- ACCELERA® AT$85.43 - $107.95
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.50 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO$150.22 - $541.89
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® CAPITOL A/T$102.60 - $162.50
- CONTINENTAL® CONTICROSSCONTACT WINTER$160.63 - $439.10
- COOPER® DISCOVERER A/T3$123.89 - $376.28
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $282.17
About Mitsubishi Montero Sport Tires
The Mitsubishi Montero Sport combines performance and style in an awesome manner. It has a muscular engine, fast acceleration and sharp steering capability. The cabin area is spacious and luxurious accommodating a couple of adults at the back comfortably. It also has exceptional off roader capability. With the right set of tires, the Montero Sport has potential to perform better than many within the SUV category. CARiD stocks a wide range of tires from the most reliable manufacturers in the business including Pirelli, Michelin, Continental and Bridgestone among others. These Mitsubishi Montero Sport tires are made from a combination of natural and synthetic materials to ensure the final product meets the expectations of the market. Summer tires are designed to enhance performance in dry weather conditions. The BF Goodrich G-Force tires improve hydroplaning resistance and have increased high-speed control. Winter tires on the other hand are manufactured to handle the challenges associated with cold climate. These tires have excellent traction on ice and snow. They have a strong braking force. The Bridgestone Blizzak winter tire provides a superb feel of the road thereby promoting better handling and control.
The regular tire is ideal for use on commuter vehicles. However, if you intend to travel off the beaten path then you need a good set of all terrain tires. These are designed to serve in the rough roads and tracks associated with countryside locations. A run-flat tire such as the Pirelli P Zero run-flat tire allows you to drive safely even when your tire is damaged. You need to ensure your tires are in good shape for travel. Worn out tires impede the good performance expected from your car. They are exceedingly porous and leak more air than newer tires. To maintain exceptional service ensure that Mitsubishi Montero Sports tires have adequate air pressure on all tires. Install TPMS sensors to monitor these parameters and alert the driver whenever significant deviations occur.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.