The Oldsmobile Intrigue looks like a safe car. Of course it’s got the whole safety package with air bags, seat belts and all the bells and whistles, but by ‘looks safe’ that means you could let your teenager drive it. The teen gets all excited, they are going to buy a new car, you take them to the lot and while they are salivating over the latest sports car, you choose the safe car. The Oldsmobile Intrigue. While you may not be able to keep the vehicle from the fender benders or the occasional light pole, you can protect it from the elements. You can help teach your young driver the value of keeping his possessions looking nice. UV rays bombard the Intrigue, penetrating the finish and fading the paint. Rain drops carry minute amounts of salts and minerals into the deep recesses leaving those areas vulnerable to rust and corrosion. Bird feces fall and bake onto the hood and top of the car. Once dried, the acidic content eats through the finish leaving unsightly stains and marks. To protect the car from all this, you need a car cover.
Visit Carid.com! CARiD’s Oldsmobile Intrigue car covers are engineered to fit your specific year and protect it from all the elements. If you opt for a generic car cover, keep in mind that the one-size-fits-all cover can leave large areas of your vehicle under bunched up material that will trap rain water in one location, causing the very damage you are trying to avoid. Coverking and Covercraft Oldsmobile Intrigue car covers from CARiD fit your vehicle like a glove. The unique material is naturally UV resistant. Some of the available models even protect from light hail storms and excessive moisture!
No matter where you keep your vehicle, on a parking lot or in a comfy garage, there are so many threats that can ruin the vulnerable paint job. And we are not talking about unsightly fingerprints and water spots. Bird droppings, tree sap, accidental scratches, harmful sun rays - they all are waiting for a chance to spoil your vehicle's exterior. The smart solution here is a quality car cover that won't let your vehicle's finish fade away. Indoor and outdoor car covers made of the world-class materials are waiting for you on our digital shelves. Check over 1 car cover reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the level of protection that is perfect for your needs.
- Covercraft® - Dustop™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $215.84$215.84
- Rampage® - Car CoverStarting at: $65.97$65.97
- Budge® - Car CoverStarting at: $40.50$40.50
- Coverking® - Coverbond 4™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $159.99$159.99
- Covercraft® - Block-It™ 380 Custom Car CoverStarting at: $166.20$166.20
- Coverking® - Satin Stretch™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $319.99$319.99
- Covercraft® - Ultra'tect™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $256.95$256.95
- Coverking® - Silverguard Plus™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $239.99$239.99
- Covercraft® - Evolution™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $200.61$200.61
- Coverking® - Autobody Armor™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $399.99$399.99
"I put the cover on and it fit perfectly. It protected the car from morning dews and foggy window. The cover was easy to take off and flexible to be wrapped into a small box for storage in the trunk. Now I need to find out in the coming summer how good it is for the hot sun."