Kia Trailer Hitches
- Amanti Trailer Hitches
- Borrego Trailer Hitches
- Cadenza Trailer Hitches
- Forte Trailer Hitches
- Magentis Trailer Hitches
- Optima Trailer Hitches
- Rio Trailer Hitches
- Rondo Trailer Hitches
- Sedona Trailer Hitches
- Sephia Trailer Hitches
KIA is a large automobile manufacturer that exists in the world's car market since June 9, 1944; moreover, it became one of the most popular brands according to sales figures, and its popularity is growing day after day. If you are a member of the KIA family, in other words, an owner of one of these attractive and well-designed vehicles, then we are sure that you know everything about your car. For example, the towing capacity of your vehicle which plays an important part when you make a decision to buy KIA towing accessories.
On our virtual shelves, you can find different types of trailer hitches such as weight-carrying and weight-distributing items for small and medium trailers, as well as gooseneck or 5th wheel hitches for larger trailers and pickup trucks. We also provide you with all necessary accessories that include easy-to-follow installation instructions. Finally, you can go to the nearest service center where everything will be done for you in a minute, or spend some time and do it yourself, thus saving your money. Just browse our growing range and find the KIA towing accessories to your liking.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 11 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Draw-Tite® - Class 1 Sportframe Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $107.00$107.00
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $137.63$137.63
- Tow Ready® - Brake Control Wiring AdapterStarting at: $12.38$12.38
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $31.38$31.38
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 1 Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $143.24$143.24
- Pro Series® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $142.27$142.27
- Reese® - Class 3 Professional Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $148.75$148.75
- Tekonsha® - 2-Plug Brake Control Wiring AdapterStarting at: $10.65$10.65
- Tow Ready® - T-One Connector AssemblyStarting at: $49.49$49.49
- CURT® - ConnectorStarting at: $42.34$42.34
"The product was installed by professionals. When I plug my trailer, the lights work in perfect order. Very satisfied with the transaction and the product."
"The product was delivered fast. I asked professionals to install it, but they said that it was an easy installation. Overall great transaction. I have mounted a quite big trailer and overload using it in order to move household items."
"The hitch works great, however the information regarding the ease of installation was not altogether correct. When I attempted to install the hitch on my 2013 Kia Soul, I found that the frame was not pre-drilled as described in the information provided by CARiD. I therefore had to spend $186 on installation by my local Kia Dealer. "