Vehicles have evolved from being just a 'tool' for transportation to an advanced and capable machine that can tackle a wide variety of tasks. Jampacked with premium technologies and controlled with the computer, they ensure a superior driving experience. However, most of the factory vehicle computers are calibrated very conservatively and intended to meet the needs of an 'average' driver. For those who insist on the latest trends in technology with every passing season and want to get the most out of their vehicle, manufacturers offer more and more sophisticated performance chips and programmers that will turn any daily driver into a performance beast.
We gathered an exhaustive selection of the finest performance chips and programmers to help you unleash the true potential of your GMC Sonoma. Get these top-notch products to fine tune your engine for a huge jump in horsepower and torque. GMC Sonoma performance chips and programmers contain performance 'tunes' developed and thoroughly tested with the dynamometer to provide you with exceptional function and quality you deserve. You can not only boost your engine's efficiency using performance chips and programmers, but also monitor coolant temperature, exhaust gas temperature, intake air temperature, turbo boost, etc.
- Hypertech® Max Energy ProgrammerMax Energy Programmer by Hypertech®. The Max Energy Programmer is one of the most full-function tuners on the market - providing high levels of power and economy for gasoline and diesel engines, with specific tuning applications...Gasoline and diesel engine specificRead, display, and clear diagnostic trouble codes and check engine lights$299.00
- Hypertech® Max Energy TunerMax Energy Tuner by Hypertech®. The Max Energy tuner is one of the most full-function tuners on the market - providing high levels of power and economy for gasoline and diesel engines, with specific tuning applications geared for...$299.00
- Hypertech® HyperPAC ProgrammerHyperPAC Programmer by Hypertech®. The HyperPAC, Hypertech’s Performance Automotive Computer, allows you to power tune your vehicle for more horsepower and torque, perform runs just like you’re at the drag strip, dyno test your...Performance tuningDrag Strip$345.55 - $785.10
- JET® Dynamic Spectrum TunerDesigned for the performance enthusiast who wants total control of their vehicle's programming, the JET Dynamic Spectrum Tuner is a powerful tuning package. JET’s DST software provides you with the tools needed for precise...Fuel parameters including power enrichment and volumetric efficiencyIgnition tables including spark advance versus load, knock retard and more$399.99 - $524.99
- JET® EZ-Tune ProgrammerEZ-Tune Programmer by JET®. EZ Tune Programmer is the economy version of the full Performance Programmer and is designed for the driver who only wants to change engine tuning and does not want to change transmission shifting, shift...User friendly programming procedureRead and clear factory diagnostic trouble codes (turn off check engine light)$262.46 - $277.46
- JET® Power Control ModulePower Control Module by JET®. JET Performance Products’ tuning module gives your primary driver the boost it needs to perform better, tow better, do 0-60 faster and still keep it a bit cheaper at the pump using lower-grade fuels....Add Up To 25 HorsepowerPlug-In Installation$242.96 - $250.46
- Hypertech® Power ChipPower Chip by Hypertech®. Hypertech Power Chips are direct replacements for the stock chips in 1981-1995 GM vehicles. The Power Chip contains the Hypertech Power Tuning data that controls the engine’s air/fuel ratio and spark...Maximum power and performance plusReplace stock chip$117.20 - $217.48
- JET® Computer ChipComputer Chip by JET®. Performance chips/modules from JET will improve the performance of your car or truck with very little work. Perfect for vehicles with little or no modifications, they're programmed for power increases under...Offers The Most Horsepower AvailableProvides Exclusive Full Range DST Programming$121.49 - $299.96
- SCT Performance® X4 Series Power Flash ProgrammerThe SCT X4 Power Flash Programmer provides your PowerStroke with pre-loaded, dyno-proven power! From the factory, your vehicles computer is calibrated for the masses, designed with the average driver in mind, not the performance...Increase horsepower, torque, increased throttle response, firmer shifts and even increased fuel mileageBuilt-in WIFI connectivity attaches to your local wireless network for easy device updates$399.00
- B&M® ShiftPlus™ Electronic Shift ImproverShiftPlus™ Electronic Shift Improver by B&M®. It simply recalibrates your transmission's hydraulic system electronically. The ShiftPlus shift firmness not only makes driving more pleasurable, but slippage and heat are reduced,...Installs in minutesReduces slippage and heat$46.05 - $46.71
