Chevy S-10 Blazer Accessories & Parts
A pioneering mid-size SUV, the Chevy S-10 Blazer has enjoyed a decorated history. Appearing alongside its sibling the GMC S-15 Jimmy in 1983, the S-10 Blazer took its initial styling from the Chevrolet S-10 truck that came before it, including the lift-up glass in the back and the two-door body style.Engine configurations consisted of a 2.0L four-cylinder engine and an optional 2.8L V6. There were various complaints about the Blazer's lack of horsepower and an upgraded 4.3L V6 was presented in 1988 before becoming standard two years later. 1990 welcomed in a four-door body-style (growing in wheelbase by 6.5 inches), a wider front-end grille, and a bunch of revised accessories.
In 1993, Chevy gave the S-10 Blazer a slight redesign, replacing the grille with the S-10 pickup chrome version and adding alloy wheels. Antilock brakes were also included into the list of standard Chevy S-10 Blazer parts around that time. The second generation of the S-10 Blazer premiered in 1995. It was powered by a 4.3L V6 good for approximately 190 horsepower and 250 pounds-per-foot of torque; it was mated to either a four-speed automatic or a five-speed manual transmission (in two-door models). Three trim levels were offered: the base, LS, and the LT. The base Blazer didn't offer much other than air conditioning and a stereo, but the LS jumped it up a bit with power locks and windows, cruise control, and a tilted steering wheel. LT Blazers were available only as a four-door and featured leather seats, power driver's seat, and a premium audio system. For 1999, a "TrailBlazer" trim level that displayed special accents and two-tone leather upholstery took over as a luxury trim. Two years later, Chevy introduced the Blazer Xtreme, which had tinted windows, a sport-tuned suspension, and featured advanced power-enhancing underhood parts.
Despite GMC announcing the discontinuation of the Jimmy in 2001, both the Jimmy and Blazer remained in production until 2005. The last domestic Chevy S-10 Blazer was assembled in New Jersey. Although no longer being produced in the US, the Blazer is still being manufactured in Brazil, where GM is working on bringing the model back. During its time on the road, the Chevy Blazer can be credited with being a reliable and influential SUV. Iit has also received recognition throughout the industry, having been named a Consumer Digest Best Buy (1996), as well as a Consumer Guide Recommended Buy (2000).
As one of the world's most recognizable SUVs, the Chevy S-10 Blazer has seen it all. From the dawn of the sport utility vehicle all the way into the current climate of crossovers, compact SUVs, and whatever other term the industry is using, the Chevy S-10 Blazer is still relevant because plain and simply, it Delivers. Drivers of this legendary machine typically enjoy putting a stamp on their version and who could blame them? When the time comes for you to choose Chevy S-10 Blazer accessories, CARiD is the only name to trust.
Inside our selection of Chevy S-10 Blazer Accessories and Parts, you'll soon discover the spectrum of possibilities that awaits. Everything from grilles and chrome trim to floor mats and cargo liners are right here in the highest quality possible. Our entire inventory of Chevy S-10 Blazer accessories and parts comes to you from the most respected manufacturers in the game at the best prices - guaranteed! If you've been itching to hook up with Chevy S-10 Blazer accessories, CARiD.com is always the place to be!
Whatever you expect from your Chevy S-10 Blazer, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Chevy S-10 Blazer and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- Car TentsTents
- Dash KitsChevy S-10 Blazer
- S-10 BlazerChevy S-10 Blazer
- Chrome TrimChevy S-10 Blazer
- Floor MatsChevy S-10 Blazer
- Grill GuardsChevy S-10 Blazer
- Body KitsChevy S-10 Blazer
- Wind DeflectorsChevy S-10 Blazer
- Cargo LinersChevy S-10 Blazer
- Seat CoversChevy S-10 Blazer
- Car CoversChevy S-10 Blazer
- Tonneau CoversChevy S-10 Blazer
- Bed AccessoriesChevy S-10 Blazer
- Running BoardsChevy S-10 Blazer
- Bug DeflectorsChevy S-10 Blazer
- Steering WheelsChevy S-10 Blazer
- Custom GaugesChevy S-10 Blazer
- Light CoversChevy S-10 Blazer
- MirrorsChevy S-10 Blazer
- License Plates & FramesChevy S-10 Blazer
- Wiper BladesChevy S-10 Blazer
- Mud FlapsChevy S-10 Blazer
- Custom HoodsChevy S-10 Blazer
- Bike RacksChevy S-10 Blazer
- Roof RacksChevy S-10 Blazer
- Trailer HitchesTowing & Hitches
- Sun ShadesChevy S-10 Blazer
- Dash CoversChevy S-10 Blazer
- WinchesChevy S-10 Blazer
- Fender FlaresChevy S-10 Blazer
- Off-Road BumpersChevy S-10 Blazer
- Side VentsChevy S-10 Blazer
- Door SillsChevy S-10 Blazer
- Car OrganizersChevy S-10 Blazer
- Pet TravelChevy S-10 Blazer
- Replacement Electrical PartsChevy S-10 Blazer
- Car BrasChevy S-10 Blazer
- Racing SeatsChevy S-10 Blazer
Seems great its what i ordered.
- Chevy S-10 Blazer Models
- S10 Blazer Base Accessories
- S10 Blazer Durango Accessories
- S10 Blazer High Country Accessories
- S10 Blazer LT Accessories
- S10 Blazer Sport Accessories
- S10 Blazer Tahoe Accessories
- S10 Blazer Tahoe LT Accessories