Your Montero Sport was designed for fun so you can take it on those boring trips to work but what it really wants to do is take you away from civilization and out into the wilderness to your favorite vacation spot. That means that you need it to be running at its best every time you drive it so you need to find the right performance upgrades. Well, you’ve come to the right place because we have everything you need to get the perfect improvements starting with our Mitsubishi Montero Sport brakes, brake cables, pads and rotors.
You don’t need to be told how important your brakes are but what many people forget is that they need to be maintained so getting the right aftermarket setup will save you money with lower maintenance costs. We have everything you need to find the right system whether you’re just looking to slightly improve certain components or you’re looking for something that will completely transform the way your vehicle stops and ensure that you’re given the best chance of avoiding trouble. We offer the biggest brands in the industry like Hawk, EBC and Brembo so you know you’re getting the best possibly quality.
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 13 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- Carlson® - Disc Brake Caliper Guide Pin Sleeve SetStarting at: $8.88$8.88
- Dorman® - Brake Master CylinderStarting at: $88.47$88.47
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $166.89$166.89
- PBR® - Brake Master CylinderStarting at: $127.49$127.49
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $38.37$38.37
- Cardone® - Remanufactured Brake CaliperStarting at: $67.19$67.19
- Brembo® - Brake DiscStarting at: $72.90$72.90
- Wagner® - ThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $39.85$39.85
- Hawk® - Autocross and Track Compound Front Brake PadsStarting at: $116.85$116.85
- Pronto® - Front Vented Disc Brake RotorStarting at: $25.78$25.78
Posted by Fernando V.
"This website is highly recommended because of very good quality items and services. Please take it into account when purchasing from them. "
Posted by Jericho H.
"The brakes were fantastic, they worked better than I expected. I recommend it to everyone A+++"
Posted by Rickey B.
"Great product, could immediately tell the difference over my old stock rotors. Highly recommend them, they look great as well, no break in period needed."
Posted by Brandon J.
"I have totally the best brakes now. Just replaced the factory units in my 2003 Eclipse with this PowerStop Kit. Well, they're performing like a charm. They stay clean and quiet all the time. People at CARiD are great. Shipping was quick either, with no hassle. Would recommend it!"