- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.51 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP PLUS$92.08 - $133.38
- CONTINENTAL® CONTICROSSCONTACT UHP$146.90 - $1,224.48
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About Infiniti EX Tires
The Infiniti EX is a luxury crossover that has been in the market for quite some years now. It is a car that has comfort and luxury oozing all over it. The hatchback which comes with a V6 engine is one that will amaze you in terms of features and suave. It comes with moderately big tires that can range in between 18” and 22”. This makes the car very capable of tackling almost any terrain and with great ease. Given that with such a powerful motor vehicle you would love to explore the countryside and the cities, it is advisable that you visit CARiD online and buy a set of the best Infiniti EX tires in the market. These are tires that will take you to any part of the country irrespective of the weather and terrain awaiting. If driving to roads that you haven’t ventured into before and there is a possibility of encountering rough patches, then fitting your Infiniti with all terrain tires is the best option. If you are in the city and it is in the middle of winter, then buying a set of winter tires from CARiD is the way to go.
The features that you stand to enjoy once you buy the Infiniti EX tires are many. You can start with the wide variety of the top notch brands like BFGoodrich, Firestone, Achilles, Toyo, Bridgestone and Continental. From these brands, you get a chance to opt for any of the 57 types of tires available. Each of the tires has a unique feature that ensures safety and exceptional quality not forgetting value to your money. The manufacturers of these top brands are very conscious of the value you have pegged on safety. It is for that reason that they have installed the tires with a tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) to help you monitor the changes in pressure in the tires as you drive.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.