- 2 Performance Chips
- 3 Performance Chips
- 5 Performance Chips
- 6 Performance Chips
- 323 Performance Chips
- 616 Performance Chips
- 618 Performance Chips
- 626 Performance Chips
- 808 Performance Chips
- 929 Performance Chips
- B-Series Performance Chips
- Cosmo Performance Chips
- CX-3 Performance Chips
- CX-5 Performance Chips
- CX-7 Performance Chips
- CX-9 Performance Chips
- GLC Performance Chips
- Miata Performance Chips
- Miata MX-5 Performance Chips
- Millenia Performance Chips
- Mizer Performance Chips
- MPV Performance Chips
In the days of the bygone era when automobiles were not computer controlled, the common way to get more agile power lurking within your engine lay deeply under the hood, and this way was both time and money consuming. Modern vehicles come equipped with the computer known as ECM, ECU, or PCM. Like human brain, it is meant to control each and every function in the vehicle's body. Usually the computer is preloaded at the factory with settings intended for an 'average' driver. For those who want to unleash the hidden power inside the engine or increase torque, worldwide known manufacturers have put tomorrow technologies through their paces today to create the finest performance programmers and chips.
The top-notch performance chips and programmers offered in our extensive selection will help you get the most out of your Mazda without a hitch. These products comprise performance 'tunes' that were developed with utmost care to detail and rigorously dyno-tested for proven power and performance. Designed with ease of use in mind, Mazda performance chips and programmers we handpicked on our website feature worry-free installation. With the performance chips and programmers for your Mazda, you can fine tune your engine for peak performance, lower fuel consumption as well as monitor coolant temperature, exhaust gas temperature, intake air temperature, turbo boost, and many many more.
- JET® Power Control ModulePower Control Module by JET®. JET Performance Products’ tuning module gives your primary driver the boost it needs to perform better, tow better, do 0-60 faster and still keep it a bit cheaper at the pump using lower-grade fuels....Add Up To 25 HorsepowerPlug-In Installation$242.96 - $250.46
- JET® V-Force Plus Performance ProgrammerV-Force Plus Performance Programmer by JET®. The JET V-Force Plus features the same power tuning technology found in JET’s performance modules/programmers. The JET V-Force Plus is an inline tuning device that uses a...Improve horsepower and throttle responseOptimized ignition advance curves$269.96
- DiabloSport® Trinity ProgrammerTrinity Programmer by DiabloSport®. This hi-res color screen programmer plugs in to any vehicle’s OBD II port to remap ECU operation for increased power and mileage. The screen displays a wealth of vehicle gauge info, and lets...Windshield suction cup mounting bracket includedFeatures performance enhancing levels custom tuned for Economy, Performance, Towing, and Extreme Performance for modified vehicles$24.99 - $599.95
- DiabloSport® InTune I2 ProgrammerInTune I2 Programmer by DiabloSport®. If you’ve ever wished you could buy a performance upgrade that makes your throttle more responsive, optimizes your transmission shift patterns, or even adds some bottom-end horsepower,...All New “Easy Tune” mode for simple tune installationAdds horsepower and torque while increasing fuel mileage$399.95
- Edge® Evolution HT2 Performance TunerEvolution HT2 Performance Tuner by Edge®. This compact, hand-held programmer connects to your truck’s OBD II port and remaps ECU software to increase horsepower and torque for towing or high performance driving, or help you...Available in Gasoline- or Diesel-specific applicationsPrograms your vehicle’s engine control computer to let you increase power for maximum performance on the street, or while towing$389.95
- Hypertech® Max Energy Sport ProgrammerMax Energy Sport Programmer by Hypertech®. This programmer is geared for enhancing everything related to gasoline engine performance. It’s packed with tuning applications geared specifically for super unleaded gasoline, regular...For gasoline engines onlyRead, display, and clear diagnostic trouble codes and check engine lights$399.00
- Superchips® Flashpaq F5 Series Performance TunerFlashpaq F5 Series Performance Tuner by Superchips®. Introducing the all-new Flashpaq F5 performance tuner from Superchips. With it’s new, easy-to-use graphic interface, high-resolution color screen, scan features, and tuning...Extremely compact hand-held size adds maximum convenienceConnects to any OBD II vehicle diagnostic system to increase horsepower and torque for maximum track, towing, or off-road performance$369.95
- APEXi® Performance Tuners & ProgrammersPerformance Tuners & Programmers by APEXi®. A New Bi-planer VFD multi-purpose digital meter to replace and visually enhance traditional analog meters. Kit includes: Display Head Unit, Sensor Unit, Two x Temp. Sensors (1/8PT) with...Manufactured from premium materialsDesigned to strict quality standards$33.40 - $1,224.60
