- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex®. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$251.10 - $1,079.10
- Amerihood® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Amerihood®. Functional custom hood is perfect replacement for the ordinary factory hood. Direct cold intake air to work with performance air intake system by major manufacturers such as AirRaid and K&N. Also features...Stylish and aerodynamicFunctional Ram Air Tunnel Build In, No Extra Charges!$379.09 - $763.19
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...Easy installationSuperior product quality$328.08 - $5,046.03
- RKSport® Custom HoodCustom Hood by RKSport®. Set your car apart and improve performance with this hood. The engineers at RKSport created a functional and attractive cold air intake system. This hood not only looks great, it will bring fresh, cool air...Race inspired designUnique combination of aerodynamics and style$223.08 - $2,635.00
- Street Scene® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Street Scene®. Made of high quality materials, these hoods deliver unique style, in a choice of carbon fiber, fiberglass, or steel, depending on vehicle model. Each hood has a clear coat and UV coating to prevent...Hot award-winning designsDesigned for a perfect fit$369.97 - $742.49
- Reflexxion® Steel Ram Air Style HoodSteel Ram Air Style Hood by Reflexxion®. Make your vehicle stand out from the crowd with this stunning cowl ram air style hood from Reflexxion. It will give your prized possession a sleek fast look that you're after. The ram air...Designed to upgrade your vehicle's look to the next levelPremium quality construction for impeccable strength and durability$445.47 - $539.55
- Street Scene® Hood ScoopBlack Hood Scoop by Street Scene®. Give your vehicle a new look by simply adding this super add-on. The hood scoop is manufactured from high-quality material and features a paintable surface, allowing you to color match it to the...Provides awesome looksImproves performance$81.65 - $227.08
- AVS® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by AVS®. Scoops and vents are manufactured to withstand years of exposure, adding high-performance, and style to any trucks, SUVs, CUVs and passenger cars. May be left unpainted, or painted in color of your choice, in...Unique, stylized products for trucks and carsEasily painted to match factory color$69.17 - $176.44
- T5i® ABS Plastic Hood ScoopABS Plastic Hood Scoop by T5i®. Scoop air into the thirsty intercooler with this premium T5i hood scoop with black plastic grille insert that directs air perfectly. With this functional scoop, you can quickly cool down the engine...Scoops cool air straight into your engine compartmentHelps bring down damaging high temperatures$165.33 - $392.45
- 3d Carbon® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by 3d Carbon®. Add the aggressive visual style of a compact power dome to the center of your vehicle's hood with 3dCarbon's non-functional Hood Scoop. Designed for a perfect fit on your vehicle, the hood scoop attaches...Simulates the look of classic muscle car ram air scoopsMounts directly to hood with double-sided 3M adhesive strips$178.90 - $412.86
- Pure® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by Pure®. Get custom performance looks with the Hood Scoop. It's sized and shaped to enhance your car's overall appearance and have a distinctive appeal all its own.Custom high performance designMade from Fiberglass$133.60 - $258.85
- SLP® Hood ScoopsHood Scoop by SLP®. Delivering sleek looks, this top-of-the-line hood scoop is the finest option to go if you want to give your late-model American muscle car, truck or SUV a facelift. This premium scoop is designed to fit a wide...Gives your vehicle’s front end an extra appearance boostMade from OEM-quality composite material for strength and durability$134.95
- Duraflex® CV-X Style Fiberglass Hood (Unpainted)Chevy Silverado 2007, CV-X Style Hood by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with...Shipping damages reduced up to 75%Revolutionary process combines High Quality 6 oz. Fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$359.10
- Duraflex® G-Force Style Fiberglass Hood (Unpainted)Chevy Silverado 2007, G-Force Style Hood by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance...Shipping damages reduced up to 75%Revolutionary process combines High Quality 6 oz. Fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$287.10
- Duraflex® CV-X Style Fiberglass Hood (Unpainted)Chevy Silverado 2010, CV-X Style Hood by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with...Shipping damages reduced up to 75%Revolutionary process combines High Quality 6 oz. Fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$359.10
When the Chevy Silverado appeared on the car market, it momentarily attracted the attention of the aftermarket brands. The leading engineers and designers sensed the new vehicle’s potential. After the necessary research has been conducted, the first exterior and interior accessories were developed. Gradually, the aftermarket brands learned to interweave style and performance to create the Chevy Silverado custom hoods.
These solutions come with a wide variety of add-ons that boost certain features of the car’s performance. For instance, the hood scoop increases the amount of oxygen that is supplied to the engine. The cowl hood utilizes the air flow to cool off the automotive parts, thus reducing the chance of malfunction. With these next generation parts you can push your vehicle to the limit. If your way of improving the car’s performance is to replace the automotive parts with the more sophisticated solutions, you will need a Chevy Silverado bulge hood to extend the space for the advanced upgrades. The quality of the aftermarket accessories we offer has been tested and proved by both, numerous tests, and thousands of motorists throughout the United States.
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Is The Procedure To Install A Hood Scoop?In the custom hoods section of our website, you'll find add-on hood air scoops that create an unmistakable look of power. Since the beginning of hot-rodding, racers have been fitting scoops onto their cars both for looks and function. Over the years, many high-performance muscle cars have even featured them as original equipment on top trim levels. Hood scoop openings can face forward in order to guide cool air into the engine, or the openings can face rearward to take advantage of the high pressure area at the base of the windshield. Whichever way they are positioned, airflow under the hood increases - a factor that improves both induction and heat ventilation to varying degrees.
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.
Chevy Silverado Custom Hoods Reviews
2014 Chevy Silverado