Land Rover Range Rover Accessories & Parts
The Land Rover Range Rover is one of the most popular luxury SUVs. Having been introduced in 1970, the Range Rover is well known for its four-wheel drive utility and luxurious implications. The first generation of the Range Rover featured a less upscale demeanor than it is currently affiliated with. The original interior used plastic and vinyl designed to take a beating and be washed down with a hose or wash cloth. But once the model was discovered to possess the potential to be a marketed as a comfortable luxury vehicle, it began to take on more adequate amenities for the segment such as power-assisted steering, air conditioning, carpeted floors, wood trim, and plush leather seating. This was also the first time an all-coil spring suspension and disc brakes were introduced, giving the Land Rover Range Rover a clear edge on most of the competition in its class.
It took just about a quarter of a century before the second-generation Range Rover premiered in 1994 for the 1995 model year. Equipped with an updated 4.0L Rover V8, the model could also be had with a 2.5L BMW 6-cylinder turbo diesel. BMW took over the Land Rover name in 1995, which helped reinforce the second-generation Range Rover even more. Improvements such as automatic height adjustment for traction, more responsive handling, and a stronger chassis were features of the new Range Rover. 1999 saw several additions to the Range Rover parts, including a BMW 7 Series Bosch engine system and four-wheel traction control. The third generation Range Rover was released in 2002. Engine options consisted of a BMW M62 V8 capable of 282 horsepower or a 6-cylinder diesel. Cruise control, voice-activated navigation, a power sunroof, leather upholstery, and a 6-disc CD stereo were among the upscale amenities made standard. In 2007, minor updates including the ignition being moved up to the dash and the BMW diesel being replaced with a co-developed Peugeot/Ford 3.6L AJD V8 were instituted. The 2010 Land Rover Range Rover was unveiled at the 2009 New York Auto Show. Among the changes were new bumpers, a revised grille, and two new engine choices.
The fourth generation of Range Rover was launched in 2012. The 2014 Range Rover is the most refined, dynamic and agile vehicle. Trim levels for the United States are the Range Rover and HSE with a 3.0L V6 Supercharged engine making 340 HP and the Supercharged and Autobiography that have a 5.0 L V8 Supercharged engine making 510 HP with stop and start tech. The 2014 Land Rover Range Rover equipped with a 3.0L V6 achieves 17 mpg in the city and 23 mpg on the highway, while the models with a 5.0L V8 have impressive 13 mpg city and 19 mpg highway. Versatile and capable to tackle any challenges, the 2014 Range Rover features the full-time intelligent 4WD system, enhanced Terrain Response system, Blind Spot Monitor system, Adaptive Cruise Control with Queue Assist, Reverse Traffic Detection and Park Assist system.
The boxy yet smoothly shaped body in conjunction with a practical, luxurious interior layout is what separates the Land Rover Range Rover from the masses. There's enough performance and efficiency to get by on a rainy day if need be, but ultimately, it's the whole package why drivers have fallen in love with this sporty vehicle. Today, many drivers of the Range Rover add on their own custom accessories and parts to make their vehicle truly one-of-a-kind.
If you're on the hunt looking for Land Rover Range Rover Accessories and Parts, CARiD.com is the place to go! We offer a kaleidoscope of enticing options for your ride, including grilles, floor mats, chrome trim, and much more. All of our Land Rover Range Rover accessories and parts are produced by the best names in the business at prices you can depend on. That means style, quality, and value. We're here to provide you with top-quality Land Rover Range Rover accessories and parts that make a difference.
- Coverking®Saddleblanket Custom Seat Coversfrom $189.99
- Covercraft®Evolution™ Custom Car Coverfrom $209.86
- Thule®Hull-a-Port Kayak Carrierfrom $149.95
- Yakima®LoadWarrior Roof Cargo Basketfrom $279.00
- Remin®Full Kitfrom $128.70
- DashMat®VelourMat™ Custom Dashboard Coverfrom $42.99
- Dorman®Wheel Nutfrom $117.06
- Rhino-Rack®Luggage Bagsfrom $215.10
Whatever you expect from your Land Rover Range Rover, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Land Rover Range Rover and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Land Rover Range Rover Dash Kits
- Land Rover Range Rover Billet Grilles
- Land Rover Range Rover Chrome Trim
- Land Rover Range Rover Spoilers
- Land Rover Range Rover Floor Mats
- Land Rover Range Rover Grill Guards
- Land Rover Range Rover Body Kits
- Land Rover Range Rover Wind Deflectors
- Land Rover Range Rover Cargo Liners
- Land Rover Range Rover Vertical Doors
- Land Rover Range Rover Seat Covers
- Land Rover Range Rover Car Covers
- Land Rover Range Rover Running Boards
- Land Rover Range Rover Steering Wheels
- Land Rover Range Rover Custom Gauges
- Land Rover Range Rover Light Covers
- Land Rover Range Rover Side Mirrors
- Land Rover Range Rover License Plates
- Land Rover Range Rover Wiper Blades
- Land Rover Range Rover Bike Racks
- Land Rover Range Rover Roof Racks
- Land Rover Range Rover Trailer Hitches
- Land Rover Range Rover Sun Shades
- Land Rover Range Rover Dash Covers
- Land Rover Range Rover Winches
- Land Rover Range Rover Off-Road Bumpers
- Land Rover Range Rover Side Vents
- Land Rover Range Rover Sunroof Visors
- Land Rover Range Rover Car Organizers
- Land Rover Range Rover Car Bras
- Land Rover Range Rover Racing Seats
| Posted by Peter | (Snohomish, WA)
While this is obviously a solid product and I'm happy with the end result, installation was made several orders of magnitude more difficult by sloppy assembly of the unit. 3 of the 4 bags received did not have the top and bottom of the piston aligned correctly meaning they have to be twisted into place. A simple alignment would cure this and I can't imagine they don't have one. The alignment of the upper and lower mounting points is critical to smooth installation and unfortunately due to the tight tolerance of the unit, cannot be easily corrected by the end consumer.