- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $98.58
- ACHILLES® 122$37.23 - $67.43
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.28 - $170.70
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $90.00
- COKER® BFGoodrich Silvertown Radial 2 Inch Whitewall$226.95 - $262.73
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.10 - $319.31
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
About Isuzu Oasis Tires
Though not given much thought, tires are important accessories to your vehicle. They act as connectors between the road and the vehicle. Much harm is done to tires, but they still stand the test of time. Tires bear the whole weight of the vehicle and ensure stability. Introducing inefficient tires to your van could prevent serious damage to both your vehicle and yourself. It is therefore right to shop for tires that assure convenience, comfort and stability. Knowledge may however not be the only problem you should be concerned about; shopping is a big issue to watch out for. Shopping for tires is an opportunity for you to choose between two things: a hassle free driving experience or stability, and handling problems for the next thousands of miles. CARiD knows the high demand for quality where tires are concerned. They are in full acknowledgement of what faulty tires can do to your Isuzu Oasis van, which is why they are geared to give you the very best the industry has to offer.
The shop stocks a variety of custom made Isuzu Oasis tires that not only look on offering a replacement option but a whole new driving experience. These are tires that enhance your vehicle’s stability and braking force, and greatly affect your fuel economy. CARiD stocks a variety of tire options to suit your specific needs. These are tires like the ECOPIA EP 422, EXPEDIA S-01, and POTENZA G019 GRID among many others. These brands offer convenience and long life; the manufacturers responsible for the production of these brands stand out among many others for their long culture of quality tire production. These have raised a standard in tire manufacture, through the use of the new tire manufacture technology and high quality materials. These are brands like ACHILLES, BF GOODRICH, CONTINENTAL, DUNLOP, FALKEN, and BRIDGESTONE.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.