- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.50 - $129.78
- AMP® MUD TERRAIN ATTACK$225.00 - $330.00
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO$150.22 - $541.89
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® DISCOVERER A/T3$123.89 - $376.28
About Nissan Xterra Tires
Your first ride in a Nissan Xterra is unlikely to leave your mind ever. This vehicle has a distinct styling design, a muscular engine and impressive driving dynamics. In addition, this car has exceptional off roader capability. Fitting the right set of tires will enhance utility, performance and ride quality. CARiD has a wide range of premium Nissan Xterra tires from respectable manufacturers around the country. These tires are made from high-grade materials including natural and synthetic rubbers. Innovative techniques are also applied in the production process to ensure precision and reliability. Summer and winter tires are designed to cope with challenges arising in those seasons. For instance, the winter period comes with slippery roads and poor visibility. Winter tires have a high braking force and outstanding traction on snow and ice. The Dunlop Graspic winter tire has exceptional durability in cold conditions. It also provides a better feel of the road thereby enhancing control and handling.
Regular tires are ideal for commuter drives within the city and the immediate neighborhood. However, if you plan to get away for the weekend to some far-flung campsite or lake, then you need a better set of tires. All terrain tires are designed to tackle the rough sections of the road. They are sturdy and more durable than regular tires. The Falken Sincera tire, for instance, has extraordinary aquaplaning resistance and a strong grip on the road. It has in-built capacity to reduce rolling resistance and improve fuel efficiency. In addition, a set of run-flat tires such as Pirelli P Zero run flat tires would also benefit you greatly out there. These tires facilitate continuous and uninterrupted driving even with a damaged tire, allowing you to reach the nearest repair shop for repairs. Install TPMS sensors on all tires to monitor air pressure and temperature and always ensure that your Nissan Xterra tires are in optimal condition before you travel.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.