- ACCELERA® PHI$60.84 - $142.29
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT$55.43 - $103.88
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.71 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP PLUS$91.95 - $133.38
- CONTINENTAL® CONTISPORTCONTACT 2$118.41 - $427.84
- DELINTE® THUNDER D7$57.63 - $158.38
- DUNLOP® DIREZZA DZ102$82.84 - $255.80
About Ferrari 458 Tires
The Ferrari 458 Italia is a perfect combination of aerodynamics, composite materials, high technology and years of Italian car makers' experience. Dual-clutch 7-speed gearbox and 4.5 L V8 engine together with only 3.274 lb of curb weight make this sports car a desirable thing to have. Driving it, from the other hand, requires some specific skills like reaction and predictability based on years of training. Collectors all over the world stand in line to get one of these incredible pieces of automotive art.
Accelerating from 0-60 in only 3.4 seconds and braking in less than 110 ft. is what loads your body and tires with extreme G force! Though the Ferrari 458 tires are designed for such loads, they wear far faster than ones of regular cars. Thus we suggest you visiting CARiD to enjoy a great number of performance tires to choose from at reasonable prices. Here you can find even winter tires if you like snow drifting in your, let's say, not really cheap car. To be specific, you can choose between Bridgestone, Michelin and Nitto tires to get what you want more. They are all available in different sizes to fit you stock or custom rims. If you need new bigger Ferrari rims, you can also find them here in a great quantity.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.