- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V2$155.53 - $318.12
- CONTINENTAL® CONTICROSSCONTACT LX SPORT$151.62 - $592.08
- COOPER® DISCOVERER CTS$127.67 - $214.45
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $284.53
- DUNLOP® SP SPORT 01$148.73 - $478.15
- FALKEN® ZIEX S/TZ05$107.93 - $288.48
- FIRESTONE® DESTINATION LE2$117.57 - $251.76
- GENERAL® GRABBER HTS$112.00 - $230.43
About Land Rover Range Rover Tires
Good tires provide a comfortable ride despite weather challenges. That’s why you need to visit CARiD, a leading car accessories dealer that brings you excellent quality of tires, to pick appropriate tires for your Range Rover. Good tires are able to absorb shocks upon hitting potholes. Tires generally affect your car’s performance thus boosting your safety on the road. CARiD brings you reliable Land Rover Range Rover tires from leading brands like Michelin which is highly priced to more affordable but efficient ones such as Nexen. The store brings you tires for all sizes, from 20” to 22” diameters. The tires are made with cutting edge technology, sophistication and top quality materials such as natural and synthetic rubbers, steel and compound chemicals. CARiD brings you tires depending on vehicle, season and performance level. The tires are divided into summer, winter and all-season depending on season. Summer tires work for seasons with no rain or snow, winter tires are good for use during low temperatures while all-season tires are best for use during each season. The winter tires are developed with high traction and braking ability. They are then subdivided into performance and Eco depending on the vehicle’s performance.
Most of the tires are fitted with tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS), which detect under inflation or temperature changes. The message is then relayed to the driver through the vehicle’s communication system for them to take the effective correction measures. A good example of tires that could work for your Range Rover is the Grabber UHP from General. It’s an all-season/performance type of tire which is designed with high traction abilities for both wet and dry conditions. It promotes even wear, helps in water evacuation and ensures a comfortable ride. Enjoy shopping for tires at CARiD, with the help of attendants who are experts on all things car tires.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.