Constantly striving to develop new products and provide its clients with the highest quality brake parts, Carlson has become one of the most respected brake part manufacturers in the world. From its base in Lima, Ohio, today the company develops, designs, and manufactures products built on a long tradition of quality workmanship using all the knowledge and experience it has gained during its more than 40 years of existence.
- Carlson® Disc Brake Hardware KitDisc Brake Hardware Kit by Carlson®. When you are installing disc brake pads, install new hardware to ensure quiet, dependable braking performance. This kit by Carlson makes a world of difference giving you the confidence in...
$3.73from $2.98 - $30.98# 5273
- Carlson® Drum Brake Hardware KitDrum Brake Hardware Kit by Carlson®. To complete your brake job, use this kit by Carlson that offers all the components necessary for even shoe contact and wear. It includes all the components necessary to return the shoes after...
$6.36from $5.09 - $30.72# 5283
- Carlson® Parking Brake Hardware KitParking Brake Hardware Kit by Carlson®. This hardware kit by Carlson includes all parts needed to make the parking brakes operate properly ensuring even shoe contact and wear as well as eliminating brake noise and drag. The...
$10.88from $8.70 - $30.15# 5292
- Carlson® Drum Brake Return Spring KitDrum Brake Return Spring Kit by Carlson®. This kit includes all the return springs necessary to ensure that the shoes will be pulled away from the drum maintaining a specified amount of running clearance between shoes and the drum...
$4.48from $3.58 - $11.84# 5285
- Carlson® Brake Bleeder Screw SetBrake Bleeder Screw Set by Carlson®. A brake bleeder screw is normally mounted at the highest point on each cylinder or caliper and used to release air and old brake fluid from the brake system. When it comes to replacement, this...
$3.93from $3.14 - $12.24# 5262
- Carlson® Disc Brake Anti-Rattle Clip SetDisc Brake Anti-Rattle Clip Set by Carlson®. Say good bye to irritating brake noise with this premium set. These components are all you need to get a direct replacement and ensure quiet brake performance. All units are manufactured...
$2.78from $2.22 - $26.07# 5265
- Carlson® Disc Brake Caliper Guide Pin Boot KitDisc Brake Caliper Guide Pin Boot Kit by Carlson®. Designed to meet the highest OE standards, this product will provide extreme durability, excellent performance, and precise fit. The kit includes all guide pin boots needed to...
$4.26from $3.41 - $18.15# 5267
- Carlson® Disc Brake Caliper Guide Pin SetDisc Brake Caliper Guide Pin Set by Carlson®. The components provide a precise fit and require no modifications for installation. This set includes all guide pins you need to complete your brake repair job ensuring proper caliper...
$3.00from $2.40 - $18.66# 5270
- Carlson® Disc Brake Caliper Guide Pin Sleeve SetDisc Brake Caliper Guide Pin Sleeve Set by Carlson®. When it comes to first-rate parts that can restore your brakes to like-new performance, this set is what you need. All guide pin sleeves included are made of premium material for...
$4.30from $3.44 - $10.00# 5269
- Carlson® Brake Shoes Hold Down KitBrake Shoes Hold Down Kit by Carlson®. Designed as a direct replacement for your corroded and deteriorated brake shoe hold-downs, this kit includes everything you need to properly install the shoes eliminating brake noise and drag...
$6.38from $5.10 - $51.74# 5264
- Carlson® Disc Brake Caliper PistonDisc Brake Caliper Piston by Carlson®. If the finish of the caliper piston is damaged, the piston can't slide smoothly causing a caliper sticking problem. To restore braking performance, replace your piston with this one by Carlson...
$8.05from $6.44 - $48.21# 5271
- Carlson® Disc Brake Caliper Repair KitDisc Brake Caliper Repair Kit by Carlson®. Rebuild your brake caliper using this repair kit that includes OE spec seal(s) and boot(s) needed to prevent leaking and ensure long-lasting service life of the caliper.
$2.78from $2.22 - $18.66# 5272
- Carlson® Disc Brake Key SpringDisc Brake Key Spring by Carlson®. If a caliper key spring is lost or damaged, install this quality replacement from Carlson to ensure the caliper key is secured. It is designed to provide a precise fit, excellent durability, and...
$2.95from $2.36 - $5.66# 5276
- Carlson® Disc Brake Pad Installation KitDisc Brake Pad Installation Kit by Carlson®. When replacing brake pads, install this kit. The components included are manufactured using exclusive Quiet Clip Technology, which ensures quiet brake performance. The kit meets the most...
$6.70from $5.36 - $14.32# 5278
- Carlson® Drum Brake Adjusting LeverDrum Brake Adjusting Lever by Carlson®. As the brake shoes wear down, the running clearance between shoes and the drum should be adjusted to provide predictable and reliable braking performance. The adjusting lever is an essential...
$3.50from $2.80 - $5.62# 5280
Being an innovator in domestic and foreign brake hardware, Carlson Quality Brake Parts provides premium brake materials for all segments of the automotive aftermarket, including, but not limited to medium duty trucks. Thanks to its competitively priced products and unique availability, the company remains a leader in aftermarket brake hardware. Today Carlson's catalog includes a comprehensive selection of brake hardware parts and repair kits.
Carlson Quality Brake Parts widely uses its exclusive, noise-reducing Quiet Clip technology to eliminate brake noise and brake drag while ensuring proper pedal feel and even brake pad wear. Developed especially for domestic applications, the company offers new Carlson Caliper Pin Boot Kits and Drum-In-Hat Parking Brake Kits that are designed to help technicians make faster and easier hardware replacements.
- Drum Brake Hardware
- Disc Brake Hardware
- Bobby Likis On Brake Hardware
- Two Guys Garage Brake Hardware
- Low Frequency Damper Application
Every product by Carlson is independently tested to ensure the highest level of quality and durability as well as a precise fit. It takes only a few extra minutes during a pad and rotor replacement to install new brake hardware, which is an inexpensive way to ensure the brake repair job is complete, and you can say good bye to irritating brake noise. Moreover, Carlson products eliminate brake drag while preventing soft pedal feel and premature brake pad wear.
Carlson has the obsolete parts no one else has. I ordered 5 sets of these parts because not even Ford dealer parts departments sells these parts in Canada, they are obsolete. I was surprised to find these parts readily available & at a very reasonable price. Being that these parts are obsolete, I paid under $100 for all 5 sets. The materials in the kit are top quality, the kit is complete, not a small part missing, the materials used for the springs is not brittle like some aftermarket kits are renowned for. All in all, Carlson has the parts no one else carries, reason enough to buy Carlson Break Kits.
- Popular Carlson Part Numbers
- Carlson® 14130 - Rear Disc Brake Caliper Guide Pin Set
- Carlson® 16144 - Front Disc Brake Caliper Guide Pin Boot Kit
- Carlson® 16129 - Rear Disc Brake Caliper Guide Pin Boot Kit
- Carlson® H5840Q - Rear Disc Brake Hardware Kit
- Carlson® H5765Q - Front Disc Brake Hardware Kit
- Carlson® 7696 - Front Disc Brake Caliper Piston
- Carlson® H9409 - Front Brake Bleeder Screw Set
- Carlson® 16128 - Front Disc Brake Caliper Guide Pin Boot Kit
- Carlson® 16121 - Rear Disc Brake Caliper Guide Pin Boot Kit
- Carlson® H5077 - Front Disc Brake Caliper Guide Pin Set