- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.51 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO$150.22 - $541.89
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP PLUS$92.08 - $133.38
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® DISCOVERER A/T3$123.89 - $376.28
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $284.53
About Mitsubishi Montero Tires
If you are looking for style and performance in your next ride then you need to look at the Mitsubishi Montero SUV. This vehicle is equipped with a muscular engine, stout suspensions and provides excellent handling. It has a spacious cabin, large enough to accommodate a small family comfortably. The engine provides strong towing capacity and tremendous versatility. The caliber of tires you select for your car will affect performance, safety and riding comfort. CARiD has a wide selection of premium Mitsubishi Montero tires from the most experienced manufacturers in the country. Summer tires and winter tires are designed to handle the challenges specific to those seasons. Winter tires are designed for use in the colder seasons of the year. They have a strong braking force and excellent traction on snow and ice. The Michelin Pilot Alpin tire has exceptional aquaplaning resistance and a superb handling and control on wet surfaces.
All season tires are designed for use in areas that experience short snow periods. These products are pure convenience brought to your doorstep. They eliminate the need for periodic change over between summer and winter tires. They function equally well in warm and cold climate. Achilles ATR Sport tire has excellent traction in wet weather and is snow rated for the most part of the year. Ensure that all your tires are in good working condition. Different tread patterns provide different level of performance and hydroplaning resistance. Reduced thread patterns hamper the free flow of air through the grooves to cool the tire. In addition, worn out tires are an impediment to good performance and safety. They are increasingly porous and leak excessively resulting in blowouts and punctures. In addition, install Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors on your Mitsubishi Montero tires to monitor air pressure and temperature. These devices mount on the tire valves and alert the driver whenever significant deviations from the standard occur.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.