Kia Trailer Hitches & Towing
- Amanti Towing & Hitches
- Borrego Towing & Hitches
- Cadenza Towing & Hitches
- Forte Towing & Hitches
- K900 Towing & Hitches
- Magentis Towing & Hitches
- Optima Towing & Hitches
- Rio Towing & Hitches
- Rondo Towing & Hitches
- Sedona Towing & Hitches
- Sephia Towing & Hitches
- Sorento Towing & Hitches
KIA is a large automobile manufacturer that exists in the world's car market since June 9, 1944; moreover, it became one of the most popular brands according to sales figures, and its popularity is growing day after day. If you are a member of the KIA family, in other words, an owner of one of these attractive and well-designed vehicles, then we are sure that you know everything about your car. For example, the towing capacity of your vehicle which plays an important part when you make a decision to buy KIA towing accessories.
On our virtual shelves, you can find different types of trailer hitches such as weight-carrying and weight-distributing items for small and medium trailers, as well as gooseneck or 5th wheel hitches for larger trailers and pickup trucks. We also provide you with all necessary accessories that include easy-to-follow installation instructions. Finally, you can go to the nearest service center where everything will be done for you in a minute, or spend some time and do it yourself, thus saving your money. Just browse our growing range and find the KIA towing accessories to your liking.
- CURT® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by CURT®. These receiver hitches allow you to add a hitch receiver to replace the factory bumper ball mount. This means the hitch ball and its ball mount can be removed and stowed when not trailering. It also allows...
$26.95from $21.56 - $287.28# 663
- CURT® Towing Wiring HarnessTowing Wiring Harness by CURT®. This provides all you need to connect a trailer to the tow vehicle. Generous length allows plenty of wire. Female end is for tow vehicle, male end for trailer. You can cut it to appropriate length to...
$11.79from $9.43 - $223.24# 7830
- Pro Series® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Pro Series®. A sturdy hitch from Pro Series is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.
$43.43from $34.74 - $163.49# 932
- Tow Ready® T-One Connector AssemblyT-One Connector Assembly by Tow Ready®. T-One Connectors require no splicing of wires. Simply locate your vehicles wiring harness connector, unplug the connection and insert the T-Connector into the vehicle's harness. No special...
$14.11from $11.29 - $92.62# 935
- Hidden Hitch® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Hidden Hitch®. Hidded Hitch is the premium trailer hitch manufacturer in the towing field. A sturdy hitch from Hidded Hitch is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to...
$46.53from $37.22 - $229.57# 929
- Draw-Tite® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Draw-Tite®. A sturdy hitch from Draw-Tite is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.
$43.43from $34.74 - $288.14# 923
- Reese® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Reese®. Install a trailer hitch between the frame rails of your truck, whether it's a stake truck, service body, pickup or motorhome. These are custom installations, and may require welding, additional parts like...
$43.43from $34.74 - $665.14# 930
- AMI® Hitch CoverHitch Cover by AMI®. These hitch receiver covers aren’t cheap cast plastic or stamped sheet metal. They’re CNC-machined billet 6061-T6 aluminum.
$18.70from $14.96 - $56.64# 3752
- CARR® HD Universal Hitch StepHD Universal Hitch Step by CARR®. Give your truck a distinctive custom touch and get complete and easy cargo access with this heavy-duty step. Specially designed non-slip tread pattern ensures safe and effective use, while unique...
- Hopkins® Towing Wiring HarnessesTowing Wiring Harnesses by Hopkins®. Unplug your vehicle's factory wiring harness and plug in a Hopkins vehicle wiring harness. That's how easy trailer wiring is with a Plug-In-Simple! wiring kit, featuring Exact OEM Fit connectors...
$16.45from $13.16 - $109.90# 2849
- CARR® Mega Hitch StepMega Hitch Step by CARR®. It's not that easy to reach certain areas on trucks or SUVs, but not with this heavy-duty step. It ensures safe and easy access to the vehicle, and is designed to fit all 2'' and 2-1/2'' trailer hitches....
- CURT® Brake Control Harness Bulk Quick PlugBrake Control Harness Bulk Quick Plug by CURT®. Wiring adapter to connect OEM brake controller wiring on vehicle to electric brake controller. 2' wire, protective sleeve.
$4.25from $3.40 - $162.00# 7152
- DefenderWorx® Hitch CoverBillet Hitch Cover is designed to hide that ugly hitch receiver when it is not in use. The cover is made of the highest quality T-6061 Billet Aluminum, and it is available in various colors and options. Sport your manufacturer's...
$50.89from $40.71 - $66.76# 1179
- Hopkins® Multi-Tow™ Towing Wiring KitMulti-Tow™ Towing Wiring Kit by Hopkins®. Unplug your vehicle's factory wiring harness and plug in a Hopkins vehicle wiring harness. That's how easy trailer wiring is with a Plug-In-Simple! wiring kit, featuring Exact OEM Fit...
$32.08from $25.66 - $39.40# 2847
- CURT® 3-wire System to 2-wire System Tail Light Converter (3 Amp Turn/Brake, 7.5 Amp Taillight)3-wire System to 2-wire System Tail Light Converter (56175) by CURT®. 3 Amp Turn/Brake, 7.5 Amp Taillight, Battary Powered. 3 Amp Turn/Brake, 7.5 Amp Taillight, Battary Powered Circuit Protected. CARiD has everything you need to...
- # 23731420
- # 245449
I've only installed generic wiring harnesses previously; you know, the kind where you have to cut and splice wires. I was very glad to find this one, where you, in essence, insert the wires between connectors the vehicle already has. The system works well. All the lights on my trailer worked the first time I tried connecting it to the system. Also, I like the fact that this system will not overload the vehicle's original wiring system. Even though this is the system specified for my vehicle (2014 Kia Sportage), the instructions missed informing the user about a panel under the vehicle that had to be removed. The panel is on the driver's side, just in front of the rear bumper, and is removed by removing two screws. If you don't remove the panel, you cannot find the t-connector that is under the vehicle. Once I figured that part out, the installation went well. Of course, it would have been easier if I had been able to raise the vehicle off the ground a bit. In any case, the wiring harness works well and I am very satisfied with it.
- Popular Trailer Hitches Part Numbers
- CURT® 56151 - 3 Wire T-Connector (with Replacement 4-Flat, Circuit Protected and Powered)
- CURT® 13066 - Class 3 Concealed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (3500/350 Weight Capacity)
- Draw-Tite® 24853 - Class 1 Sportframe Trailer Hitch with 1-1/4" Receiver Opening (200/2000 Weight Capacity)
- Hidden Hitch® 87574 - Class 3 / 4 Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (350/3500 Weight Capacity, 500/5000 with Weight Distributing)
- Hidden Hitch® 60256 - Class 1 Trailer Hitch with 1-1/4" Receiver Opening (200/2000 Weight Capacity)
- Pro Series® 51206 - Class 3 Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (350/3500 Weight Capacity, 500/5000 with Weight Distributing)
- Draw-Tite® 118269 - 4-Flat ModuLite™ Replacement OEM Tow Package Wiring Harness with Circuit Protected ModuLite™ HD Module
- Tow Ready® 118269 - 4-Flat ModuLite™ Replacement OEM Tow Package Wiring Harness with Circuit Protected ModuLite™ HD Module
- CURT® 13152 - Class 3 Exposed Round Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (6000/900 Weight Capacity)
- Hidden Hitch® 60347 - Class 1 Trailer Hitch with 1-1/4" Receiver Opening (200/2000 Weight Capacity)