- 442 Performance Exhaust Systems
- Achieva Performance Exhaust Systems
- Alero Performance Exhaust Systems
- Aurora Performance Exhaust Systems
- Bravada Performance Exhaust Systems
- Calais Performance Exhaust Systems
- Ciera Performance Exhaust Systems
- Custom Cruiser Performance Exhaust Systems
- Cutlass Performance Exhaust Systems
- Eighty-Eight Performance Exhaust Systems
- F85 Performance Exhaust Systems
- Fiesta Performance Exhaust Systems
- Firenza Performance Exhaust Systems
- Intrigue Performance Exhaust Systems
- Jetfire Performance Exhaust Systems
- Jetstar Performance Exhaust Systems
If you are looking for a performance exhaust system to fit your Oldsmobile, look no further than CARiD. CARiD stocks a wide range of Oldsmobile exhaust systems, fitting even the earliest models. The Flowmaster stainless steel oval catalytic converter is probably one you should consider. The entire construction is made from stainless steel to ensure durability and reliable performance. The converter is not susceptible to rusting. Its straight-through design allows maximum exhaust flow with minimal restriction, enabling massive production of horsepower and torque. Furthermore, the strata are made of high-grade materials to ensure endurance even in tough driving conditions. The Flowmaster produces a deep bold sound, matching the power under your hood. In addition, the acoustics are packed in firm manner to ensure sound quality does not deteriorate over time.
Alternatively, take up the Corsa polished stainless steel twin pro series tip. This exhaust tip features a glossy finish to enhance the gleaming exterior of your car. It is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure durability and reliable performance. It is also very resistant to corrosion. The dealers have the highest confidence in the product and provide a limited lifetime warranty against defects for as long as you own the vehicle. The dealers also provide an instruction manual to aid in the installation process. The Gibson cat-back exhaust systems for Nissan models come with a super flow muffler and mandrel bent tubing. They are highly efficient and reduce exhaust flow restriction to a minimal 5%. This is a massive reduction considering that stock exhaust systems have an exhaust flow restriction above 35%. This gigantic reduction is brought about by mandrel benders, which retain the muffler’s size and shape throughout its entire length. The Gibson cat-back exhaust system also produces awesome sound, drawing appreciative glances from all around.
- MagnaFlow® Street Series Exhaust SystemStreet Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow®. The Street Series is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal...$378.87 - $3,904.65
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...$82.70 - $3,460.20
- Flowmaster® American Thunder™ Exhaust SystemAmerican Thunder™ Exhaust System by Flowmaster®. American Thunder gives you the Mild-Moderate Sound / Moderate Sound / Aggressive Sound / Moderate-Aggressive Sound / Mild Sound (depends on application and exhaust type) of a...$241.34 - $996.48
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$69.00 - $363.08
- Flowmaster® Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance....$65.18 - $943.42
- Flowmaster® Standard Duty Oval Catalytic ConverterStandard Duty Oval Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best...$65.18 - $943.42
- Flowmaster® 220 Series Stainless Steel Catalytic ConverterThe new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to deliver the best possible performance. The shells are made of stainless steel,...$65.18 - $349.07
- Flowmaster® Prebend TailpipesPrebend Tailpipes by Flowmaster®. These tailpipes are bare dual-out rear exit pipes and are sold in pairs. Hardware and hangers are not included in kit. Fitments for many popular Classic Cars available.$132.20 - $278.08
- DynoMax® Super Turbo™ Exhaust SystemSuper Turbo™ Exhaust System by DynoMax®. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow performance exhaust tone without annoying interior resonance, with this axle-back exhaust system....$102.98 - $600.11
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo™ Polished Stainless Steel MufflerUltra Flo™ Polished Stainless Steel Muffler by DynoMax®. This muffler packs straight-through design for unrestricted exhaust flow and a dyno-proven increase in power inside a polished stainless steel shell that delivers a show...$70.75 - $344.49
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance PartsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance PartsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Performance PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Walker® 31532 Gasket$5.92
Oldsmobile Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
- Related Performance Exhaust Systems Pages
- Popular Performance Exhaust Systems Part Numbers