Mazda Bed Accessories
Mazda is a popular make, although when you think of Mazda’s you don’t generally think of trucks. However, Mazda has been manufacturing their B-Series truck for more than 40 years. There are quite few Mazda B-Series trucks on the road today. They are still nowhere near as popular as the Ford F150, but Mazda has been holding its ground in the pickup market for a long time. If you own a B-Series Mazda, you should take a few proactive steps to protect it.
First of all, you should get a bed liner if you don’t already have one. Bed liners protect your trucks bed from damage from rocks, tools, etc. While truck beds are built to be tough and to withstand damage, once they start degrading it’s hard to stop the process. So it’s best to plan ahead and protect your truck from damage. Here at CARiD we have a number of Mazda truck accessories available for sale. Whether you’re looking to protect your truck, give it a fresh new look, or update its towing capabilities, we’ve got you covered! Take some time to browse through our selection of accessories below, and don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions!
- Remin® 442NFactory Style Rear Spoiler (Painted)from $158.65
I just recently purchased this product and I am very happy with it. It fits great on my truck, plus it makes it look awesome.
- Popular Bed Accessories Part Numbers
- BAK® PCM6N - ProCaps Bed Rail Caps
- Bushwacker® 29508 - Ultimate Diamondback Textured Bed Rail Caps
- BackRack® 30111 - Safety Rack Cab Guard Standard Mount Brackets
- TracRac® 43001 - TracRac™ G2 Sliding Truck Overhead Racks
- TracRac® 21600 - TracRac™ G2 Sliding Base Rails
- Bestop® 76302-35 - Supertop™ Convertible Top for 6' Truck Bed
- Better Built® 73210096 - Crown Series Low Profile Crossover Tool Box, Universal Notches to Accommodate Wheel Wells Single Lid