- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.50 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2$142.97 - $404.97
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS5 ULTRA TOURING$84.06 - $189.02
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $284.53
About Land Rover LR2 Tires
Tires are some of the car accessories that enhance comfort while on the road. They therefore need to be regularly checked and replaced where necessary, for them to offer responsive steering. Getting the right choice of tires for your Land Rover LR2 is the first step towards achieving safety on the road. CARiD is one of the leading companies that sell car accessories from well established and leading brands. Land Rover LR2 tires available at the store include summer tires for non-rainy seasons, winter tires for use in places with low temperatures and the all-season tires suitable for use in all weather seasons. Their sizes also vary from 16” to 20” depending on your vehicle’s wheel diameter. CARiD brings you the best tires from world famous manufacturers known to design high quality tires using materials like steel, synthetic rubber and high fabrics. All its tires are made with skill and technology to enhance efficiency. LR2 tires can be grouped as all terrain, performance and Eco depending on their usage. Performance tires are perfect for everyday, heavy use whereas all-terrain tires work perfectly on off-road driving.
Brands available at CARiD include Pirelli, Michigan and Firestone. LR2 tires available at the store are fitted with TPMS (tire pressure monitor system sensors). This device monitors temperature and pressure by relaying this information to the vehicle’s computer, enabling you to take corrective action in good time upon receiving these signals. A good example of tires that could fit your Land Rover LR2 is the Dunlop SP Sport 01 DSST. It’s a summer season, performance type of tire which enables smooth performance at highways. Its features include enhanced wet and dry traction, a smooth highway ride, reduced rolling resistance and rim protection among others. Enjoy shopping for quality winter tires as well, among other types of tires and accessories at the store, with the help of the friendly staff with expertise in the field.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.