- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $1,163.26
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.50 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO$150.22 - $540.98
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® PRECISION TRAC II$86.40 - $173.47
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® DISCOVERER A/T3$123.70 - $375.64
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $279.84
About Honda Passport Tires
The Honda Passport, just like any other SUV, has a lot of many people placing it highly especially when it comes to performance. It is a car that will not let you down. Being a modern SUV, it is the kind of car that will take you to the highest heights and through the roughest terrains. It is indeed a car that has a reputation to maintain. Given the many great features that the Honda Passport comes with, you can only do it some justice by titivating its beauty and performance. The first thing that you will need to consider is the many accessories that you can install on the car and get a better performance. The use of Honda Passport tires from CARiD online is the best way forward on this. Many benefits do come with the use of the tires featured at CARiD. Top among the benefits is the wide variety that CARID presents to the buyer. Among the tires that you will enjoy from this shop include all weather tires, summer tires, mud tires and so on. All of these tires have been designed in such a way as to give you, the driver, a comfortable yet sturdy drive. The tires are also known for their long life.
The use of the latest technology in making the Honda Passport tires is the norm. Among the technological milestones that the tires come with include the use of the tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) which enables you to know when the tires are running low on pressure. The other feature to find with the many brands that are featured at CARiD online is the enforcement of the side walls, the use of ply to make them firmer and so on. Don’t forget that the customer service is one of the best and will ensure that you make the best purchase decision in picking the right tires.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.