Vibration dampening mounts located in your powertrain and suspension make a serious contribution to ride comfort, longevity of mechanical and electronic parts, and overall handling of your car. Energy Suspension offers top polyurethane mounts, bushings, and grommets that are highly resistant to crushing under extreme pressure. They’ll keep mechanical parts and support arms aligned and put an end to engine and transmission shifting on weak mounts.
- Energy Suspension® Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetHyper-Flex™ System Master Set by Energy Suspension®. This is an all-inclusive kit which includes bushing sets for front and rear control arms, body mounts, front and rear track bars, front and rear bump stops, and front sway...
$49.93from $39.94 - $394.30# 2512
- Energy Suspension® Body MountsBody Mount Bushing Kit by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade and replace all the rubber mounts and bushings that have become degraded between the body and frame of your vehicle with the Polyurethane Body Mount Bushing kit. Durable...
$14.79from $11.83 - $222.32# 2509
- Energy Suspension® Control Arm BushingsControl Arm Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension lets you upgrade worn and crumbling rubber bushings that dampen vibrations at mounting points for front upper and lower control arms, rear upper and lower control arms,...
$7.68from $6.14 - $142.27# 2511
- Energy Suspension® Spring BushingsSpring Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade and replace all the rubber bushings that have become degraded between your leaf springs and support shackles with Energy’s Spring Bushings kits. Durable polyurethane construction...$0.00# 2515
- Energy Suspension® Spring IsolatorsCoil Spring Insulator by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers a variety of spring isolators in sets of cushioning pads designed for the tops, bottoms, and both sections of your coil springs. All are sized identically to OEM...
$9.60from $7.68 - $54.47# 2516
- Energy Suspension® Motor and Transmission MountsMotor and Transmission Mounts by Energy Suspension®. These polyurethane inserts add support and stability under high performance conditions to the existing O.E.M. system. Restore worn mounts to reduce wheel hop and torque-induced...
$5.74from $4.59 - $190.66# 2521
- Energy Suspension® Rack and Pinion BushingsRack and Pinion Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers polyurethane bushing sets designed to keep rack and pinion along with ram assemblies properly aligned to allow smooth movement and absorb noise, vibration,...
$7.68from $6.14 - $46.22# 2513
- Energy Suspension® Bump StopsBump Stops by Energy Suspension®. Bump Stops from Energy Suspension come in sets of two, and are designed to provide necessary protection against damaging impacts to your leaf springs, struts, ball joints, control arms, shocks, and...
$7.68from $6.14 - $57.19# 2510
- Energy Suspension® Tie Rod and Ball Joint BootsTie Rod and Ball Joint Boots by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers replacement dust boots for torsion bars, tie rod ends, and ball joints to prevent oil based contaminants and other unwanted corrosive grit from...
$4.14from $3.31 - $26.68# 2519
- Energy Suspension® Stabilizer Bar BushingsSway Bar Bushings by Energy Suspension®. These are sets of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of vibration dampening and support at the points where your front or rear factory sway bar...
$9.08from $7.26 - $72.72# 2517
- Energy Suspension® Strut and Tracking Arms BushingsStrut Rod Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension lets you upgrade worn and crumbling rubber bushings that dampen vibrations at mounting points for front and rear strut towers, front and rear track arms, strut arms, and...
$10.56from $8.45 - $49.96# 2518
- Energy Suspension® Shock/Strut Bump Stop SetUniversal Shock/Strut Bump Stop Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbers which prevent damage when the end of suspension travel is reached. Resilient...Set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbersPrevent metal-on-metal contact and damage when the end of suspension travel is reached
$4.34from $3.47 - $9.22# 10780758
- Energy Suspension® Shock Reservoir IsolatorUniversal Shock Reservoir Isolator by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber fluid reservoirs and shocks for off-road applications. Resilient...Set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber reservoirs and shocks for off-road applicationsHigh-density polyurethane provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading, drying up, and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
$7.68from $6.14 - $7.68# 10780487
- Energy Suspension® Coil Spring InsulatorUniversal Coil Spring Insulator by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers a variety of spring isolators in sets of cushioning pads designed for the tops, bottoms, and both sections of your coil springs. All are sized...Spring Isolators reduce the play and slack that worn OEM rubber spring pads cause – improving handling and stability over all types of road conditionsFront or Rear Coil Spring Lift Isolator kit offers replacement front or rear coil spring pads with greater built-in height to raise overall vehicle ride height by 1.75 inches over stock
$9.60from $7.68 - $24.96# 10780726
- Energy Suspension® Sway Bar Bushing SetUniversal Sway Bar Bushing Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to dampen vibrations where the center section of the sway bar attaches to your vehicle’s frame. Resilient...Set of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings designed to dampen vibrations where the middle section of the sway bar attaches to your vehicle’s frameKit provides parts for both left and right mid-section sway mounts
$18.16from $14.53 - $22.02# 10780556
Polyurethane used in all Energy Suspension bushings, grommets, pads, and mounts provides more resilient cushioning to prevent harsh vibrations being transferred to the passenger area, and its durable construction will not collapse or deform the way rubber mounts can. Polyurethane offers the ability to stand up and perform well under extreme temperatures and resist degrading after being exposed to grit, road salt, even leaking oils, or other vehicle fluids.
Energy Suspension also offers many universal designs for bump stops that have a variety of uses. For example, “All-purpose” conical bump stops for control arms, traction bars, and leaf springs are designed to be trimmed easily to get the fit you need, especially if tuning traction bars. Beyond the shadow of a doubt, a variety of low profile “button head” and flat top bump stops are invaluable on lowered suspensions where clearance is limited.
Product looks great! Haven't installed yet, injury prevents me! Know installation won't be a problem as I did this 25 years ago to this car! 2 many trips 1/4 mile!
- Popular Energy Suspension Part Numbers
- Energy Suspension® 9.8147R - Half of Standard Straight Eye Style Bushings (Red, 5/8" ID, 3/4" L)
- Energy Suspension® 9.5161G - Greasable Sway Bar Bushing Set (From 2.5625" to 3.625" Bracket Size, 1" ID, Black)
- Energy Suspension® 9.6111G - Shock/Strut Bump Stop Set (With 1/2" I.D., Black)
- Energy Suspension® 9.8103G - End Link Gromments (Black)
- Energy Suspension® 9.8103R - End Link Gromments (Red)
- Energy Suspension® 9.8105G - End Link Gromments and Washers (Black)
- Energy Suspension® 9.8105R - End Link Gromments and Washers (Red)
- Energy Suspension® 16.1101R - Shifter Stabilizer Bushings
- Energy Suspension® 16.1102R - Shifter Stabilizer Bushings (Red)
- Energy Suspension® 4.2154R - Rear Leaf Spring Bushings