Land Rover Freelander Accessories & Parts
The British automaker Land Rover targeted the premium compact SUV segment in the late 1980's and grab this segment after the introduction of a compact crossover SUV Land Rover Freelander in 1997. The first generation Land Rover Freelander came off with four-wheel drive and transversely mounted front engine. There were 5-door wagon, 3-door softback, hardback, and van-like versions. Unlike other larger Land Rover models, the Freelander had neither locking differential nor low-range gear selection. However, it was the first Land Rover to have Hill Descent Control system. The ABS and Traction Control system assisted in the off-road driving. The rivals of this vehicle were the smaller Ford Escape and Honda CR-V.
An upgraded and improved version of the Land Rover Freelander was introduced in 2004 . The vehicle received new interior, plus there were some changes in exterior parts including renew front and rear. The 3-door and 5-door models came in E, S, SE, Sport, and Sport Premium trims. The HSE trim was available only in a 5-door version. The engine choices included 2.0L I4 diesel engine and 2.5L Rover V6 engine producing 175 hp. The standard 5-speed Tiptronic automatic transmission was mated to the V6 engine. The hill descent control and the traction control were offered as well. Taking into account the MG Rover engines production end, after 2005 the Land Rover discontinued the Freelander in the United States.
The British off-road vehicle, marketed as Land Rover Freelander 2 in Europe, came completely new in the second generation that debuted at the British International Motor Show in 2006. And in 2007 it came back to the North American market under Land Rover LR2 name. Completely re-engineered, now the Land Rover Freelander is built on the Ford EUCD platform. Unlike the traditional sport utility vehicles based on body-on-frame construction, the new Freelander has a uni-body structure. The power comes from a transversely mounted 3.2L inline 6-cylinder engine producing 230 hp that is mated to a six-speed automatic transmission. In order to improve both on-road and off-road performance, the Freelander is equipped with the following advanced technologies: terrain response system, gradient release control and a full-time intelligent 4x4 system.
One of the first in a long line of compact SUVs to make it across the ocean into North America, the Land Rover Freelander has been a pioneering example of the class that is now considered to be among the most popular. When it comes to off-road adventures that require full attention, drivers want a smooth handling machine that handles the ride with efficiency and ease. That's what has made the Freelander so special. Dynamite performance due to solid Land Rover parts coupled with old-fashioned English style make the Freelander an absolute automotive treasure. Still a viable presence on the road to this day, drivers of the Land Rover Freelander tend to add on their own custom accessories and parts to further the legacy.
You no longer have to bother searching for Land Rover Freelander Accessories and Parts of the highest quality: we have them all right here! We stock our selection with nothing but the finest Land Rover Freelander accessories and parts for you to choose from to throw some added luxury onto your SUV. From interior comfort to exterior elegance, our line of Land Rover Freelander Accessories has what you need, including wood dash kits, spoilers, floor mats, grille guards, and more. The highest quality, the best value - why trust anywhere else?
Whatever you expect from your Land Rover Freelander, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Land Rover Freelander and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Car TentsTents
- Dash KitsLand Rover Freelander
- Chrome TrimLand Rover Freelander
- Floor MatsLand Rover Freelander
- Wind DeflectorsLand Rover Freelander
- Cargo LinersLand Rover Freelander
- Vertical DoorsLand Rover Freelander
- Seat CoversLand Rover Freelander
- Car CoversLand Rover Freelander
- Running BoardsLand Rover Freelander
- Steering WheelsLand Rover Freelander
- Custom GaugesLand Rover Freelander
- Light CoversLand Rover Freelander
- License Plates & FramesLand Rover Freelander
- Wiper BladesLand Rover Freelander
- Mud FlapsLand Rover Freelander
- Custom HoodsLand Rover Freelander
- Bike RacksLand Rover Freelander
- Roof RacksLand Rover Freelander
- Trailer HitchesTowing & Hitches
- Sun ShadesLand Rover Freelander
- Dash CoversLand Rover Freelander
- WinchesLand Rover Freelander
- Side VentsLand Rover Freelander
- Sunroof VisorsLand Rover Freelander
- Car OrganizersLand Rover Freelander
- Pet TravelLand Rover Freelander
- Replacement Electrical PartsLand Rover Freelander
- Racing SeatsLand Rover Freelander
The product is in very good condition looks like brand new and no problem to install it. If I ever need another one in the future I won't hesitate to make a repeat order.
- Land Rover Freelander Models
- Freelander Base Accessories
- Freelander HSE Accessories
- Freelander S Accessories
- Freelander SE Accessories
- Freelander SE3 Accessories