Kia Air Intakes
- Amanti Performance Air Intake Systems
- Borrego Performance Air Intake Systems
- Cadenza Performance Air Intake Systems
- Forte Performance Air Intake Systems
- Magentis Performance Air Intake Systems
- Optima Performance Air Intake Systems
- Rio Performance Air Intake Systems
- Rondo Performance Air Intake Systems
- Sedona Performance Air Intake Systems
- Sephia Performance Air Intake Systems
Whether you’re a proud owner of a brand new Kia, or drive one of the older models, there is always something that you can improve in your ride. And if you’re really serious about upgrading your Kia, you should pay attention to its performance and responsiveness in the first place. If you want to achieve a quick and impressive result, think about installing a custom air intake system. This will be a very practical step.
Extra power and faster throttle response will never hurt, will they? But engine tuning is not a cheap or easy procedure. Installation of a custom air intake system is an easy way to achieve excellent results without investing in engine tuning. The engine of your Kia is good enough – you only need to make sure that it works at maximum efficiency. And that’s what our Kia air intakes are for. They are designed to optimize the airflow into the engine of your vehicle. If you select your model in the list above, you’ll see all the air intake systems that we have prepared for your Kia. You can choose from various types of intakes. And if you don’t know what you should opt for, don’t hesitate to contact our specialists. We are always ready to help you make your ride better!
Let the engine of your vehicle breathe freely with a quality air intake system. To satisfy the requirement of the most discerning enthusiasts, we've carefully handpicked world-class air intake systems manufactured by the top names in the industry. Engineered to optimize the air path between the air filter and the engine, air intakes provide your vehicle with the maximum airflow and you with a noticeable increase in horsepower and torque. Read over 22 air intake system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the system that is perfect for you.
- K&N® - 33 Series Air FilterStarting at: $50.53$50.53
- Hastings® - Air FilterStarting at: $13.02$13.02
- MANN-Filter® - Air FilterStarting at: $13.09$13.09
- Full® - Air FilterStarting at: $16.92$16.92
- Weapon-R® - Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemStarting at: $194.65$194.65
- NPN® - Air FilterStarting at: $17.32$17.32
- Denso® - Air FilterStarting at: $48.34$48.34
- Auto 7® - Air FilterStarting at: $13.35$13.35
- Genuine® - Air Cleaner CoverStarting at: $35.97$35.97
- AEM® - DryFlow Panel Air FilterStarting at: $42.99$42.99
Posted by Ashton H.
"Great product! Easy to put on. It surprises my friends when they ride with me and turns heads when you give it power! Noticed power difference as well. I love it and I do recommend it! Downside is your gas mileage goes down, and your tires wear out faster due to your addiction to the power!!! "
Posted by Steven A.
"This Injen air intake is way cool, easy to install, delivered quickly, and looks very nice in metallic black. Instructions are easy, just make sure engine is totally cool. The built-in blow-off valve (BOV) on the KIA Optima SX makes a very cool sound every time you ask for more power. I am very pleased."
Posted by Cheree H.
"This item was exactly as expected and more. Although the installation was a bit difficult, it was well worth it. It looks great and sounds great. I would highly recommend the intake to boost your HP and the sound of the turbo. Shipping was fast as well. "
Posted by Evan D.
"I have been adding bolt-on's to vehicles for many years, and this was by far the smoothest and best-fitting intake system I have installed yet. The instructions were very easy to read and follow, and the fitment of the product is perfect. The sound that this intake makes is great under load when the boost is up, and the performance gains are clear and impressive. Great product for any type of owner!"
Posted by Matthew M.
"Running a 2010 Kia Forte Koup with the 2.0L and installing this on it has greatly increased the throttle responsiveness and added awesome sound. Installation of this was so easy, took about 20 mins. Happy with this purchase and i highly recommend it."