Mazda Brake Parts
- 2 Brake Parts
- 3 Brake Parts
- 5 Brake Parts
- 6 Brake Parts
- 323 Brake Parts
- 616 Brake Parts
- 618 Brake Parts
- 626 Brake Parts
- 808 Brake Parts
- 929 Brake Parts
- B-Series Brake Parts
- Cosmo Brake Parts
- CX-5 Brake Parts
- CX-7 Brake Parts
- CX-9 Brake Parts
- GLC Brake Parts
- Miata Brake Parts
- Miata MX-5 Brake Parts
- Millenia Brake Parts
- Mizer Brake Parts
- MPV Brake Parts
- MX3 Brake Parts
- MX6 Brake Parts
- Navajo Brake Parts
- Protege Brake Parts
- R100 Brake Parts
- RX-2 Brake Parts
- RX-3 Brake Parts
- RX-4 Brake Parts
- RX-7 Brake Parts
- RX-8 Brake Parts
- Tribute Brake Parts
If you have a vehicle, you probably know that the brake system is one of the most critical systems in a car. So it means that you should check it immediately if you suspect any problems. If you are in need of quality replacement brake parts for your Mazda, we offer a wide assortment of products from well-known manufacturers such as Dorman, Bosch, Centric, Bendix, etc. On our website you will be able to find our great catalog of brake parts, which includes brake pads, brake shoes, master cylinders, brake rotors, shut-off valves, proportioning valves, and a lot of other products.
The properly operating brake system helps ensure a safe vehicle control. When you push the brake pedal, your car stops. How does this system work? Everything is simple – after pushing the brake pedal, the force generates hydraulic pressure in the master cylinder. This pressure flows through hydraulic lines and hoses to wheel cylinders and calipers. It forces the shoes against the drums and the pads against the rotors, so the resulting friction slows the vehicle. We offer premium quality brake parts because we care of our clients, and we know everything about great quality. Your Mazda definitely deserves the finest parts only!
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. These pads are manufactured using the positive molding process to assure consistent friction material density throughout the pad for excellent braking performance and extended...
$23.23from $18.58 - $95.37# 4626
- Centric® Premium Brake RotorPremium Brake Rotor by Centric®. This Centric brake rotor is manufactured using double disc grinding to eliminate taper and run-out, and ensure parallelism for excellent braking performance. The grinding process leaves a...
$22.38from $17.90 - $796.28# 4432
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Loaded Brake CaliperPosi Quiet™ Loaded Brake Caliper by Centric®. With all new brake pads, hardware, O-rings, boots, and so on, this caliper is the perfect replacement for your seized, leaking or otherwise damaged part. It features the new Quiet...
$36.80from $29.44 - $250.57# 4659
- Pronto® Brake DrumBrake Drum by Pronto®. Get maximum stopping power, reduced noise, and smooth, vibration-free braking performance with Pronto brake drums. They’re precision balanced, fully machined, and ready to install. Each drum is manufactured...
$16.91from $13.53 - $79.04# 4575
- Akebono® EURO™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake PadsEURO™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Akebono®. These pads provide the confident control and responsive performance intended by European car manufacturers. EURO brake pads are created to fit precisely on each vehicle and are...
$37.43from $29.94 - $133.20# 4283
- Monroe® Drum Brake ShoesDrum Brake Shoes by Monroe®. These Brake Shoes meet all OE specifications. They are designed to provide optimal stopping power and durable performance on any vehicle, no matter whether it is a passenger car, an SUV, a truck or a...
$22.26from $17.81 - $62.38# 4325
- Bosch® QuietCast™ Premium Brake PadsQuietCast™ Premium Brake Pads by Bosch®. It's certainly no joke when you drive with worn out brake pads as they can cause serious, very expensive problems if not replaced in time. Bosch QuietCast Premium Brake Pads are precision...
$26.68from $21.34 - $85.83# 5565
- Centric® C-Tek™ Standard Brake RotorC-Tek™ Standard Brake Rotor by Centric®. Manufactured using quality G3000 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet...
$13.94from $11.15 - $158.92# 4431
- Bendix® TitaniuMetallic™ II Semi-Metallic Brake PadsTitaniuMetallic™ II Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Bendix®. With shims and chamfers included, where applicable, these pads by Bendix provide predictable, smooth, and quiet stopping power. Covered with TitaniuMetallic II blue slurry...
$37.94from $30.35 - $108.35# 4389
- Dorman® Brake Master CylinderBrake Master Cylinder by Dorman®. Dorman’s Brake Master Cylinders are suitable for a broad spectrum of vehicle applications. Dorman also offer a comprehensive line of Master Cylinder Repair Kits and Master Cylinder replacement...
$11.28from $9.02 - $335.73# 4373
- Monroe® Ceramics™ Brake PadsCeramics™ Brake Pads by Monroe®. These brake pads are designed for cleaner and cooler stops on domestic passenger cars, SUVs, severe duty and performance vehicles. A ceramic formulation reduces rotor wear, provides more...
$28.03from $22.42 - $75.55# 4327
- Akebono® Pro-ACT™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPerformance™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Akebono®. These pads combine OE quality and fit with application-specific friction formulations to deliver a superior level of braking performance. Innovative ceramic formulations...
$37.46from $29.97 - $99.91# 4285
- Wagner® QuickStop™ Drum Brake ShoesQuickStop™ Drum Brake Shoes by Wagner®. Dependable stopping power is what you can expect with these QuickStop Brake Shoes offered by one of the leading OE & Aftermarket friction manufacturers. These brake shoes are engineered to...
$14.44from $11.55 - $70.92# 4437
- Bendix® CQ™ Ceramic Brake PadsCQ™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Bendix®. These ceramic pads are designed to meet OE vehicle specifications for fit, quality, and function while providing smooth, confident braking performance and delivering a quieter braking experience...
$39.03from $31.22 - $53.40# 4384
- Centric® Fleet Performance Brake PadsFleet Performance Brake Pads by Centric®. These brake pads are specially designed to operate under high-demand conditions providing safe stops from high speeds regardless of temperature. With unique para-aramid compounds, these...
$45.88from $36.70 - $90.44# 4622
- # 17899935
- # 282463
- ABS System PartsMazda
- Brake BoostersMazda
- Brake DrumsMazda
- Brake Lines & HosesMazda
- Brake RotorsMazda
- Parking Brake ComponentsMazda
- Brake Calipers & ComponentsMazda
- Disc Brake PadsMazda
- Brake HardwareMazda
- Brake Master Cylinders & ReservoirsMazda
- Brake Wheel Cylinders & ComponentsMazda
- Drum Brake ShoesMazda
- Brake System SensorsMazda
- Backing Plates & ShieldsMazda
Both calipers went in with no problem, they work perfectly, you guys sell good product.
- Popular Replacement Brake Parts Part Numbers
- EBC® DP31749C - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Rear Brake Pads
- EBC® DP41524R - Yellowstuff Front Brake Pads
- EBC® DP31766C - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Rear Brake Pads
- EBC® DP31794C - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake Pads
- EBC® DP21794 - Greenstuff 2000 Series Front Sport Brake Pads
- Hawk® HB478F.605 - High Performance Street Rear Brake Pads
- Centric® 227.45048R - C-Tek™ Sport Drilled and Slotted Front Passenger Side Brake Rotor
- Centric® 227.45048L - C-Tek™ Sport Drilled and Slotted Front Driver Side Brake Rotor
- Centric® 125.45072 - Premium High Carbon Rear Brake Rotor
- Carlson® H9411 - Rear Brake Bleeder Screw Set