Hummer Performance Exhaust Systems
When it comes to Hummer exhaust systems, you are spoilt for choice. CARiD has made sure that every brand worth its name is fully represented at the store and you don’t have to worry about availability of exhaust systems or quality of the exhausts available. All Hummer exhaust systems at CARiD are made using superior technology to give supreme results. The Naturally Aspirated cat back exhaust system for Hummer from MagnaFlow is just one example. It is custom tuned to match the Hummer engine capacity and works by optimizing the flow of exhaust gas, making it possible for the engine to breathe easy and perform at optimal standards. Its exhaust note too is a crowd puller. Deep, masculine and determined, it is a perfect match for the Hummer size and imposing outline. An equally powerful exhaust system is Borla’s split rear exit cat back exhaust system for Hummer. Complete with custom mufflers and angle-cut tips, this exhaust system is the unit to go for when you want extreme power and the sound to go with it.
Other equally capable Hummer exhaust systems include the CGS cat back exhaust system, Gibson Swept-Side, Split-Rear, Extreme Dual and Dual Sport exhaust systems, Corsa Sport polished cat back exhaust systems, and Flowmaster American Thunder cat back exhaust systems. Supplement the power gained from these exhausts with a performance header and you turn your Hummer into a huge muscle-car imitation. Combined, the power and torque gains will easily cross the 20% mark, an increase that will make your Hummer a ferocious contender on any road. All these exhaust systems give a domineering boom, but you can tone it down if you like by throttling its tone and pitch using the mufflers and resonators available. Explore all the power and sound possibilities of your Hummer with any of our exhaust systems for a true Hummer experience.
| Posted by Ron | (Burleigh Heads, QL)
I found the product easy to install, the only improvement that I could suggest is making all lengths of exhaust pipe so that they prefitt. I had to go to an exhaust shop to widen the pipe so that it would fit inside each other. Then cut slots so that it would tighten. Product sounds great and looks good.
- Popular Performance Exhaust Systems Part Numbers
- MagnaFlow® 16673 - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Dual Split Rear Exit)
- MagnaFlow® 24084 - Direct Fit Driver Side Catalytic Converter (14.13" Wide)
- MagnaFlow® 24083 - Direct Fit Passenger Side Catalytic Converter (17.75" Wide)
- Gibson® 612601 - Extreme Dual™ Dual Cat-Back Exhaust System - Behind Each Rear Tire Exit (Aggressive Sound)
- MagnaFlow® 15770 - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (Dual Straight Passenger Side Rear Exit)
- BBK® 4006 - CNC-Series™ Chrome Headers
- Gibson® 612501 - Swept Side™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System - Straight Out The Back Exit (Aggressive Sound)
- Gibson® 612701 - Split Rear™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System - Straight Out The Back Exit (Aggressive Throaty Sound)
- Gibson® 612500 - Swept Side™ Dual Cat-Back Exhaust System - Straight Out The Back Exit (Aggressive Sound)