- Bobcat Performance Air Intake Systems
- Breezeway Performance Air Intake Systems
- Brougham Performance Air Intake Systems
- Caliente Performance Air Intake Systems
- Capri Performance Air Intake Systems
- Colony Park Performance Air Intake Systems
- Comet Performance Air Intake Systems
- Commuter Performance Air Intake Systems
- Cougar Performance Air Intake Systems
- Country Cruiser Performance Air Intake Systems
- Cyclone Performance Air Intake Systems
- Grand Marquis Performance Air Intake Systems
- LN7 Performance Air Intake Systems
- Lynx Performance Air Intake Systems
- Marauder Performance Air Intake Systems
- Mariner Performance Air Intake Systems
- Marquis Performance Air Intake Systems
- Meteor Performance Air Intake Systems
- Milan Performance Air Intake Systems
- Monarch Performance Air Intake Systems
- Montclair Performance Air Intake Systems
- Montego Performance Air Intake Systems
- Monterey Performance Air Intake Systems
- Mountaineer Performance Air Intake Systems
- Mystique Performance Air Intake Systems
- Park Lane Performance Air Intake Systems
- S-55 Performance Air Intake Systems
- Sable Performance Air Intake Systems
- Topaz Performance Air Intake Systems
- Tracer Performance Air Intake Systems
- Villager Performance Air Intake Systems
- Voyager Performance Air Intake Systems
- Zephyr Performance Air Intake Systems
If you feel that it is time to upgrade your old good Mercury, you have come to the right place. In our store we have created an extensive collection of aftermarket parts and accessories for your vehicle. With our help you can easily make your Mercury more comfortable or impressive. But more importantly, we can help you to make it more powerful. There is an easy and affordable way to do this. You just need to install a good aftermarket air intake system that will allow your engine to work with greater efficiency.
Our assortment of Mercury air intakes includes premium quality systems and parts created by such renowned makers as Spectre Performance, aFe, Weapon-R, Volant, K&N and others. Here you will find efficient cool air intake kits, short ram intakes, efficient free flowing air filters and other products. Let your Mercury’s engine breathe more freely and you’ll be surprised by the result. Thanks to improved airflow your engine will be able to produce more power when necessary. You will also enjoy faster throttle response. Click your Mercury model to see what we have got for you on our virtual shelves. If you need advice, don’t hesitate to contact our support stuff!
- K&N® 57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit by K&N. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom designed air intake tube. The K&N filter increases the airflow and the intake tube smoothes that...$55.99 - $837.99
- K&N® 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake Kit by K&N. Improve airflow and increase horsepower on your vehicle. This intake kit is available in various finishes and configurations. It replaces the factory air intake system with a free...$58.99 - $552.99
- KN 57 Series FIPK Generation I Air Intake SystemEngine Gasket Set by Sealed Power. Intake Manifold Gaskets with Rubber-Plastic End Seals with Locating Pins.$55.99 - $249.99
- Injen® IS Series Intake SystemIS Series Intake System by Injen. The IS Series is a traditional, underhood air intake system that takes the place of your factory airbox and air filter, and the factory air intake tube. The EA Nanofiber air filter allows increased...$134.85 - $312.20
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in better...$136.99 - $474.99
- AEM® Short Ram Air Intake SystemShort Ram Air Intake System by AEM. This system is an economical alternative to AEM's Cold Air Intake system. The Short Ram system installs easily under the hood, and on some applications outperforms the longer cold air design.$39.99 - $369.99
- Weapon-R® Dragon Air Intake SystemDragon Air Intake System by Weapon-R.$123.25 - $293.25
- Weapon-R® Neo-Ti Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemNeo-Ti Secret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with...$262.65 - $420.75
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any other...$169.15 - $378.25
- aFe® Stage 1 Cold Air Intake SystemStage 1 Cold Air Intake System by aFe. The Stage 1 Cold Air Intake System is a quick and inexpensive way to gain horsepower and improve performance. It replaces your factory air filter and airbox with a large free-flowing aFe air...$225.00 - $595.00
- aFe® Stage 2 Cold Air Intake SystemStage 2 Cold Air Intake System by aFe. The aFe Stage 2 Cold Air Intake System replaces your entire factory air intake system with a large high-flow aFe air filter, open element airbox/heat shield and a smoothly contoured, less...$145.00 - $950.00
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Panel Air Filter by K&N. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Includes: 1 Air Filter.$26.99 - $95.99
- K&N® E Series Round Air FilterE Series Round Air Filter by K&N.$29.99 - $139.99
- K&N® E Series Round Tapered Air FilterE Series Round Tapered Air Filter by K&N.$33.99 - $106.99
- K&N® E Series Oval Air FilterE Series Oval Air Filter by K&N.$30.99 - $92.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
Mercury Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
2006 Mercury Montego