- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $1,163.26
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.50 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.28 - $170.70
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V2$155.30 - $318.12
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $279.84
- DUNLOP® GRANDTREK AT20$133.79 - $224.64
About Nissan Rogue Tires
The Nissan Rogue combines style and performance in a remarkable way. The cabin is spacious, large enough to accommodate five persons. This car has the luxurious comfort of a SUV while handling like a sedan. It has remarkable agility and great functionality. The Rogue also has remarkable fuel economy. Having the right set of tires will boost its performance and stability. CARiD has a wide range of quality Nissan Rogue tires designed to meet the varying needs of its huge customer base. These tires are made from a combination of natural and synthetic materials, high tech fabrics and steel. Innovative techniques are incorporated in the production process to guarantee the final product meets the expectations of the industry. The type of tire your vehicle requires depend on the season and the type of surface you will be driving on. Paved roads do not present immense challenges. As such, a regular set of tires will suffice on freeways and neighborhood roads.
However, the rough tracks associated with the deep woods and the great outdoors require a special kind of tire. The all terrain tire was developed to handle the challenges of bad weather and such bumpy roads. The Falken FK 452 tire is one such tire among so many others. It has exceptional aquaplaning resistance and a firm grip on the road. It also promotes fuel efficiency and reduced tread noise on wet surfaces. The state of your tires should be an ever-present concern for you. Ensure tire pressure is at optimal levels. Installing Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors on all Nissan Rogue tires will help to monitor air pressure and temperature. These sensors also warn the driver when significant deviations away from the standard occur. Selecting the right type of tire can be a daunting task for many people. In view of this, CARiD has stationed a pool of qualified professionals to guide you as you make your selection.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.