- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $1,163.26
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.50 - $129.78
- AMP® TERRAIN GRIPPER$182.00 - $270.00
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO$150.22 - $540.98
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® CAPITOL A/T$102.60 - $162.50
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® DISCOVERER A/T3$123.70 - $375.64
About GMC Canyon Tires
The GMC Canyon is a very popular midsize pickup truck. Its sturdy and strong design, along with excellent performance and enhanced usability, made it one of the most wanted pickup trucks in the market. If you own this highly efficient vehicle, then you need to take proper care of it, so that you can enjoy the benefits of owning it for years to come. One thing that you should always remember is that the performance of your vehicle is largely dependent on its wheels and tires, as it runs on them. Therefore, you should keep a check on the pressure of your tires regularly with Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) and also check the condition of your tires from time to time. CARiD offers highly efficient TPMS sensors that you can take advantage of. The tires not only provide a comfortable and smooth driving experience and enhanced performance of the Canyon, but also ensure its safety. Therefore, if you notice any kind of damage in your car tires, then you should consider getting them changed immediately to avoid any kind of mishap.
At present times there are a number of local and online stores, from where you can buy GMC Canyon Tires for your vehicle. But for the best and most profitable deals and to save time and money, consider making you purchase from CARiD, one of the most reliable and leading car parts and accessories store existing online. This store has a wide variety of tires to suit different requirements, preferences and budget of all customers. Therefore, you can choose tires for your GMC according to your own criteria and priorities. The quality of all these tires is guaranteed as they come from some of the market leaders such as Bridgestone and Continental. Visit the store today and buy the best tires for your car at the best price online and enhance its performance.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.