There is no blurred line. There is no room for second guesses. The inside of your vehicle is either clean and protected or it’s not. It’s as simple as that. If you want true comfort and security, Nissan Rogue Floor Mats are the only choice. Custom Nissan Rogue Mats provide top-quality resistance against spills and debris while adding a touch of personal style mixed in. CARiD features a full selection of Nissan Rogue Floor Mats that do the job right every time. Take your pick of Nissan Rogue Rubber Mats, All-Weather Mats, ultra-luxurious Carpet Mats, Custom Embroidered Nissan Rogue Mats, and more. All of our Nissan Rogue Mats come from respected names like WeatherTech®, Lloyd®, and Nifty™, so you know that top-shelf workmanship and materials are on display. We give you the best value available to make it even easier! Defend your vehicle’s elegant interior the right way. Consider this the first step.
- WeatherTech® All-Weather Floor MatsAll-Weather Floor Mats by WeatherTech. The mats have deeply sculpted channels designed to trap water, road salt, mud and sand. All-Weather Floor Mats also have anti-skid ridges to prevent shifting in your vehicle and come with a...$29.95 - $149.95
- WeatherTech® DigitalFit Molded Floor LinersDigitalFit Molded Floor Liners by WeatherTech. The WeatherTech DigitalFit Molded Floor Liners accurately and completely line the vehicle carpet giving absolute interior protection. Digital laser measurements of interior surfaces...$59.95 - $1,000.00
- Husky Liners® Weatherbeater Floor LinersWeatherBeater Floor Liners by Husky Liners. These snugly fitting floor liners provide perfect protection for vehicle floors against water, snow, salt, sand, mud and most chemicals. The patented thermoplastic material works perfectly...$56.95 - $179.95
- Husky Liners® Classic Style Floor LinersClassic Style Floor Liners by Husky Liners. These snugly fitting floor liners protect your vehicle floors against water, snow, salt, sand, mud and most chemicals. High lips keep dirt and water in place. Diamond pattern with raised...$54.95 - $129.95
- Lund® Catch-It Vinyl Floor MatsCatch-It Vinyl Floor Mats by Lund. The Catch-It floor mats provide durable protection with a custom, stylish look. The ingenious easy-to-clean design protects your vehicle carpet from dirt, mud, snow, water, grease and most chemicals.$69.67 - $95.25
- Lund® Catch-It Carpet Floor MatsCatch-It Carpet Floor Mats by Lund. With these floor mats you can keep the comfort of carpeting and still protect your vehicle floor from water, salt, mud and sand. The liners look and feel as good as regular car carpets, yet...$98.47 - $111.11
- Aries® StyleGuard Floor LinersStyleGuard Floor Liners by Aries. Aries StyleGuard floor liners with patented OmniGrip fibers are the new wave in automotive interior, distinguishing themselves from all other floor liners and floor mats by three key features: a...$49.95 - $169.90
- MaxLiner® MaxFloormat Floor LinersMaxFloormat Floor Liners by MaxLiner. MaxFloormat Floor Liners provide excellent protection for your floor while also giving the interior that clean, sophisticated look. Their ideal fit to all floor contours make these liners look...$49.99 - $334.96
- Intro-Tech® Diamond Plate Floor MatsAutomotive Diamond Plate Floor Mats by Intro-Tech. Add the brilliant look of the Intro-Tech automotive diamond plate floor mat to your interior. Custom shaped mat ensures a perfect fit for your vehicle. It's made from simulated...$40.00 - $104.00
- Hopkins® Mid-Size Floor MatsFloor Mat Set by Hopkins. Durable, waterproof PVC floor liners protect your vehicle's carpet from dirt and moisture. Ribs, treads, and raised edges help channel and contain spills. Multi-Point Locking system anchors the mats to...$37.63 - $42.20
- WeatherTech® Cargo LinerCargo Liners by WeatherTech. Providing complete cargo area protection, WeatherTech cargo liners are computer designed to fit your vehicle and have a raised lip to keep spills, dirt and grease off your vehicle's interior, protecting...$89.95 - $299.00
- Husky Liners® Classic Style Cargo LinerClassic Style Cargo Liner by Husky Liners. The cargo liner follows the contours of your cargo area, with a high lip that holds dirt and spills in place. The classic no-slip diamond pattern keeps cargo in place. Patented SPiN...$89.95 - $126.95
- Husky Liners® WeatherBeater Cargo LinerWeatherBeater Black Cargo Liner by Husky Liners. The cargo liner follows the contours of your cargo area, with a high lip that holds dirt and spills in place. The ribbed pattern keeps the load above the dirt collecting in the...$96.95 - $137.95
