Land Rover LR2 Accessories & Parts
The Land Rover is known worldwide as a four-wheel drive car brand that has a significant off-road heritage. The British automaker targeted the premium compact SUV segment in the late 1980's and grab this segment after the introduction of a compact crossover SUV Land Rover Freelander in 1997. The first generation came off with four-wheel drive and transversely mounted front engine. Unlike other larger Land Rover models, this generation Freelander had neither locking differential nor low-range gear selection. However, it was the first Land Rover to have Hill Descent Control system. In North America the last first-generation Freelanders were sold in 2005. But in 2007 the British off-road vehicle came back to the American market under the Land Rover LR2 name. A completely new crossover, the second-generation Land Rover Freelander debuted at the British International Motor Show in 2006.
Featuring completely re-engineered parts, the Land Rover LR2 is built on the Ford EUCD platform. Unlike the traditional sport utility vehicles, based on body-on-frame construction, the new LR2 has a uni-body structure that ensures premium comfort and handling in different road conditions. The 5-door version is the only available one. The power comes from a brand-new transversely mounted 3.2L inline 6-cylinder engine producing 230 hp, and mated to a six-speed automatic transmission. The fully independent suspension is offered with the advanced stability control system and roll stability control to minimize the risk of roll-over even in extreme off-road conditions. In order to improve both on-road and off-road performance, the LR2 is equipped with the following features: Gradient Release Control, a full-time intelligent 4x4 system and unique Terrain Response system that allows to choose ride, throttle response, traction control, and transmission setting.
The 2008 Land Rover LR2 is a four-door, five passenger sport utility vehicle, available in SE and HSE trims. The standard LR2 power-train includes 3.2L I6 engine rating 230 hp. A six-speed automatic transmission with overdrive and four-wheel drive comes standard. Provided with advanced technologies, the LR2 demonstrates outstanding on-road performance and premium Land Rover's off-road capability. The 2011 Land Rover LR2 is offered only in HSE trim, however the HSE Plus and HSE Lux packages can be added for more features. The luxury option features include softer Windsor leather seats, driver seat with three memory settings, and front and rear carpet mats of the premium quality.
Land Rover offers up one of the most explosive compact SUVs on the market today in the LR2. Backed by its standard all-wheel-drive system and solid Land Rover parts, the LR2 gives drivers of this model exactly what they crave: off-road dominance. This luxuriously refined vehicle handles with precise velvetiness whenever found stomping through a trail of rocks and debris. After all, that's the whole point of driving a Land Rover; to mash dirt and look good doing it. Bringing a ton of full-size heart to the compact table, the LR2 is an exciting reminder of Land Rover's vision.
With a package this bold and luxurious, you know nothing but the best is what is going to do the job. That's why our selection of Land Rover LR2 Accessories and Parts features the highest quality options for you to choose from. Everything from grilles and floor mats to spoilers and grille guards are available, but that's just for starters. We have all of the Land Rover LR2 accessories and parts that make a difference. Plus, all of our Land Rover LR2 accessories are guaranteed to deliver a precise OEM fit along with unerring durability. You want a look and feel that stands alone? This is the way to make it happen!
- Covercraft® - Evolution™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $252.14$252.14
- Thule® - Hyper™ XL Cargo BoxStarting at: $959.95$959.95
- Yakima® - Gunwale Canoe BracketsStarting at: $80.10$80.10
- Remin® - Main KitStarting at: $109.20$109.20
- Centric® - Formula 100 Series OEM Brake PadsStarting at: $39.63$39.63
- Coverking® - Triguard™ Custom Car CoverStarting at: $169.99$169.99
- DashMat® - VelourMat™ Custom Dashboard CoverStarting at: $42.99$42.99
- Dorman® - Wheel NutStarting at: $117.06$117.06
- Rhino-Rack® - Steel Mesh BasketStarting at: $171.00$171.00
Whatever you expect from your Land Rover LR2, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Land Rover LR2 and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Land Rover LR2 Dash Kits
- Land Rover LR2 Chrome Trim
- Land Rover LR2 Floor Mats
- Land Rover LR2 Wind Deflectors
- Land Rover LR2 Cargo Liners
- Land Rover LR2 Vertical Doors
- Land Rover LR2 Seat Covers
- Land Rover LR2 Car Covers
- Land Rover LR2 Running Boards
- Land Rover LR2 Steering Wheels
- Land Rover LR2 Custom Gauges
- Land Rover LR2 Light Covers
- Land Rover LR2 License Plates
- Land Rover LR2 Wiper Blades
- Land Rover LR2 Bike Racks
- Land Rover LR2 Roof Racks
- Land Rover LR2 Trailer Hitches
- Land Rover LR2 Sun Shades
- Land Rover LR2 Dash Covers
- Land Rover LR2 Winches
- Land Rover LR2 Side Vents
- Land Rover LR2 Car Organizers
- Land Rover LR2 Racing Seats
| Posted by Bill | (Colts Neck, NJ)
Packaged to protect. Paint is nice addition. Easily placed on vehicle. Expecting great performance.