- ACCELERA® PHI$60.43 - $142.29
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.71 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $555.78
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.25 - $319.31
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$84.06 - $189.02
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $110.31
About Nissan 350Z Tires
The Nissan 350Z has a sharp styling design, a muscular engine and head turning sporty looks. It has a solid build quality and exceptional agility. This vehicle has a solid build quality and impressive handling. The cabin area is attractive designed to provide a comfortable ride quality. Equipping it with the right set of tires is essential to ensure exceptional performance. Several factors determine the type of tires your car needs. You need to consider the type of vehicle, the prevailing season whether summer or winter and whether you will going off the beaten path or along paved roads. CARiD has a wide range of quality Nissan 350Z tires designed to meet the differing needs of its customers. It stocks high-grade tires from the most reputable brands in the country including Pirelli, Continental and Toyo among others. Summer tires are designed to function in warm weather. They have impressive hydroplaning resistance and increased high-speed control. The Bridgestone G-Force tire is optimized for exceptional performance in dry weather conditions. It exerts a solid grip on the road without compromising wear resistance.
Travelling on rough roads and uneven terrain requires the use of a strong and durable tire. The all terrain tire is designed to cope with the rough sections of the road. The Bridgestone Insignia tire has excellent traction on wet roads and enhanced performance on rough terrain. A run-flat tire would be a welcome addition because it allows safe driving even after your tire suffers damage. This tire is extremely helpful especially when your tire blows out deep in the woods and far from any repair center. Air pressure and temperature should always be maintained at optimal levels. Install Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors on all Nissan 350Z tires to monitor air pressure and temperature. These sensors also alert the driver when significant deviations occur, allowing prompt action to be taken.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.