Getting a quality spoiler for your Montero Sport has never been easier. And it is surely a smart idea to add some elegance to your car and improve its dynamics. A spoiler gives a customized and sleek look to any vehicle. Once installed on your Montero Sport, a spoiler will reduce drag and lift of the vehicle at a top speed while improving stability and handling. As the result, you will be able to turn, brake, and accelerate more safely. The right spoiler providing the advanced aerodynamics can even decrease gas consumption of your Montero Sport, which makes this purchase even a greater advantage.
You are welcome to choose from factory style rear spoilers, custom style rear spoilers, rear lip spoilers, and lighted spoilers. Manufactured from the finest material such as aluminum, fiberglass, ABS plastic, polyurethane, and carbon fiber, the spoilers we've gathered for you feature extreme durability and high quality construction. No matter which spoiler you choose, it will protect your vehicle from losing control at an increased speed, and add style and gloss to its look. Browse our digital shelves and see what we have to offer. Be sure, CARiD is your last point of spoiler purchase, as right here you will find the product that will meet all your requests!
- Cusco® GT WingCustom Style Roofline Spoiler with Light by RI®. Give your car an appearance upgrade with the Custom Style Roofline Spoiler with Light. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. This spoiler is made from the...Custom designMade from high quality materials$384.30
- RI® Custom Style Roofline Spoiler with LightCustom Style Roofline Spoiler with Light by RI®. Give your car an appearance upgrade with the Custom Style Roofline Spoiler with Light. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. This spoiler is made from the...Custom designMade from high quality materials$161.84
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides the best performance with cost being of little importance.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take a look at each type.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Kind of Spoiler is Right for You?A spoiler is intended to control the way the air streaming over the car is affecting the rear of the vehicle. Spoilers cause drag, and actually slow the car down or make it unstable, if not properly designed. A correctly designed spoiler can counteract the lifting forces that most cars experience when speeds get high, and keep the car on the road.
- Exterior AccessoriesWill Adding a Spoiler Make My Car More Aerodynamic?When most people think of automobile aerodynamics, they envision a car in the wind tunnel with a smoke wand showing how the air flows over the car. Now that we’ve covered some basics, let’s look at the individual pieces more in-depth to see how they can affect your car.
- Related Mitsubishi Montero Sport Pages
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport Models
- Montero Sport ES Spoilers
- Montero Sport LS Spoilers
- Montero Sport Limited Spoilers
- Montero Sport XLS Spoilers
- Montero Sport XLS Premium Spoilers
- Montero Sport XLS Touring Spoilers
- Montero Sport XS Spoilers
- Popular Searches