- Coilover KitsChevy Silverado
- (148)Lowering KitsChevy Silverado
- (375)Lift KitsChevy Silverado
- Handling KitsChevy Silverado
- (168)Leveling KitsChevy Silverado
- (162)Air SuspensionChevy Silverado
- (775)Shocks & StrutsChevy Silverado
- (87)Coil SpringsChevy Silverado
- (194)Sway BarsChevy Silverado
- (256)Control ArmsChevy Silverado
- Torsion BarsChevy Silverado
- (2)Subframe BracesChevy Silverado
- (3)Alignment KitsChevy Silverado
- (280)Leaf SpringsChevy Silverado
- (1)Traction BarsChevy Silverado
- (213)Suspension BushingsBushings
- (32)Skid PlatesChevy Silverado
- (2)Panhard BarsChevy Silverado
- Helper SpringsChevy Silverado
- Steering DampersChevy Silverado
- Torque ArmsChevy Silverado
- 4 Link Kits & FramesChevy Silverado
- (1)Ball JointsChevy Silverado
- (3)Bump StopsChevy Silverado
- (7)Suspension LubricantsChevy Silverado
- (2)Wheel SpacersChevy Silverado
Chevy make some stunning, really well designed cars, and as one of their most popular models, the Silverado is no exception. If you drive one of these top performing Chevy cars and want a more comfortable ride and even more ideal performance out of it, you can greatly improve the ride by upgrading the suspension. This gives you the chance to make the Silverado feel exactly the way you want it to, enhancing your overall driving experience every time you take your Chevy on the road. At CARiD, we stock a brilliant selection of Chevy Silverado suspension systems, including top products from leading manufacturers like Prothane, Rancho, Daystar and Air Lift.
Check out the products we have in our Chevy Silverado suspension range and you'll find everything you need to improve your vehicle's suspension, from robust shock absorbers and struts through to lowering kits and sway bar assemblies, and all at the unbeatable low prices CARiD are renowned for. Whether you need an Chevy Silverado alignment camber kit or a great lowering kit, we have just the thing here in our wide range for your Chevy Silverado model. Check out what we have in store for your year and place your order with us today for all of the performance advantages of new suspension!
- Air Lift® LoadLifter5000™ Air Helper Spring KitLoadLifter5000™ Air Helper Spring Kit by Air Lift®. LoadLifter 5000™ air suspension kits fit many 0.5 ton, 0.75 ton, and 1 ton pickups and vans for hauling and towing. Rear kits for commercials trucks, wreckers, ambulances,...Fully adjustable air springs level your vehicle when towing or hauling a heavy load for a safe comfortable rideEliminate sag and bottoming out$34.55 - $1,450.00
- Tuff Country® Suspension Complete Lift KitSuspension Complete Lift Kit by Tuff Country®. Lift kits are designed to add additional height to your truck or SUV to increase fender clearance and allow for larger tires. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension has been producing...Provide better ride qualitySimple bolt-on installation$86.36 - $1,715.65
- Pro Comp® Nitro Leveling KitNitro Leveling Kit by Pro Comp®. Pro Comp Nitro Kits are the economical alternative to a complete suspension system. The Nitro Kit's utilize coil spring spacers, torsion keys, or strut spacers to achieve front lift. This leaves the...Precision engineeredApplication-specific designs$249.99 - $699.99
- Belltech® Lowering KitLowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits include Drop Ball Joint, Drop Spindle, Rear Aluminum Lowering Blocks, and Rear Shackles. Kits for...$143.00 - $1,403.39
- Skyjacker® Standard Series Lift KitsStandard Series Lift Kits by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or...$252.33 - $2,873.73
- Rancho® Loaded quickLIFT™ Complete Strut AssemblyLoaded quickLIFT™ Complete Strut Assembly by Rancho®. Award-winning Rancho® quickLIFT™ Loaded assemblies level and lift late-model trucks and SUVs, providing an aggressive stance and allowing for the use of larger wheel and...Twin-Tube internal designEasy to Install: Pre-assembled with coil spring and upper mount$210.99
- Energy Suspension® Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetHyper-Flex™ System Master Set by Energy Suspension®. This is an all-inclusive kit which includes bushing sets for front and rear control arms, body mounts, front and rear track bars, front and rear bump stops, and front sway...$44.01 - $483.89
- Firestone® Ride-Rite™ Air Helper Spring KitRide-Rite™ Air Helper Spring Kit by Firestone®. The heavy-duty convoluted air springs will handle all leveling needs with load carrying capacities between 3,200-5,000 lbs per set.Supports up to 5,000 lbs per set (not to exceed vehicle’s GVWR) and should be maintained between 10-100 PSIProvides load support through the use of air pressure that can be adjusted for changing loads$70.93 - $910.95
- King Shocks® OEM Performance Series Shock AbsorbersOEM Performance Series Shock Absorbers by King Shocks®. King OEM performance kit custom tuned to provide your vehicle with unparalleled levels of performance and ride quality. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world...Monotube internal designLightweight hard anodized 6063 aluminum alloy reservoirs dissipate heat quickly and will not rust due to gas charging contamination$519.75 - $2,600.00
- MaxTrac Suspension® Lowering KitLowering Kit with by MaxTrac Suspension®. Lowering your truck or SUV has never been easier than with this MaxTrac lowering kit. Get improved handling and a sporty stance that will make all the heads turn your way. MaxTrac...For lowering your vehicle without sacrificing comfortImproves the handling and steering of your truck or SUV$187.96 - $862.70
- Fox® 2.5 Factory Series Coil-Over Shock Absorber2.5 Factory Series Coil-Over Shock Absorber by Fox®. Factory Series coil-over shocks are the foundation of a race-winning suspension. They epitomize efficiency by combining Fox race-proven damping technology with a means to suspend...2.5" Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy bodiesZinc-plated and double-clear coated for long lasting finish$1,294.95 - $2,197.00
- ReadyLIFT® Truck Lift KitTruck Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Lift your Truck safely, without making it steer vaguely, handle poorly, or feel top-heavy with a Custom Lift Kit from ReadyLIFT. Make room for larger tires and wheels, improve ground clearance, or just...$59.95 - $809.95
- Superlift® Master™ Lift KitMaster™ Lift Kit by Superlift®. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest computer modeling technology to aid in product design. Most of Superlift...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$266.45 - $2,254.95
- Gabriel® MaxControl™ Premium Monotube Shock AbsorberMaxControl™ Premium Monotube Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. On paper or pavement, you won’t find a more comfortable shock than the Gabriel® MaxControl™ v2.0. Equipped with best-in-class technology, MaxControl monotube shock is...Monotube internal designNew rod guide bearing allows greater sensitivity and response$54.08
- Belltech® Anti-Sway BarsAnti-Sway Bars by Belltech®. Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premiere one-piece sway bar from Belltech. Balanced for neutral steering and precise turn-in response, these bars reduce...$67.60 - $525.59
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance Suspension PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Automotive ToolsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance Suspension PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance Transmission PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Wheels & RimsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance Suspension PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance Suspension PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Replacement Suspension PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance Suspension PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Centric® Premium Brake Master Cylinder$69.48 - $80.41
Chevy Silverado Performance Suspension Reviews
2001 Chevy Silverado