- Lund® Cargo-Logic Cargo LinerCargo-Logic Cargo Liners by Lund. When you want effective, affordable, and easy to maintain carpet protection for your cargo area, look no further than the Cargo-Logic Cargo Liner. Its heavy-duty thermoplastic liner will protect the...$14.95 - $139.68
- MaxLiner® MaxTray Cargo LinerMaxTray Cargo Liner by MaxLiner. This heavy-duty cargo liner is exactly measured to perfectly fit your vehicle, following the contours of your cargo area, with a high lip that effectively traps dirt and spills away from your OEM...$59.99 - $109.99
Guides & Articles
- Floor MatsFloor Mat, Floor Liner, and Cargo Mat GlossaryAt CARiD, we understand it can be challenging to choose between styles of floor mats and floor liners, decide if you need a cargo liner, and figure out whether carpeting, vinyl, or rubber construction is best for you. In the Car & Truck Floor Mats section of our website, we offer many choices - each one with its own product description reflecting different descriptive terms and expressions used by the mat manufacturers. Because such terms can vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, we've created this glossary to help you make a more informed choice.
- Floor MatsVinyl vs. Carpet | How to Choose the Perfect Floor Mat?Floor mats and floor liners can do a lot to boost the luxury, utility, and sportiness of your vehicle's interior image. They are one of the first things passengers' eyes will fall on when entering your vehicle. That makes the floor mats you select worth careful consideration when it comes to factors such as feel under your feet, tolerance to spills, overall floor coverage, and colors. We've created this article to discuss how the different mat materials compare in those categories.
- Floor MatsWhat Are My Choices For Floor Mat Logos?Floor mats are one of the first things the eyes of your passengers fall on when entering your vehicle. Most of your vehicle’s interior looks the same as any other car or truck at first glance, but a custom logo floor mat will stand out – and it will do it for pennies on the dollar compared to costs of other interior modifications. Why? The mind is used to seeing only one solid color on 99% of automobile floors, so a unique logo or message in that very spot will capture and hold the attention of your passengers. For you, the driver, a custom logo of your choice serves as a constant reminder of what’s important or precious to you.
- Cargo LinersWhat Are The Advantages In Using A Cargo Liner?If you've ever considered purchasing a used car, you understand how proper vehicle condition and cleanliness make a good impression. But have you ever noticed that a vehicle with a spotlessly clean, immaculate trunk or cargo area tends to really stand out in your mind? Sure, you can shampoo and vacuum the cargo area of a vehicle that's seen its share of abuse - but there really is no way to fake the look of a trunk area that's always been kept clean and scratch-free from the start.
- Floor MatsWhat Are Differences Between Floor Mats And Floor Liners?Have you taken a close look at the existing floor mats in your vehicle lately? Odds are if they came as standard equipment, they’ve become more worn, stained, and full of ground-in dirt than you think. Factory floor mats typically consist of a thin layer of lightweight carpeting bonded to a thin layer of polymer type material that blocks water from getting through. Not a great formula for protection, and not the type of construction that is guaranteed to last the length of time you own your vehicle.
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Floor MatsWhat Makes a Good Floor Liner?Floor liners are perhaps the most useful and time and money saving accessories you can buy for your vehicle. They make it easier to keep your vehicle clean, and they actually pay for themselves by keeping the original vehicle floor in as-new condition. Molded liners cover both the floor and a couple of inches of the walls of the foot wells, leaving no crevices where dirt and moisture can be trapped.
- Floor MatsLloyd Carpet Mats: Luxe vs. UltimatLloyd Ultimats have provided a luxury look and feel to hundreds of thousands of vehicles. So why has Lloyd Mats introduced the Luxe mats? Can they really be better and more good-looking than the Ultimats? The material in both Ultimats and Luxe mats is treated to resist stains and spills, and they are very easy to clean in spite of the deep pilings and luxury feel.
Nissan Rogue Floor Mats Reviews
2009 Nissan Rogue