- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $98.58
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT$55.43 - $103.88
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.28 - $170.70
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V2$155.30 - $318.12
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$60.00 - $110.48
- COKER® BFGoodrich Silvertown Radial 2 1/4 Inch Whitewall$248.09 - $263.80
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
About Land Rover Freelander Tires
Tires are one of the road safety features any driver must focus on. The right tires offer stability, performance and comfort on the road. Have all your tires needs met by CARiD, a leading company that deals with vehicle parts and accessories. The company brings you extensive collections of tires for your Land Rover Freelander. CARiD’s collections of tires are high end from brands such as Achilles, BF Goodrich, Bridgestone and Dunlop among others. They are designed using sophisticated technology and materials like high-fabrics, steel and compound chemicals. Land Rover Freelander tires include the All Season summer and winter tires. They are then sub-divided into All-terrain, Performance and Eco categories. Summer tires are suitable for use in seasons of high temperature; winter tires work perfectly well in low temperatures and have improved traction in ice, while the all-season tires can be used in all types of weather.
Examples of tires available at CARiD for your Land Rover Freelander include the Achilles Desert Hawk H/T, a type of summer, performance tire. It’s designed to give you comfortable rides on tough terrain. Its unique features include improved water channeling, reduced noise, wheel protection and increased traction on wet roads. The tires are designed for high performance. Another type of tires that could work well with your car is the BF Goodrich Winter Slalom KSI a performance tire for the winter. It’s designed with the ability to get you wherever you want to go during the harshest of weather conditions. Its features include perfect traction in extreme winter conditions. And these are only two examples of the many Freelander tires available. Enjoy the goodness of shopping with the best by exploring the various types of tires available at CARiD, which is fully staffed with friendly experts to help you identify the right choice of tires for your Land Rover.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.