- Full KitsChevy Silverado
- (104)Bumpers & ValancesChevy Silverado
- (72)Custom HoodsChevy Silverado
- Custom FendersChevy Silverado
- Fender FlaresChevy Silverado
- (37)Side SkirtsChevy Silverado
- Roll PansChevy Silverado
- Custom Body Side MoldingsChevy Silverado
- (5)Window LouversChevy Silverado
- (21)SpoilersChevy Silverado
- (2)Vertical DoorsChevy Silverado
- (37)HeadlightsChevy Silverado
- (4,099)Custom WheelsChevy Silverado
- Light CoversChevy Silverado
The Silverado is comfortable and large so it’s the kind of vehicle that can be suited to a whole lot of different tasks. That means that you drive it a lot so you need to know that it’s running at its best at all times which can be a difficult task. However, we have a range of visual upgrades to suit your Silverado so that you can easily find the right combination to suit your Silverado and make it look like it’s just an extension of your personality.
A Chevy Silverado body kit is a great way to improve the look of your vehicle in exactly the way you want it to be improved at a great price. We have a wide range of parts so that you can subtly change your vehicle in ways that make it stand out without drawing too much attention or you can go all the way and make sure that every set of eyes is on your vehicle as you drive past. A body kit is the best way to put your own personal touch on your vehicle so that it looks as though it was designed just for you.
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Xenon® Body KitBody Kit by Xenon®. Each Xenon body styling part in this kit will enhance your vehicle's appearance, but together they will give it a presence unmatched by ordinary models. All parts are made from reaction injection molded urethane...$29.31 - $4,798.44
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- VIS Racing® Front BumperFront Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $4,773.95
- Street Scene® Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by Street Scene®. Spruce up your vehicle and protect its vulnerable bumper from rocks, gravel, and other road debris. This accessory is made of tough material to be highly resistant to impacts and last for the...$190.51 - $398.03
- Street Scene® Chrome ValanceChrome Valance by Street Scene®. Add true racing style to your vehicle right away with this attractive chrome accessory. The part is made of steel and finished in chrome for a sleek look and extra durability. Just use your OE...$295.97 - $359.76
- Street Scene® ValanceValance by Street Scene®. Looking to add some hot performance style? Go with this awesome and functional accessory. This part attaches to the factory bumper cover.$181.16 - $386.98
- RI® Custom BumpersCustom Bumpers by RI®. Add original style and aggressive appearance to your vehicle with front bumper.Original styleThe finest quality at a great price$142.80 - $850.85
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Street Scene® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Street Scene®. Get extra protection against kicked-up filth and road debris. The accessories are made of the highest grade material to ensure the utmost performance and provide a one-of-a-kind appearance.Boost your vehicle’s factory styleKeep the wheels from flinging mud and dirt up$204.97 - $660.84
- Xenon® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Xenon®. Fender flares give your vehicle a bolder look and they're a must to make those taller and wider wheels and tires look at home. This flare accentuates the fender line as it encircles the wheel well. Molded...$20.26 - $1,334.47
- Dawn® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Dawn®. Add a new stylish look to your vehicle, include all the necessary hardware for installation, and are factory tested for proper fitment of your vehicle.Adds a Sleek, Stylish Professional Appearance to your vehicleQuick and Easy Installation$167.00 - $432.53
- Spec-D® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Spec-D®. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive aftermarket, so they can bring you the latest style and best performing parts and accessories. No matter whether you want your car or...Expertly crafted from premium materialsEnsure the ultimate in quality and durability$160.20 - $320.40
- RI® Fender FlaresFender Flares by RI®. Add some shine and protection to your vehicle with these attractive fender trim moldings. They install easily with 3M™ double-sided tape, so you’ll be enjoying your vehicle’s new style in minutes.Gives your car a distinct lookAdds protection against minor dents and scratches$148.75 - $333.20
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Chevy Silverado Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2006 Chevy Silverado