Chevy Silverado Performance Suspension
Chevy make some stunning, really well designed cars, and as one of their most popular models, the Silverado is no exception. If you drive one of these top performing Chevy cars and want a more comfortable ride and even more ideal performance out of it, you can greatly improve the ride by upgrading the suspension. This gives you the chance to make the Silverado feel exactly the way you want it to, enhancing your overall driving experience every time you take your Chevy on the road. At CARiD, we stock a brilliant selection of Chevy Silverado suspension systems, including top products from leading manufacturers like Prothane, Rancho, Daystar and Air Lift.
Check out the products we have in our Chevy Silverado suspension range and you'll find everything you need to improve your vehicle's suspension, from robust shock absorbers and struts through to lowering kits and sway bar assemblies, and all at the unbeatable low prices CARiD are renowned for. Whether you need an Chevy Silverado alignment camber kit or a great lowering kit, we have just the thing here in our wide range for your Chevy Silverado model. Check out what we have in store for your year and place your order with us today for all of the performance advantages of new suspension!
If you need individual components such as spacers to adjust airbag installed height, height sensors, air bag bellows, air compressor kits, load leveling kits, air struts, air springs, and more, we offer those as well. Because these systems are complex, we recommend professional installation if you are not already experienced with air-ride units. If you’re in the process of deciding whether an air suspension upgrade is right for you, see over 8 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars stars to see customers who have already installed them think.
- Air Lift® - SlamAIR™ Rear KitStarting at: $300.14$300.14
- Energy Suspension® - Control Arm BushingsStarting at: $57.05$57.05
- Skyjacker® - HYDRO H7000 Series ShocksStarting at: $37.30$37.30
- Belltech® - Lowering KitStarting at: $41.20$41.20
- KYB® - Gas-a-Just™ Series ShocksStarting at: $56.96$56.96
- First Equipment Quality® - Pitman ArmStarting at: $42.02$42.02
- Monroe® - Reflex™ Shocks and StrutsStarting at: $54.84$54.84
- Rancho® - Shock AbsorberStarting at: $134.99$134.99
- Bilstein® - 5160 Series ShocksStarting at: $239.76$239.76
- Hotchkis® - Sport Sway BarsStarting at: $623.81$623.81
Posted by William G.
"Love the new readylift leveling kit! Got about 1.5" out of the front and still can go higher! This is a must for anyone that's wants to raise up the front a little! "