- (9)Bed Mats & LinersMazda
- (10)Bed RailsMazda
- (628)Tool BoxesMazda
- (12)Headache RacksMazda
- (56)Bed RacksMazda
- (15)Bed CapsMazda
- (5)Bed SlidesMazda
- (25)Bed OrganizersMazda
- (164)Fuel Transfer TanksMazda
- (2)Truck CapsMazda
- (95)Tonneau CoversMazda
- (5)Bed ExtendersMazda
- (8)Bed BarsMazda
- (7)Tailgate LocksMazda
- (18)Tailgate Light BarsMazda
- (7)Tailgate SealsMazda
- (10)Truck Lift GatesMazda
- (9)Truck Bed Mount Bike RacksMazda
- (2,133)Towing & HitchesMazda
- (4)Tailgate HandlesMazda
Mazda is a popular make, although when you think of Mazda’s you don’t generally think of trucks. However, Mazda has been manufacturing their B-Series truck for more than 40 years. There are quite few Mazda B-Series trucks on the road today. They are still nowhere near as popular as the Ford F150, but Mazda has been holding its ground in the pickup market for a long time. If you own a B-Series Mazda, you should take a few proactive steps to protect it.
First of all, you should get a bed liner if you don’t already have one. Bed liners protect your trucks bed from damage from rocks, tools, etc. While truck beds are built to be tough and to withstand damage, once they start degrading it’s hard to stop the process. So it’s best to plan ahead and protect your truck from damage. Here at CARiD we have a number of Mazda truck accessories available for sale. Whether you’re looking to protect your truck, give it a fresh new look, or update its towing capabilities, we’ve got you covered! Take some time to browse through our selection of accessories below, and don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions!
- DECKED® Truck Bed Storage SystemBlack Truck Bed Storage System by DECKED®. Work harder or play smarter with an innovative truck bed storage system from DECKED designed to raise the deck allowing you to store your gear safely and convenient, out of the way, and...Designed for easy storing and accessing your stuffDeck is made from recycles high density polyethylene (HDPE) co-molded to a 40 lbs. steel sub frame$48.00 - $1,219.99
- AMP Research® BedXTender HD™ Bed ExtenderBedXTender HD™ Bed Extender by AMP Research®. Multiple designs of bed extenders are available whether you prefer a cage with the maximum amount of room, one designed for use with tonneau covers, or one that’s custom-designed...$224.00 - $260.00
- BedSlide® Bed SlideBed Slide by BedSlide®. Make loading and unloading your truck a cinch with this all-around efficient upgrade. Featuring a super durable construction, the Bed Slide is able to hold up to 800-2,000 lbs of cargo, depending on the...$20.00 - $2,099.00
- Bestop® Supertop™ Convertible Top for Truck BedSupertop™ Convertible Top by Bestop®. When you need more space than a tonneau can provide but don't want the permanence and inflexibility of a bed cap, you need a Bestop Convertible Top. In the raised position, the Supertop will...$639.99 - $819.99
- Dee Zee® Tool BoxTool Box by Dee Zee®. When you need to organize and protect your valuable tools, Dee Zee knows how to do it just right. With this toolbox, neither Mother Nature nor a thief will be able to reach your belongings. Tough construction...$11.59 - $753.55
- Putco® Top of Bed ProtectionTop of Bed Protection by Putco®. With this accessory you can both prevent dings caused by shifting cargo and hide the already existing damages. Polished to mirror-like shine, the product will add ultimate brilliance to your truck.$75.99 - $286.99
- Go Rhino® Bed BarsBed Bars by Go Rhino®. Manufactured from 3" diameter tubing. Choose to install single, double or triple bars. Choose placement of kicker mount – behind, between or on top of wheel wells.$417.34 - $1,506.44
- Cargo Ease® Bed SlideBed Slide by Cargo Ease®. Forget about crawling in and out of the back of your vehicle and make your life significantly easier with this ultimate add-on. The bed slides are offered in multiple options that differ in cargo capacity...$911.00 - $2,296.80
- TracRac® Truck Rack SystemTruck Rack System by TracRac®. G2 is the second generation of TracRac’s original truck rack system. The unmatched versatility, ease of no-damage installation, and high quality fit and finish will make your work truck work harder...$289.99 - $579.99
- Dee Zee® Bed MatBed Mat by Dee Zee®. Protect your pickup’s bed floor and prevent cargo from sliding with the cushioning rubber Bed Mat from Dee Zee. High quality, thick rubber is extremely resistant to tears, cracking, fading, and degradation...$68.81 - $95.69
- CargoGlide® Bed SlideBed Slide by CargoGlide®. Say goodbye to the aggravation of a normal truck bed. With a CargoGlide© bed slide, you can stop crawling in the back of your truck or van every time you need to reach your gear. So stop scuffing your...Makes loading and unloading your cargo a lot easier, safer and quickerProvides easy and convenient access to your gear from the back of your vehicle$995.00 - $2,083.00
