- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $556.71
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $97.43
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2$112.31 - $488.81
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.94 - $134.87
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About Kia Soul Tires
The Kia Soul sedan has an elegant styling design and soft approach and departures angles. It is an affordable vehicle to maintain with excellent fuel economy. It’s also spacious and comfortable, seating three adults at the back. The cabin has an attractive styling design to provide a serene ride through out. Equipping the Kia Soul with the right set of tires will goes a long way in improving its performance and ride quality. CARiD stocks a wide range of the best quality tires in the country. You will find high-end brands such as Pirelli and Michelin and the more affordable variety such as Nexen. Factors that determine the suitability of a specific tire include the size, season, terrain and expected performance. CARiD has a team of professionals to guide you in making your choice along a long that criteria Kia Soul tires are made for a high quality mix of materials including natural rubber, compound chemicals and synthetic products.
The production process involves the use of innovative technologies to guarantee precision and reliability. CARiD stocks summer tires for the warmer periods of the year. They are equipped to tackle the searing surface temperatures associated with this warm weather. On the other hand, winter tires are designed to cope with the freezing temperatures of winter. They are popular for their high braking force and superior traction on snow and icy roads. Alternatively, you may opt for the all season tire, which eliminates the need for continuous changeover between alternating seasons. Other products on offer include all terrain tires, run-flat tires and regular tires. Your tires should always be in good condition to guarantee superb performance. Install Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors on all your tires to monitor air pressure and temperature. This gadget alerts you when significant under inflation occurs, allowing you to take remedial action before it is too late.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.