Mercury Replacement Engine Parts
- Bobcat Replacement Engine Parts
- Breezeway Replacement Engine Parts
- Brougham Replacement Engine Parts
- Caliente Replacement Engine Parts
- Capri Replacement Engine Parts
- Colony Park Replacement Engine Parts
- Comet Replacement Engine Parts
- Commuter Replacement Engine Parts
- Cougar Replacement Engine Parts
- Country Cruiser Replacement Engine Parts
- Cyclone Replacement Engine Parts
- Grand Marquis Replacement Engine Parts
- LN7 Replacement Engine Parts
- Lynx Replacement Engine Parts
- Marauder Replacement Engine Parts
- Mariner Replacement Engine Parts
- Marquis Replacement Engine Parts
- Meteor Replacement Engine Parts
- Milan Replacement Engine Parts
- Monarch Replacement Engine Parts
- Montclair Replacement Engine Parts
- Montego Replacement Engine Parts
- Monterey Replacement Engine Parts
- Mountaineer Replacement Engine Parts
- Mystique Replacement Engine Parts
- Park Lane Replacement Engine Parts
- S-55 Replacement Engine Parts
- Sable Replacement Engine Parts
- Topaz Replacement Engine Parts
- Tracer Replacement Engine Parts
- Villager Replacement Engine Parts
- Voyager Replacement Engine Parts
- Zephyr Replacement Engine Parts
About Mercury Replacement Engine Parts
- Dorman® Engine Camshaft SynchronizerMore like a kit than a single part, many of Dorman’s Engine Camshaft Synchronizers include a new camshaft position sensor in addition to the synchronizer. Installation is convenient-and performance is trouble-free. The rigorous...
$36.21from $28.97 - $201.68# 4188
- Replace® OE Replacement EngineOE Replacement Remanufactured Engine by Replace®. If your engine is worn out, don’t just get a rebuilt engine, get one that’s better than new. A Replace engine is reverse engineered to eliminate original factory defects,...
$1,475.00from $1,180.00 - $13,405.00# 5374
- GENUINE® Replacement SuperchargersReplacement Superchargers by Genuine®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time...
$0.89from $0.71 - $1,113.91# 2019
- Replace® OE Replacement Cylinder HeadOE Replacement Remanufactured Cylinder Head by Replace®. If your vehicle has a cylinder head problem, don’t waste time and money having your originals repaired. Replace cylinder heads are completely machined, inspected and ready...
$185.94from $148.75 - $1,667.50# 5375
- FRAM® Extra Guard™ Spin-On Oil FilterExtra Guard™ Spin-On Oil Filter by FRAM®. 1 Piece. The moving parts in your engine are cushioned by a very thin film of oil between the moving parts and bearings. If dirt gets in between these components, you may end up with...
$6.30from $5.04 - $28.54# 4448
- Continental® ContiTech™ Conti-V Multirib™ Serpentine BeltContiTech™ Conti-V Multirib™ Serpentine Belt by Continental®. Designed to transmit torque and drive engine accessories, this serpentine belt provides quieter and cooler performance, greater durability, and maximum service life...
$8.28from $6.62 - $103.71# 5987
- Dorman® Engine Harmonic BalancerEngine Harmonic Balancer by Dorman®. Durable and sleek, Dorman Harmonic Balancers feature a stress-resistant rubber bond that withstands the damaging effects of heat, salt, ozone and general wear and tear. The ductile steel...
$23.79from $19.03 - $314.86# 4079
- GENUINE® Replacement TurbochargersReplacement Turbochargers by Genuine®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time...
$0.89from $0.71 - $1,113.91# 2023
- MANN-Filter® Spin-On Oil FilterSpin-On Oil Filter by MANN-Filter®. 1 Piece. This oil filter is designed to provide the engine with clean oil needed for smooth and long-lasting operation. The product stands up to even the most demanding conditions while providing...
$5.38from $4.30 - $19.86# 4638
- FRAM® Extra Guard™ Full-Flow Cartridge Oil FilterExtra Guard™ Full-Flow Cartridge Oil Filter by FRAM®. Thanks to the unique media, this full-flow replacement cartridge provides 3 times better engine protection and 95% filtration efficiency. It uses cellulose and synthetic...
