Best defined by its clean lines, the Oldsmobile Omega has defied time and continued to reign on the roads long after production ceased. Pimp up your Omega and join the Omega-owners fraternity in enjoying superior performance from the car. All you need for this massive improvement to materialize is a new custom exhaust system. Get the right fit for your Oldsmobile Omega from CARiD. They also have diverse selections of complete exhaust systems and exhaust components to choose from at CARiD. Your best bet is an exhaust that fits right into the engine cylinder; not one that is smaller or larger. This will you maximum gains in horsepower and torque. It will also enable your Omega to hold its own in less-than perfect terrains. Cat back exhaust systems for the Oldsmobile Omega, such as those offered by Flowmaster and MagnaFlow will give you immense power and powering force. Combining these with a performance header from the same brands or equally good ones like Gibson and Borla will double the power gained.
While increased power is enough to make driving the Oldsmobile Omega a satisfying experience, power is not all you get. You also get better sound and improved looks. Custom Oldsmobile Omega exhaust systems bring out the powerful hum of the engine, only toning it done to meet noise regulatory requirements. All noise and vibration is blocked from penetrating into the cabin and it will be hard to imagine you’re inside a 1984 model or 1973 for that matter, because of how refined the cabin feels. The exhaust systems themselves are made from shiny stainless steel and naturally are attractive, not to mention durable. The parts of the exhaust system that can be seen from the outside, namely the tailpipes and tips, are given a chrome finish or shiny polish to give the car stylish appeal.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 2 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Taylor Cable® - Seal-4-Good™ Exhaust Header GasketsStarting at: $29.47$29.47
- COMP Cams® - Exhaust ValveStarting at: $10.05$10.05
- Mr. Gasket® - Ultra-Seal™ Exhaust Gasket SetStarting at: $33.18$33.18
- Flowmaster® - 220 Series Stainless Steel Standard Duty Oval Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $63.44$63.44
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $106.00$106.00
- BBK® - Premium™ Header Gasket SetStarting at: $12.83$12.83
- Mr. Gasket® - Copper Seal Exhaust Gasket SetStarting at: $58.46$58.46
- Flowmaster® - American Thunder™ Stainless Steel Header-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $499.99$499.99
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $612.70$612.70
- Mr. Gasket® - Stainless Steel Exhaust Header Bolt SetStarting at: $30.52$30.52
"These mufflers from Flowmaster are the quality I expected for my muscle car projects. They sound great and add performance to my rides. "
"Sounds amazing! Burnt rolled tip scratches off easy but still sounds great, it's all that matters."