- Edge® Insight CS2 / CTS2 MonitorInsight CTS2 Monitor by Edge®. Specially created to provide the ultimate level of vehicle instrumentation, the compact CS and wide-screen CTS monitors plug in to any OBD II compatible vehicle port. Fault codes and check engine...CS and CTS are monitors only and do NOT enhance engine performanceCS features compact size, manual control buttons on left and 2.4" color screen$299.95 - $429.95
- COMP Cams® Auto Transmission Control UnitTCI EZ-TCU Transmission Control Unit by Comp Cams®. Includes transmission Control Unit, Hand Held Unit, Wire Harness.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$637.48 - $821.71
- JET® Speedometer CalibratorSpeedometer Calibrator by JET®. JET Performance Accu-Speed interacts with the vehicle speed sensor on late model GM, Ford, Dodge, and Jeep trucks and SUVs. It connects to the transmission to allow shift point adjustment and...Designed to modify speed sensor output readingsConnects to the transmission output speed sensor$149.96
- HKS® Speed Limit DefencerSpeed Limit Defencer by HKS®. Most of JDM vehicles are equipped with speed limiter function. With this function, the vehicle's speed cannot exceed 180km/h. On the other hand, the performance of JDM vehicles is improved; even...HKS found the way to pick up the speed signal from other signals transmitted by CAN communication system to eliminate the speed limiter.The original control method of CAN communication system enables the vehicle's digital speed meter to indicate the speed over 180km/h.$133.46 - $920.40
- AEM® ECU Extension / Patch HarnessECU Extension / Patch Harness by AEM®. This ECU Patch/Extension Harnesses work with most engine management systems and allow you to install turbo timers, data loggers and other ancillary electronics without having to cut and splice...$128.41 - $254.90
- JET® Power Control Module (80119)Power Control Module (80119) by JET®. To solve the problem JET developed a plug in module that attaches to the vehicle computer externally that can add up to 30 horsepower. The JET Ford Module optimizes the ignition spark advance,...Provide Performance Gains Up To 30 Horse PowerEasily Installed In Less Than 30 Minutes$250.46
- JET® Power Control Module (80201)Power Control Module (80201) by JET®. To solve the problem JET developed a plug in module that attaches to the vehicle computer externally that can add up to 30 horsepower. The JET Ford Module optimizes the ignition spark advance,...Provide Performance Gains Up To 30 Horse PowerEasily Installed In Less Than 30 Minutes$250.46
Guides & Articles
- Performance ChipsSpeedo Calibrators and Tranny Controllers Let You Re-Engineer Your RideMany auto enthusiasts are driving around with speedometers registering too low a speed because they've mounted bigger tires on their vehicle. This effect occurs because larger tires have a greater overall circumference (distance around the outer edge) than smaller ones do. A tire with a larger circumference will cover more ground per revolution, and it will also make fewer revolutions in a mile than a tire of smaller diameter.
- Performance ChipsData Monitors and Loggers Provide Access to Important Drivetrain InfoIf you're tuning a modern engine, there's a lot of information you'll need to know in order to make educated adjustments and avoid trial-and-error guesses. Keeping track of air/fuel ratios, fuel pressures, boost pressures, and rpms is difficult at speed, and trying to commit them all to memory is almost impossible - assuming you even have readouts for these items. Maybe all you need to do is closely watch how temperatures and other things are affected by stop-and-go traffic. Or maybe you take your vehicle on track runs. If so, you already know splitting your attention between gauges and driving just causes you to lose focus on both. Because you can't take notes while driving, we offer a practical and effective solution for the tracking of engine data - recording it electronically for later playback.
- Performance ChipsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?Modern cars and trucks are constantly evolving, mostly due to advancements in electronics. This allows vehicle systems previously controlled by mechanical hardware to be run by computers that have processing power undreamt of several short decades ago. When applied properly, this processing power can wring out higher levels of a vehicle's built-in power and responsiveness, without physically making any engine upgrades. One such system found on today's fuel-injected vehicles is electronic throttle control, commonly known as drive-by-wire.
- Performance ChipsAre Superchips Really Super?In today's ultra-competitive automotive world where fuel consumption, horsepower, and emissions are paramount, modern vehicles are controlled by computers in order to meet these opposite and conflicting demands. And presiding over the multitude of separate computers on any vehicle is the ECU (Engine Control Unit) - sometimes called the ECM (Engine Control Module).
Mazda Performance Chips & Programmers Reviews
2002 Acura TL