$7.48from $5.98 - $34.01# 4447
- Dorman® Camshaft Position SensorCamshaft Position Sensor by Dorman®. Engine Camshaft Position Sensors are used by the engine control module to synchronize the pulsing of sequential fuel injectors so they match the firing order of the engine. Dorman’s Engine...
$16.98from $13.58 - $53.22# 4121
- Continental® ContiTech™ Conti Synchrobelt™ Timing Belt Component KitContiTech™ Conti Synchrobelt™ Timing Belt Component Kit by Continental®. This kit includes everything you need to do timing belt replacement efficiently. By replacing belt components along with the belt, you will prevent uneven...
$29.59from $23.67 - $316.07# 5986
- Dorman® Engine Timing CoverSave time and money with Dorman’s Engine Timing Cover. Each one comes with a gasket as well as any other components needed for a complete repair.
$16.48from $13.18 - $447.19# 4123
- GENUINE® CrankcasesCrankcases by Genuine®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running...
$0.89from $0.71 - $1,113.91# 2093
- Anchor® Engine MountsEngine Mounts by Anchor®. If you feel vibration accompanied by unusual noise when driving, this can be the sign of a bad engine mount. Replace it with a mount from the leading aftermarket supplier, Anchor. Manufactured to OEM...
$4.14from $3.31 - $131.12# 4679
Guides & Articles
Look up "fan belt" in any modern automotive dictionary, and you'll typically find a definition that reads, "An endless belt used to transmit power from a crankshaft-driven pulley to a pulley driving the fan, alternator, or other engine accessory. It is usually V-shaped in cross section with the point of the V fitting into a groove in the pulley".
Timothy ZahlPerforming a Basic Engine Tune Up
This article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction...
Does your ride have timing gears, a timing belt, or a timing chain? Is one better than the other? And perhaps most importantly, do I need to be concerned about the recommendation to replace the timing belt at a certain mileage interval? Welcome to our discussion of "engine timing".
Popular Popular Products
- # 7300751
- # 17579417
- # 16417767
- Camshafts & ComponentsMercury
- Crankshafts & ComponentsMercury
- Cylinder Heads & ComponentsMercury
- Miscellaneous Engine PartsMercury
- Motor Mounts & Mounting HardwareMercury
- Oil Filters & ComponentsMercury
- Turbochargers, Superchargers & ComponentsMercury
- Timing Belts & ComponentsMercury
- Auxiliary Drive Belts & Serpentine BeltsMercury
- Connecting Rods & ComponentsMercury
- Engine AssembliesMercury
- Engine Bearings & ComponentsMercury
- Engine Blocks & ComponentsMercury
- Engine Pulleys, Harmonic BalancersMercury
- Engine Rebuild KitsMercury
- Engine Sensors, Relays, SwitchesMercury
- Engine Valves & ComponentsMercury
- Oil Pans, Drain Plugs & DipsticksMercury
- Oil Pumps & ComponentsMercury
- Pistons & ComponentsMercury
- Pushrods, Rocker Arms, LiftersMercury
- Timing Chains & ComponentsMercury
- Timing Covers & ComponentsMercury
- Timing Gears & ComponentsMercury
- Valve Covers & ComponentsMercury
- Oil Coolers & ComponentsMercury
Mercury Replacement Engine Parts Reviews
Average rating: 4.6 - 2 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
1985 Mercury Cougar | Posted by Cutter | (Chickamauga, GA)
Great product, really nice, paint finish, fair price - exactly what I was looking for.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- Popular Replacement Engine Parts Part Numbers
- Dorman® 264-028 - Oil Pan
- Fel-Pro® ES72159 - Cylinder Head Bolt Set
- Gates® 38452 - DriveAlign™ Premium OE Automatic Belt Tensioner
- Anchor® 2438 - Front Left Engine Mount
- Anchor® 3024 - Front Right Engine Mount
- Cloyes® 9-0398S - Engine Timing Chain Kit
- Westar® EM-5106 - Front Right Engine Mount Insert (Attached to Fender Apron)
- Westar® EM-5352 - Front Right Engine Mount
- Spectra Premium® FP25B - Engine Oil Pan
- Motorcraft® - Engine Crankshaft Position Sensor Connector