- Hypertech® Speedometer CalibratorSpeedometer Calibrator by Hypertech®. The law requires accurate speedometer readings, even if you have non-stock tires or gear ratios installed. The Speedometer Calibrator is created to provide that specific function if your Max...Designed for any OBD II compatible gasoline or diesel powered vehiclePrograms vehicle ECU to correctly calculate and display speedometer and odometer readings when non-stock size tires are equipped on vehicle$229.00 - $311.39
- JET® Speedometer CalibratorSpeedometer Calibrator by JET®. JET Performance Accu-Speed interacts with the vehicle speed sensor on late model GM, Ford, Dodge, and Jeep trucks and SUVs. It connects to the transmission to allow shift point adjustment and...Designed to modify speed sensor output readingsConnects to the transmission output speed sensor$149.96
- Pro Comp® ACCU Pro Speedometer and Odometer CalibratorACCU Pro Speedometer and Odometer Calibrator by Pro Comp®. This calibration tool is the first of its kind. Compact and easy to use, the ACCU PRO calibration tool plugs directly into your vehicle’s diagnostic port. Once plugged...Accu Pro is easy to installTire gauge has 2" diameter gauge face$205.99
- TS Performance® ReSpeed Series Speedometer CalibratorReSpeed Series Speedometer Calibrator by TS Performance®. If you’ve changed your truck’s tire size or rear axle gears, chances are the speedometer reading is off. Because many late-model trucks use the vehicle’s speed to also...Recalibrates tire size and/or gear ratio for accurate speed readings to gain precise engine performance and speedometer displayThe Re-Speed can turn off the speed limiter or set the maximum speed the computer sees for optimum engine performance$269.12
- JET® Power Control ModuleGMC Sonoma 1995, Power Control Module by JET®. Dynamic Spectrum Tuning provides power gains across the entire power band-not just at full throttle. Point by point air/fuel ratio, ignition advance and various other tuning points...Provide Performance Gains Up To 25 Horse PowerEasily Installed In Less Than 30 Minutes$242.96 - $250.46
Guides & Articles
- Performance ChipsSpeedo Calibrators and Tranny Controllers Let You Re-Engineer Your RideMany auto enthusiasts are driving around with speedometers registering too low a speed because they've mounted bigger tires on their vehicle. This effect occurs because larger tires have a greater overall circumference (distance around the outer edge) than smaller ones do. A tire with a larger circumference will cover more ground per revolution, and it will also make fewer revolutions in a mile than a tire of smaller diameter.
- Performance ChipsData Monitors and Loggers Provide Access to Important Drivetrain InfoIf you're tuning a modern engine, there's a lot of information you'll need to know in order to make educated adjustments and avoid trial-and-error guesses. Keeping track of air/fuel ratios, fuel pressures, boost pressures, and rpms is difficult at speed, and trying to commit them all to memory is almost impossible - assuming you even have readouts for these items. Maybe all you need to do is closely watch how temperatures and other things are affected by stop-and-go traffic. Or maybe you take your vehicle on track runs. If so, you already know splitting your attention between gauges and driving just causes you to lose focus on both. Because you can't take notes while driving, we offer a practical and effective solution for the tracking of engine data - recording it electronically for later playback.
- Performance ChipsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?Modern cars and trucks are constantly evolving, mostly due to advancements in electronics. This allows vehicle systems previously controlled by mechanical hardware to be run by computers that have processing power undreamt of several short decades ago. When applied properly, this processing power can wring out higher levels of a vehicle's built-in power and responsiveness, without physically making any engine upgrades. One such system found on today's fuel-injected vehicles is electronic throttle control, commonly known as drive-by-wire.
- Performance ChipsAre Superchips Really Super?In today's ultra-competitive automotive world where fuel consumption, horsepower, and emissions are paramount, modern vehicles are controlled by computers in order to meet these opposite and conflicting demands. And presiding over the multitude of separate computers on any vehicle is the ECU (Engine Control Unit) - sometimes called the ECM (Engine Control Module).