- BackRack® Ladder Rack Rear BarLadder Rack Rear Bar by BackRack®. This is a 2-inch reinforced steel crossbar that mounts near your tailgate just above the level of your truck’s bed. Hooks are located to match the width of either of BackRack’s cab protectors,...$112.00
- Dee Zee® Diamond Tread Bed ProtectionDiamond Tread Bed Protection by Dee Zee®. Protect all sides of your pickup’s bed area along with the top edges and tailgate surfaces with Dee Zee’s stylish Diamond Tread Bed Protection pieces. Construction from high grade...$24.91 - $109.93
- Pendaliner® Over Rail Bed LinerOver Rail Bed Liner by Pendaliner®. The Pendaliner gives you twice the protection of ordinary bed liners! Its skid-resistant top helps protect your cargo by reducing cargo movement. And its skid-resistant bottom helps protect your...Up to twice the skid resistance of other drop in or spray on bed linersAvailable in over-the-rail configuration$145.76 - $262.50
- Dee Zee® Specialty Series Narrow Single Lid Crossovers Tool BoxFor pickups with shorter beds or limited space, the Narrow Specialty Series features full width and narrow depth. Crafted from diamond tread aluminum in standard Dee Zee thickness, these boxes feature easy-to-use release handles,...Features bed-spanning width with narrow depth for pickups with limited spaceBoxes are available in multiple sizes$11.59 - $243.23
Guides & Articles
- Bed AccessoriesBed Mat, Bed Liner, Bed Coating | Which One is Better for My Pickup Bed?If you carry heavy objects, sharp-edged debris, branches, lumber, rubble, and equipment in your pickup truck regularly, you know it doesn't take much for this kind of cargo to leave scratches and gouges on the painted metal surface of your bed floor and walls. Odds are you've experienced this. No matter how gingerly you place items in your bed and tie them down, the unexpected panic stop that always comes up sooner or later still manages to create chaos as things shift around. Maybe you've even felt and heard a dreaded thump behind your seat after heavier items broke free and slid forward hard - leaving a noticeable dent in your bed wall. While these are problems inherent with any metal bed floor, there is a better way to carry cargo while keeping your pickup bed looking good.
- Bed AccessoriesHow Can I Carry More Stuff in My Pickup Bed?Whether you use your pickup for work or for recreation, carrying a lot of equipment, tools, and gear means you're potentially prepared for a range of situations. But if you can't find exactly what you need and extract it from your truck's cargo area in a timely manner, you're really not as prepared as you think. Consider the last time you couldn't find something in your truck. Maybe a search through the entire vehicle was necessary in order to be sure the item wasn't in the truck before beginning a search somewhere else. How much time did that take? And how was your stress level afterward? Or maybe, perish the thought, you had to buy a new tool to replace one you couldn't find but knew wasn't actually lost for good.
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Bed Accessories5th Wheel Tailgates Give You Clearance And AerodynamicsIf you own a pickup with a 5th wheel towing hitch installed in the pickup bed, then you know you need to lower your tailgate whenever you are connecting or disconnecting the trailer from the hitch. If you forget to lower the tailgate? You're buying a replacement.
- Bed AccessoriesTypes of Truck Bed Tool BoxesPickup trucks are designed to be very practical, but there’s definitely nothing pleasant about the tools rattling in a truck bed while driving. There’s as well nothing good about leaving equipment and other stuff out in the open, making it vulnerable to the extremes of weather and, even worse, theft.
- Bed AccessoriesTruck Bed Rail StylesActually, truck bed rails serve as extremely handy aftermarket add-ons and are designed for unparalleled utility and appearance. These accessories also protect a truck’s surface from dents and scratches that might occur while loading cargo on a vehicle. What’s more, the bed rails provide the ability to tie down bulky or oddly-shaped objects. Depending on the style, the bed rails can dramatically alter the look of any truck while allowing the truck owners to customize their vehicle by adding certain finishes or lights.
- Bed AccessoriesTruck Bed RackLadder rack, bed rack, pipe rack – no matter how you choose to call it, this accessory is definitely a very useful and valuable aftermarket product one can ever imagine. This is especially true for carpenters, landscapers, plumbers, contractors, and other pros who use racks for whatever reason (e.g., for hauling tools, equipment, and cargo to the job site and from there, etc.) Same as any other piece of the latest job equipment, a bed rack has to perform the required job, and it’s design should keep pace with modern technology; otherwise, it’s off to the scrap heap.
Mazda Truck Bed Accessories Reviews
2012 Chevy Silverado