Eastern Catalytic Converters
Eastern Manufacturing was established by Wilhelm Schafer in 1976 as a supplier of rebuilt catalytic converters to Schafer Muffler Centers and S.M.S. Products. The company rapidly grew to become the top manufacturer of new direct-fit and universal converters. Situated in Langhorne, PA, Eastern Catalytic continually expanded their capabilities in the USA and around the world through the establishment of new facilities in Canada, England, and Mexico.
Today Eastern Catalytic provides OE and aftermarket customers with various catalytic converters for direct-fit, universal, manifold, diesel, CARB, and high-performance applications, as well as with numerous related emission control parts, in more than 72 countries. What is no less important, the company is planning for future growth into new markets for catalytic converters such as industrial, off-highway, marine, fractional horsepower applications, and more.
The company puts strong emphasis on the design and quality of their products. They use their proprietary NANO technology chemistry to improve the converter efficiency and advanced materials design to ensure maximum engine output. Eastern's coverage for cars, vans, trucks, and SUVs is the most comprehensive in the industry. Their direct-fit, universal, diesel, high performance, and CARB converter lines cover more than 46,000 applications, including hard-to-find-ones.
- Universal vs Direct-fit
- Why is my Converter Smaller than the OE
- Replace a Recently Installed Converter
- Choosing a Universal Converter
Top quality and innovations helped Eastern Catalytic earn 72 converter certifications in 58 countries worldwide. Their products have been approved for use on OBDII equipped vehicles in the USA and for Euro II and Euro III certifications in Europe. The company's coverage also includes CARB compliant converters. Continual improvements in quality, technology, and design have made Eastern Manufacturing the smart choice in catalytic converters.
| Posted by Ralph | (Tazewell, VA)
Product looked great and installed with ease. The only thing would caution is be sure to verify with customer service on specifics. It shows 2 different styles for my truck. But this is the only one that will fit. The rectangle one is for a 2 wheel drive.
- Popular Eastern Catalytic Part Numbers
- Eastern® 80177 - Flex Pipe
- Eastern® 80071 - Flex Pipe
- Eastern® 70384 - Catalytic Converter
- Eastern® 80078 - Flex Pipe
- Eastern® 80072 - Flex Pipe
- Eastern® 70317 - EPA Universal Fit Undercar Catalytic Converter
- Eastern® 80178 - Flex Pipe
- Eastern® 82725 - EPA Universal Fit Undercar Catalytic Converter
- Eastern® 80107 - Flex Pipe
- Eastern® 70316 - EPA Universal Fit Undercar Catalytic Converter