Chevy S-10 Blazer Air Intakes
Your S-10 Blazer allows you to perform all the tasks you need to: transport your family around, fit enough shopping for the entire family and even just go for a cruise if the mood takes you. The Blazer’s motor can sometimes seem like it’s bullet proof while it’s doing all this but that doesn’t mean that you should take it for granted. You should be ensuring that you’re doing what you can to make sure it’s working at its best and an aftermarket air intake does this at a range of prices to suit all budgets.
An aftermarket intake is different from the standard one fitted to your car because it allows more air to reach the engine. It does this while living up to the same (or better) filtration standard which means that you don’t need to worry about any damaging particles being carried into your engine on that extra air flow. When you install it (which is easy) you will enjoy better fuel usage, more power and better throttle responsiveness and the addition of a cleaning kit will allow you to enjoy those benefits for an even longer period.
| Posted by Gage | (Rolla, MO)
Installation was a little ruff, but I still got it within an hour and a half. It looks nice on the engine and sounds great at higher RPM. Performance is great now. I noticed a nice boost in acceleration.
- Chevy S-10 Blazer Models
- S10 Blazer Base Performance Air Intake Systems
- S10 Blazer Durango Performance Air Intake Systems
- S10 Blazer High Country Performance Air Intake Systems
- S10 Blazer LT Performance Air Intake Systems
- S10 Blazer Sport Performance Air Intake Systems
- S10 Blazer Tahoe Performance Air Intake Systems
- S10 Blazer Tahoe LT Performance Air Intake Systems