Oldsmobile Intrigue Accessories & Parts
Borrowing design cues of the Oldsmobile Antares concept car's parts, the Oldsmobile Intrigue was introduced in 1998. This mid-size sedan came to replace the Cutlass Supreme. Similar to a range of such mid-sized sedans as the Buick Regal and Pontiac Grand Prix, the Oldsmobile Intrigue featured different styling. The model varied from the mentioned sedans with equipment, chassis tuning, and 1.5 inches shorter wheelbase. The Intrigue came in three trim levels: base GX, mid-level GL, and high-end GLS. First powered by a 3.8-liter V6 engine developing 195 hp, the sedan received new engine later. Being standard in the top-line GLS and optional in base GX and midlevel GS models, the new dual-overhead-cam 3.5-liter V6 engine produced 215 hp. Soon it became standard across the model line though.
The 2000 model year was notable for the new option, namely an antiskid system called the Precision Control System. Designed to assist in keeping the vehicle on its assigned path by selective braking of one or more individual wheels, it was optional on all models. Base model buyers had to get optional traction control to receive the Precision Control System. Another exclusive feature was the GM's OnStar emergency/communications system. Becoming standard in 1999, integrated rear radio antenna was there all years after. The interior was revised with thicker, leather-wrapped steering wheel available on all models. Intrigue GLS received standard heated power front seats. As for the exterior parts, wheels now had more luxurious six-spoke design. The Intrigue also gained larger "Oldsmobile" emblem on the deck lid and new standard automatic headlights.
Still offering GX, GL, and top GLS trims, in 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue was available in new gold-trim package, which was optional. The same year brought Premium Leather and Precision Sport option packages. While traction control was standard on GX sedan earlier, it was offered as optional in 2001. The high-end model boasted two-tone interior with sterling accents, driver lumbar support, sunroof, and HomeLink. The exterior colors (Tropic Teal and Indigo Blue) along with LATCH (Lower Anchor and Top tether for Children) in three rear seat positions were also new. With no significant changes made to the Intrigue parts in 2002, the model was discontinued in June due to termination of the Oldsmobile brand.
A lot of times, a "premium midsize sedan" isn't so well premium. There are at least some shortcomings here and there that bring certain level of disappointment. The Oldsmobile Intrigue knows not of such letdowns. The Intrigue became the solution for the drivers who wanted a good mix of strong performance coupled with inviting and economical base features. It got the job done. Still a presence, the Intrigue becomes even more intriguing when fitted with the right accessories. It is a respected auto that deserves your attention.
CARiD.com is famous for our commitment to providing the most styles along with the highest quality, and our selection of Oldsmobile Intrigue Accessories and Parts is no different. We showcase nothing but the finest options for your vehicle, starting with everything from grilles and dash kits to floor mats and spoilers. And since our Oldsmobile Intrigue accessories and parts come from the most respected manufacturers in the game, you are guaranteed perfect OEM fit along with relentless durability. Let your vehicle speak for itself - hook up with the Oldsmobile Intrigue accessories that do the talking!
- Coverking® Neosupreme Printed Custom Seat Coversfrom $137.49 - $171.86# 15680350
- # 11854653
- Thule® Hyper™ XL Cargo Box$959.95# 9186667
- Yakima® HullyRollers Kayak Rackfrom $59.00 - $109.00# 13824626
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Remanufactured Loaded Brake Caliperfrom $38.41 - $69.71# 20383443
- COMP Cams® Valve Spring Retainerfrom $36.92 - $292.29# 14699496
- # 7546658
- Rhino-Rack® Pioneer Platform Rackfrom $548.10 - $746.10# 34921644
Whatever you expect from your Oldsmobile Intrigue, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Oldsmobile Intrigue and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Oldsmobile Intrigue Dash Kits
- Oldsmobile Intrigue Chrome Trim
- Oldsmobile Intrigue Floor Mats
- Oldsmobile Intrigue Wind Deflectors
- Oldsmobile Intrigue Cargo Liners
- Oldsmobile Intrigue Seat Covers
- Oldsmobile Intrigue Car Covers
- Oldsmobile Intrigue Custom Gauges
- Oldsmobile Intrigue Light Covers
- Oldsmobile Intrigue Side Mirrors
- Oldsmobile Intrigue License Plates
- Oldsmobile Intrigue Wiper Blades
- Oldsmobile Intrigue Mud Flaps
- Oldsmobile Intrigue Custom Hoods
- Oldsmobile Intrigue Bike Racks
- Oldsmobile Intrigue Roof Racks
- Towing & Hitches Trailer Hitches
- Oldsmobile Intrigue Sun Shades
- Oldsmobile Intrigue Dash Covers
- Oldsmobile Intrigue Door Sills
- Oldsmobile Intrigue Car Organizers
- Oldsmobile Intrigue Pet Travel
- Oldsmobile Intrigue Car Bras
- Oldsmobile Intrigue Racing Seats
The product was packaged very well until I tried to install. The head of the product was too big and I was unable to install. I had reorder the original part from GM and the installation was complete.