Your Sonoma can get you to where you’re going comfortably and it has the power and room for whatever cargo you need to take with you so it’s an important tool in your day to day life. Since you drive it so often you need to know that it’s running at its best but there is only so much you can achieve by servicing it so you’re looking for the right upgrades. Well, you’ve reached the right place because we have them at great prices and an easy starting point is the GMC Sonoma air intake.
Your air intake controls the amount of air reaching your engine as well as its temperature and aftermarket intakes will improve performance by giving your engine more or cooler air. There are different types with different benefits like the cold air intake which allows your engine to have cooler air than your standard intake or short ram intakes which remove the restrictions put in place by your standard intake so that your engine gets a higher volume of air. Because we have them all it’s easy to find the right one to get the performance improvement that best suits your driving style!
- K&N® 57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit by K&N®. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom designed air intake tube. The K&N filter increases the airflow and the intake tube smoothes that...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$55.99 - $837.99
- AIRAID® QuickFit™ Air Intake SystemQuickFit™ Air Intake System with SynthaFlow® Air Filter by AIRAID®. This is an inexpensive, easy to install air intake system that will increase airflow to your engine and improve performance. It eliminates the restrictive...Increases airflow to the engineIncreases horsepower and torque, improves performance$188.60 - $365.06
- Injen® Power-Flow Air Intake SystemPower-Flow Air Intake System by Injen®. The PF Series Air Intake System is made for high performance cars, trucks and SUVs. It features a larger air filter and a larger diameter air intake tube to meet the airflow demands of the...A large air filter and large diameter air intake tube to maximize air volumeUses the patented MR Technology tuning process to ensure the air/fuel ratio is within optimum limits$224.20 - $410.97
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM®. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in...Delivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler airCustom designed and engineered to deliver maximum power for each specific vehicle$136.99 - $474.99
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any...Patented technology increases airflow 3 times more than conventional systemsEach system is tuned to maximize engine performance output$169.15 - $378.25
- Edelbrock® Performer Intake ManifoldPerformer Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. Performer manifolds are dual-plane, low-rise intake manifolds with a 180° firing order and patented runner design that you won't find in other brands. This patented design greatly improves...Fast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re locatedThe finest quality at a great price$131.79 - $1,327.91
- AEM® Brute Force Air Intake SystemBrute Force Air Intake System by AEM®. These systems are designed for the larger engines typically found in trucks, SUVs and late model fuel-injected muscle cars. Extensive dyno-tuning allows these engines to develop even more...Dyno-tuned air intake pipe constructed of mandrel-bent 6061 aluminum for smooth airflowEvery system includes the innovative, oil-free, high-flow AEM Dryflow™ air filter$165.99 - $483.99
- K&N® 57 Series FIPK Generation I Air Intake SystemEngine Gasket Set by Sealed Power®. Intake Manifold Gaskets with Rubber-Plastic End Seals with Locating Pins. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom designed air intake tube. The K&N...Guaranteed to increase horsepower and improve accelerationCustom designed and engineered for each application$55.99 - $492.04
- AIRAID® Classic Air Intake System with SynthaFlow® Red Air FilterClassic Air Intake System with SynthaFlow® Red Air Filter and Black Intake Tube by AIRAID®. Replacement Filter #: 700-420. Use with Pre-Filter #: 799-420. Air Filter Color: Red. Air Filter Material: Cotton Gauze & Non-woven...Increases airflow to the engineIncreases horsepower and torque$214.10 - $288.56
- AIRAID® Classic Air Intake System with SynthaMax® Air FilterClassic Air Intake System with SynthaMax® Air Filter by AIRAID®. This air intake system is computer designed and dyno tested to provide the maximum airflow to your engine, resulting in more horsepower and torque, and improved...Increases airflow to the engineIncreases horsepower and torque$217.16 - $296.71
- CGS® Short Ram Air Intake SystemShort Ram Air Intake System by CGS®. Get more power, improved performance and increased mileage in an attractive bolt-on package. With the CGS Air Intake System you get all this and a complete replacement lifetime warranty, at an...$160.00 - $290.00
- CGS® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by CGS®. Get much more power, improved mileage and performance in one attractive bolt-on package. With the CGS Cold Air Intake System you get all that and a lifetime warranty at an affordable price. Each and...$160.00 - $290.00
- Spec-D® Cold Air IntakeCold Air Intake by Spec-D®. This kit comes with aluminum intake pipes, cone air filter, mounting brackets, vacuum hoses, reducers, & all necessary hardware. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive...Approximately increase 15-20 horsepowerProvide better throttle response & stop sucking in hot air from high temperature engine component$49.84 - $124.60
- Spectre Performance® Air Intake KitAir Intake Kit by Spectre Performance®. Give your engine a full dose of cool air when it needs it. Replace your restrictive air box and filter element with this polished aluminum tubing and lifetime cleanable low-restriction air...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$50.24 - $509.99
- Volant® CAI Kit with Pro 5 FilterCool Air Intake Kit with Pro 5 Filter by Volant®. Cooler air is denser and packs in more oxygen for better combustion and more horsepower. This air intake system features an airbox that completely insulates the air filter from...$177.07 - $773.56
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.