Mitsubishi Montero Sport Accessories & Parts
The Mitsubishi Montero Sport is a midsize SUV that first rolled off the line in 1997. Based on the Montero and Pajero, the Montero Sport was introduced as a smaller, more off-road capable version of those two street-oriented SUVs. Outside of some differences in the powertrain and suspension, the Montero and Montero Sport were extremely similar and shared a lot of the same components. Like all modern Mitsubishi automobiles, the Montero Sport was constructed with a front-engine layout and made available in both rear and four-wheel drive. As for the vehicle's dimensions, the Mitsubishi Montero Sport measured in with a wheelbase of 107.3 inches, a width of 69.9 inches, a height of 68.3 inches, and an overall length of 181.9 inches. Its curb weight was listed just over 4,200 lbs, as well.
When it debuted, the entry-level Montero Sport was equipped with a 2.4L inline four-cylinder engine directed through a five-speed manual transmission. The Montero Sport was designated as the Montero's smaller companion and made available in several trims - the base ES, LS, and XLS, with each offering an ascending list of options accordingly. The ES version of the Montero Sport was the only model outfitted with the inline four-cylinder, as both the LS and XLS saw duty with a 3.0L V6 configuration. LS Montero Sports with four-wheel drive were given the same five-speed manual transmission as the ES, while the XLS and two-wheel drive variants operated with a four-speed automatic.
There weren't many changes made to the Mitsubishi Montero Sport parts during the model's first few years in production. In 2002, the Limited trim level took over as the highest level, offering an array of options such as power accessories, leather upholstery, and remote keyless entry. 2003 was the last year for the ES trim, as in 2004 Mitsubishi decided to offer just the LS and XLS. 2004 also happened to be the last year in which the Mitsubishi Montero Sport was assembled. Overall, the Montero Sport and its parts were available for purchase in US dealerships for 8 model years. It was replaced in the lineup by the Mitsubishi Endeavor, a similarly constructed midsize SUV which has gone on to become a success in its own right. Although the Montero Sport is no longer in production, it is still credited for helping the Japanese automaker break through in what is now a highly competitive segment.
In a segment plagued by clones, the Mitsubishi Montero Sport stands out. Brandishing a more sleek and refined look than most, the Mitsubishi Montero Sport has a presence people take notice of quickly. Plenty of cargo space and roomy passenger seating makes the inside a comfort zone. It's no wonder why drivers have become attached to this ride. It's also no wonder why at CARiD, we provide a host of Mitsubishi Montero Sport accessories and parts to help you keep your SUV as stylish and personal as possible!
What we aim to do with our lineup of Mitsubishi Montero Sport Accessories and Parts is to give you options. Whether you're searching for fashionable accents for the exterior, improved comfort for the interior or the latest in automotive protection, our selection of Mitsubishi Montero Sport accessories and parts has you covered. Spoilers, floor mats, wheels, grille guards, and much more can be found right here in the highest quality and at the lowest prices around. We know how important your ride is to you. Let us help you give it the VIP treatment that matters most.
Whatever you expect from your Mitsubishi Montero Sport, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Mitsubishi Montero Sport and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Tents Car Tents
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport Dash Kits
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport Montero Sport
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport Chrome Trim
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport Floor Mats
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport Grill Guards
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport Body Kits
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport Wind Deflectors
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport Cargo Liners
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport Seat Covers
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport Car Covers
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport Running Boards
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport Bug Deflectors
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport Custom Gauges
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport Light Covers
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport Side Mirrors
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport License Plates
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport Wiper Blades
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport Custom Hoods
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport Bike Racks
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport Roof Racks
- Towing & Hitches Trailer Hitches
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport Sun Shades
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport Dash Covers
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport Winches
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport Off-Road Bumpers
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport Door Sills
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport Car Organizers
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport Pet Travel
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport Racing Seats
| Posted by Christopher | (Craig, CO)
Leaf springs were shipped fast and price was half of local shop for new springs.