Everyone knows that the road can be a dangerous place. Though we have made much progress in reducing the quantity and probability of accidents on the road, they are still common occurrences in the city; where reckless and drunk driving cause the most harm, as well as in less populated areas in the wild. It is here, in valleys, woodland areas, and mountains that roads tend to be narrow and unpredictable, so if a driver is faced with fog or other conditions limiting visibility, there is a great risk of getting into an accident. Fortunately, you can now equip your car to battle the fog – with the help of fog lights. The GMC Canyon fog lights sold at CARiD are the very solution to solve all your lighting woes.
Upon installing fog lights, your driving will be as easy and carefree as ever, you’ll be able to see much better through fog than you would with headlights, and would produce no glare that could blind other drivers. While some cars come with fog lights installed, custom models are the superior choice, as they have a better quality, term of use, and often give you additional features. Our catalog features many kinds, including halo ring lights, LED lights, projector lights, and OEM replacements.
- Putco® Luminix LED Fog LightsLuminix LED Fog Lights by Putco. Luminix LED Fog Lights are constructed of black anodized 6061 billet aluminum, feature Nichia 3W LEDs, and focus lenses that concentrate the light beam path.$220.99 - $335.99
- RI® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by RI. Replace broken fog lights and lights with cloudy lenses, or add fog lights if your car didnt come with them. Properly functioning fog lights will increase your driving safety.$56.00 - $333.20
- Spec-D® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Spec-D. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. In their location mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights illuminate the road right in front of the...$34.18 - $158.64
- TYC® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by TYC. When you're cutting you way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your fog lights to perform at their best. Then again, when your lights get damaged, you...$8.60 - $213.16
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Sherman. Stay on track and drive safely in foggy weather and heavy rain/snow conditions with Sherman fog lights that will help you see the road better. Go to Sherman for replacement fog lights that...$12.12 - $317.16
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Dorman. If you are looking for a replacement for a corroded or damaged factory fog light, this product is a great solution. Made to original equipment specifications, this fog light fits factory...$16.86 - $302.08
- Eagle® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Eagle. Eagle replacement fog lights will give you confidence and ensure your safety while driving in heavy fog. Eagle lights are subjected to multiple tests during production to guarantee that they...$11.01 - $227.48
- Maxzone® Replacement Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Maxzone. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive with a...$7.24 - $340.77
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
- Sylvania® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Exterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility, and...$7.40 - $117.80
- Oracle Lighting® 3-Chip LED Replacement Bulbs3-Chip LED Replacement Bulbs by Oracle Lighting. ORACLE Interior LED Replacement Bulbs are designed with quality and ease-of use in mind. We maintain the factory bulb specifications so that we can insure that the LED bulb installs...$22.99 - $33.96
- Oracle Lighting® 3-Chip Parking Light LED Bulbs3-Chip Parking Light LED Bulbs by Oracle Lighting. ORACLE Interior LED Replacement Bulbs are designed with quality and ease-of use in mind. We maintain the factory bulb specifications so that we can insure that the LED bulb installs...$22.99 - $33.96
- Oracle Lighting® 3-Chip Tail Light LED Bulbs3-Chip Tail Light LED Bulbs by Oracle Lighting. ORACLE Interior LED Replacement Bulbs are designed with quality and ease-of use in mind. We maintain the factory bulb specifications so that we can insure that the LED bulb installs as...$22.99 - $33.96
- Oracle Lighting® 3-Chip Front Turn Signal LED Bulbs3-Chip Front Turn Signal LED Bulbs by Oracle Lighting. ORACLE Interior LED Replacement Bulbs are designed with quality and ease-of use in mind. We maintain the factory bulb specifications so that we can insure that the LED bulb...$22.99 - $33.96
- Oracle Lighting® 3-Chip Rear Turn Signal LED Bulbs3-Chip Rear Turn Signal LED Bulbs by Oracle Lighting. ORACLE Interior LED Replacement Bulbs are designed with quality and ease-of use in mind. We maintain the factory bulb specifications so that we can insure that the LED bulb...$22.99 - $33.96
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road LightsWhat Light Beam Patterns Are There For Auxiliary And Off-Road Lights?When you’re doing any kind of performance or off-road driving at night, the right lights can brighten your path, make the adventure more enjoyable, and literally save your life if the going gets rough. Because the staff at CARiD is comprised of many individuals that enjoy 4-wheeling activities not limited to daylight hours, we seek to offer fellow enthusiasts powerful, efficient lights that produce a variety of light patterns – each one being extremely well-suited to a specific task and mounting location. In this article, we’ll take a look at the different types of fog lights, spot lights, flood lights, and driving lights available in our Off-Road Lights section, and we’ll compare the light patterns they cast – each differing, thanks to variations in size and shape of their internal reflective mirrors and lenses.
- Fog LightsSelecting And Installing A Set Of Fog LightsFog lights are aptly named because they can save responsible drivers a ton of grief in low visibility conditions such as fog, snow, rain, or pitch black darkness. To be most effective, fog lights should be mounted in a location on the vehicle as low to the ground as possible. Once they're turned on, the light they produce travels further and covers the surface of the road more clearly - allowing pot holes to be detected sooner and so blown tires can be avoided.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- Putco® Tail Light Replacement Bulbs$12.99 - $66.99