Oldsmobile Exhaust Systems
- 442 Exhaust Systems
- Achieva Exhaust Systems
- Alero Exhaust Systems
- Aurora Exhaust Systems
- Bravada Exhaust Systems
- Calais Exhaust Systems
- Ciera Exhaust Systems
- Custom Cruiser Exhaust Systems
- Cutlass Exhaust Systems
- Eighty-Eight Exhaust Systems
If you are looking for a performance exhaust system to fit your Oldsmobile, look no further than CARiD. CARiD stocks a wide range of Oldsmobile exhaust systems, fitting even the earliest models. The Flowmaster stainless steel oval catalytic converter is probably one you should consider. The entire construction is made from stainless steel to ensure durability and reliable performance. The converter is not susceptible to rusting. Its straight-through design allows maximum exhaust flow with minimal restriction, enabling massive production of horsepower and torque. Furthermore, the strata are made of high-grade materials to ensure endurance even in tough driving conditions. The Flowmaster produces a deep bold sound, matching the power under your hood. In addition, the acoustics are packed in firm manner to ensure sound quality does not deteriorate over time.
Alternatively, take up the Corsa polished stainless steel twin pro series tip. This exhaust tip features a glossy finish to enhance the gleaming exterior of your car. It is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure durability and reliable performance. It is also very resistant to corrosion. The dealers have the highest confidence in the product and provide a limited lifetime warranty against defects for as long as you own the vehicle. The dealers also provide an instruction manual to aid in the installation process. The Gibson cat-back exhaust systems for Nissan models come with a super flow muffler and mandrel bent tubing. They are highly efficient and reduce exhaust flow restriction to a minimal 5%. This is a massive reduction considering that stock exhaust systems have an exhaust flow restriction above 35%. This gigantic reduction is brought about by mandrel benders, which retain the muffler’s size and shape throughout its entire length. The Gibson cat-back exhaust system also produces awesome sound, drawing appreciative glances from all around.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 2 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Flowmaster® - Scavenger Series Elite Headers 3" Flange Outlet Starting at: $749.95$749.95
- Mr. Gasket® - Ultra-Seal™ Exhaust Gasket SetStarting at: $34.52$34.52
- Taylor Cable® - Seal-4-Good™ Exhaust Header GasketsStarting at: $29.47$29.47
- COMP Cams® - Exhaust ValveStarting at: $10.05$10.05
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $262.17$262.17
- BBK® - Premium™ Header Gasket SetStarting at: $12.83$12.83
- Flowmaster® - 220 Series Stainless Steel Standard Duty Oval Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $63.44$63.44
- Mr. Gasket® - Copper Seal Exhaust Gasket SetStarting at: $58.46$58.46
- MagnaFlow® - Street Series Stainless Steel X-Member-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $612.70$612.70
- Flowmaster® - 50 Series Delta Flow™ MufflerStarting at: $101.99$101.99
"These mufflers from Flowmaster are the quality I expected for my muscle car projects. They sound great and add performance to my rides. "
"Sounds amazing! Burnt rolled tip scratches off easy but still sounds great, it's all that matters."