree of front end lift that you want. For torsion bar suspensions we offer torsion bar keys that reindex the factory torsion bars so you can lift the front without the harsh ride that comes from just cranking up the bars with the OE keys.
Leveling earlier models may require installing taller coil springs or adding a leaf pack and longer U-bolts to the front leaf springs. Punch in your truck’s year, make, and model into the drop down boxes on this page and you’ll find the details for your truck in the individual product descriptions. The most important thing we want to convey here is that each leveling kit we offer has been engineered for the specific vehicle by manufacturers who specialize in performance truck suspensions. You’ll get the front end height you want for level stance and tire clearance, while maintaining factory ride quality.
- (5,910)Coilover KitsCoilover Kits & Components
- (6,136)Lowering KitsBody Drop Kits
- (7,209)Lift KitsBody Lift Kits
- (6,464)Handling KitsFor High Stability & Control
- (9,185)Air SuspensionAir Kits & Components
- (48,338)Shocks & StrutsShock Absorbers & Assemblies
- (12,541)Coil SpringsLift & Lowering Spring Kits
- (33,486)Sway BarsStabilizer Bars & Components
- (746)Strut Tower BracesStrut Mounts, Boots & Bushings
- (37,815)Control ArmsControl Arm Assemblies, Strut Rods
- (534)Torsion BarsTorsion Bars & Key Kits
- (437)Subframe BracesBillet Braces, K-Members
- (6,609)Alignment KitsCamber Plates, Cam Bolts, Toe Kits
- (5,881)Leaf SpringsLeaf Spring Sets & Shackles
- (812)Traction BarsTraction & Ladder Bars
- (31,961)Suspension BushingsPolyurethane Bushing Kits
- (363)Skid PlatesSkid Plates & Undercovers
- (689)Panhard BarsPanhard & Track Bars
- (5,320)Helper SpringsLeaf & Air Helper Springs
- (31)Torque ArmsPrevent Axle from Rotation
- (68)4 Link KitsFour Link Systems & Components
- (14,547)Ball JointsBall Joints & Joint Attachment Parts
- (1,699)Bump StopsHydraulic & Polyurethane Sets
- (9)Fender BracesFender Struts & Braces
- (95)Suspension LubricantsGreasing Prevents Wear
- (923)Power Steering FluidMake Turning Easy
- (3,249)Wheel SpacersSpacers, Adapters & Kits
- (1,272)Suspension & Steering ToolsSpring Compressors, Axle Sockets
- (132)Automotive Lifts & StandsJack Stands, Engine Stands, Hoists
- (203)Car JacksBottle, Hydraulic, Off-Road
- (19)Off-Road JacksGet Unstuck Safely & Easily
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Performance PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Performance PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
Browse by Vehicle
- Audi Leveling Kits
- BMW Leveling Kits
- Buick Leveling Kits
- Cadillac Leveling Kits
- Chevy Leveling Kits
- Chrysler Leveling Kits
- Dodge Leveling Kits
- Ford Leveling Kits
- GMC Leveling Kits
- Honda Leveling Kits
- Hummer Leveling Kits
- Infiniti Leveling Kits
- Isuzu Leveling Kits
- Jeep Leveling Kits
- Land Rover Leveling Kits
- Lincoln Leveling Kits