Mitsubishi Montero Accessories & Parts
The Mitsubishi Montero is an SUV that has been on the map since the early 1980s. When it was first introduced, the Montero showed off a relatively short wheelbase, especially for the segment and incorporated a three-door body-style. It was also unique in that it used a front double-wishbone suspension and was equipped with four-wheel drive. A variety of inline four-cylinder engines were outfitted under the hood, including a turbocharged diesel configuration, the first of its kind for a Japanese automobile. However, throughout its first generation, the Montero did not fly off dealer lots, despite multiple refreshers of Montero parts, which included a 1987 redesign that brought a two-tone paint scheme, alloy wheels, heated front seats, and leather headrests. It wasn’t until the debut of the second-generation Mitsubishi Montero in 1992 when the SUV finally started to gain solid mainstream success.
The second generation of the Mitsubishi Montero premiered in 1992. Slightly smaller, it was still four-wheel drive and showcased a new 3.0L V6 good for approximately 151 horsepower mated to either a five-speed manual transmission or a four-speed automatic. Four trim levels were offered: base, RS, LS, and SR. The higher two trim levels, the LS and SR respectively, came equipped with an automatic transmission, cruise control, a tilted steering wheel, and electronic adjustable shock absorbers. SR versions of the Montero also featured a rear-differential with limited slip as an option. Two years later, an upgraded 3.5L DOHC V6 entered the lineup and produced 215 horsepower directed strictly through a standard four-speed automatic transmission. In 1995, the base 3.0L V6 was boosted up to 177 horsepower. For 1997, both engines were scrapped in favor of a new single-cam 3.5L V6 capable of providing 200 horsepower. Minor changes were made throughout the remainder of the second generation, including the addition of a passenger airbag in 1996 and the automaker combining all the trim levels into one base vehicle for 1998.
2001 welcomed in the third generation of the Mitsubishi Montero. This time around, a 3.5L V6 was the base engine, providing 200 horsepower. Two trim levels - XLS and Limited, were offered at the outset, with the XLS displaying air conditioning, power accessories, cruise control, antilock brakes, and a CD stereo system. The upscale Limited took it up a notch with a five-speed automatic transmission, leather seats, and Active-Trac four-wheel drive. 2003 ushered in another redesign which included a new 3.8L V6 (215 hp), stability control, and a three-point seatbelt with a head-restraint for the center rear seat. The fourth generation of the Mitsubishi Montero was unveiled at the Paris Motor Show in September of 2006. Safety features were enhanced, as new side-impact airbags, side-curtain airbags, and SRS front airbags were implemented. Four-wheel drive remained and an updated 3.8L V6 (247 hp) was the primary engine while a new 3.2L diesel joined the lineup, as well.
The Mitsubishi Montero is what an SUV is supposed to be, which is a vehicle that can get down and dirty but look good doing it. The Montero was created to provide a decent amount of style, but a whole lot of handling and performance when it came time to hit the dirt and go on an off-road adventure. That is what made it famous. Its drivers love it for that very reason, but they also don't seem to mind the fiery personality the Montero expresses just by its looks, especially when fitted with the right accessories and parts. This is one SUV that plays to win.
One thing we know is that this is not your "everyday" SUV, and that is precisely why we showcase only the most authentic quality Mitsubishi Montero Accessories and Parts for you to choose from. Grilles, dash kits, chrome trim, grille guards, wheels, and much more are on hand inside our top-rated selection of Mitsubishi Montero accessories and parts from the best manufacturers in the game. You're guaranteed the look, style, fit, and durability you need because after all, that's why you're here! When it comes to Mitsubishi Montero accessories, you can't accept anything less.
- Coverking®Neosupreme Printed Custom Seat Coversfrom $199.99
- Covercraft®WeatherShield™ HP Custom Car Coverfrom $337.00
- Thule®Slipstream Kayak Rackfrom $349.95
- Yakima®MegaWarrior Roof Cargo Basketfrom $379.00
- Remin®Basic Kitfrom $202.80
- DashMat®SuedeMat™ Custom Dashboard Coverfrom $45.99
- Rhino-Rack®Ski and Snowboard Rackfrom $107.10
Whatever you expect from your Mitsubishi Montero, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mitsubishi Montero and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Mitsubishi Montero Dash Kits
- Mitsubishi Montero Chrome Trim
- Mitsubishi Montero Spoilers
- Mitsubishi Montero Floor Mats
- Mitsubishi Montero Grill Guards
- Mitsubishi Montero Wind Deflectors
- Mitsubishi Montero Cargo Liners
- Mitsubishi Montero Vertical Doors
- Mitsubishi Montero Seat Covers
- Mitsubishi Montero Car Covers
- Mitsubishi Montero Running Boards
- Mitsubishi Montero Bug Deflectors
- Mitsubishi Montero Steering Wheels
- Mitsubishi Montero Custom Gauges
- Mitsubishi Montero Light Covers
- Mitsubishi Montero Side Mirrors
- Mitsubishi Montero License Plates
- Mitsubishi Montero Wiper Blades
- Mitsubishi Montero Bike Racks
- Mitsubishi Montero Roof Racks
- Mitsubishi Montero Trailer Hitches
- Mitsubishi Montero Sun Shades
- Mitsubishi Montero Dash Covers
- Mitsubishi Montero Off-Road Bumpers
- Mitsubishi Montero Side Vents
- Mitsubishi Montero Sunroof Visors
- Mitsubishi Montero Car Organizers
- Mitsubishi Montero Car Bras
- Mitsubishi Montero Racing Seats
| Posted by Joshua | (Temecula, CA)
Looked great fit right into my Mitsubishi Pagero here on Okinawa easiest motor I've installed works great.