Land Rover Discovery Tires
- ACCELERA® IOTA$68.69 - $1,163.26
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.51 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2$161.03 - $420.69
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$124.03 - $326.21
- CAPITOL® PRECISION TRAC II$87.75 - $128.25
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$143.33 - $327.01
- COOPER® DISCOVERER A/T3$124.14 - $377.03
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$93.58 - $292.61
About Land Rover Discovery Tires
Get high quality and efficient tires for your Land Rover Discovery at CARiD, a leading car accessories dealer. CARiD brings you outstanding tires for all your preferences. The store offers Discovery tires for all season driving, including mud tires for use during rainy days, winter tires, which are perfect for the low temperatures and summer tires, designed to withstand the high temps experienced in the hot season. They are available in all sizes from 16” to 20” and are made with the best quality materials such as synthetic rubber and steel. Ensure your safety on the road by getting yourself the right type of tires. Land Rover Discovery tires are grouped into three sub-types: All terrain, Performance and Eco. Performance and Eco tires are good for regular use whereas all terrain is suitable for you when going off road. Another good feature with tires from CARiD is that they are fitted with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) which monitors air pressure and temperature. This device also sends a warning where one of the tires is under-inflated, giving you the chance to take corrective action.
CARiD brings you high performance tires for your Discovery from leading brands such as Achilles, Yokohama, Dunlop and Bridgestone. The company has a team of experts to help you choose the right type of tires for your car, as they know all the types and their usage. A good example of tires that could fit your Land Rover Discovery is the Dunlop’s Signature Cs performance and all season tires. It’s designed with VersaLoad technology to provide tread care in all load conditions. Some of its outstanding features include improved all-weather performance, reduced tread noise and smooth highway ride. Another example is Bridgestone’s Dueler A/T REVO 2 all season, all terrain tires. They are also designed with technology to offer great service while on the road.
Guides & Articles
- TPMS SensorsNew TPMS Sensors | The Best Choice With Your New Wheels & TiresTire Pressure Monitoring System sensors (TPMS sensors) are fitted in place on the inner surface of your wheel, inside your tire. Attached to that sensor is a valve stem that protrudes outside the tire for the purposes of adding air. A built-in pressure detector monitors tire inflation at all times when the vehicle's ignition is on. That pressure detector has its own battery and transmitter which relays information to the car's main computer. Vehicle control systems read input from all four tires, and will alert the driver via a warning light if the pressure in any one of them drops 25% or more below a pre-determined level. The idea is to give a driver an "early warning" if any tires are low, so that the tire pressures can be corrected.
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.