- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK UHP$98.48 - $136.44
- AMP® MUD TERRAIN ATTACK$225.00 - $330.00
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO$150.22 - $541.89
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V2$155.53 - $318.12
- CONTINENTAL® CROSSCONTACT LX20$141.47 - $242.58
- COOPER® DISCOVERER A/T3$123.89 - $376.28
About Hummer H3 Tires
The right tires can make a significant change to how your Hummer H3 drives, though many motorists are unaware of the significance of tires. The truth of the matter is that when you shop for wrong ineffective tires, you pose a danger to your vehicle and at times your life. It is therefore right to say, when shopping, care must be deployed to ensure you don’t land at the wrong choice. CARiD understands this very well, which is why only tires from reputable brands like Achilles, Delinte, Dunlop, BF Goodrich, Bridgestone, Firestone, Pirelli and Goodyear among many others are offered. Tires from these brands are manufactured using cutting edge technology to ensure you don’t get stranded while driving. Depending on your requirements, CARiD offers an extensive selection of custom made tires to suite your H3 perfectly.
Shopping for Hummer H3 tires may be ineffective when you don’t know your terrain and environment, whether driving in sunshine or through rain and snow. Lack of knowledge of these important details means that whatever tires you shop for, you will always have a shorter life span. These are among the top notch details you should know before shopping for Hummer tires. CARiD only stocks quality tires that won’t give you a rough time while on or off road. All tires at CARiD are sourced from top tire manufactures, meaning their quality is undisputed. Summer tires like the Desert Hawk UHP ensure all your rides in the hot tarmac are smooth. With its improved performance and traction, this type will ensure you don’t get stranded along the way. Threads for this type are also hardened using cutting edge technology, reducing unnecessary wear as a result of tough roads. Other tires available – winter tires, mud tires, all season tires and performance tires - are all made by experts in the field to ensure that each choice you make will surely enhance your driving pleasure.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.