- (21)Complete SystemsChevy S-10 Blazer
- (97)HeadersChevy S-10 Blazer
- (118)Catalytic ConvertersChevy S-10 Blazer
- (213)MufflersChevy S-10 Blazer
- (1)Exhaust StacksChevy S-10 Blazer
- (145)Exhaust TipsChevy S-10 Blazer
- (199)Exhaust PipesChevy S-10 Blazer
- (142)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsChevy S-10 Blazer
- (151)Emission ControlChevy S-10 Blazer
- (60)Performance ChipsChevy S-10 Blazer
Give your Chevy S-10 Blazer a modern feel and look with a custom exhaust system from CARiD. In most cases, modifying your car is the only sure way to get it performing beyond your wildest imagination. And with the S-10 Blazer, this can be quickly realized with an aftermarket exhaust. The stock exhaust system is restrictive in design, and limits the volume of exhaust flow your car can enjoy. In contrast, the custom exhaust system is designed to maximum exhaust flow, giving the engine the space it needs to take in clean air and fuel. When this happens, the engine works more efficiently and can produce more horsepower than before. For the S-10 Blazer, there are quite a number of custom exhausts that you can settle for. Borla, MagnaFlow, Flowmaster, and Gibson give the best results, with 9% being the average percentage of power gain from any of these brands. RBP, MBRP and Onki also have custom S-10 Blazer exhaust components that you can install to boost the performance of your exhaust.
One other important benefit of installing a custom exhaust system is fuel economy. At a time when most drivers want cars that consume less fuel, a custom exhaust comes in handy as it delivers fuel efficiency without additional expense. Notable brands for improved fuel efficiency include Gibson, Borla, Flowmaster and Magna Flow. The exact savings you will make from a custom exhaust will depend on the brand and car trim, but on average most S-10 Blazer exhausts give an increment of 2mpg. For an enthusiastic car driver, this is a considerable amount. Custom S-10 Blazer exhausts sound great, and with the new boost in power, it is only fitting to have a throaty, powerful roar to go with it; all the more reason why an aftermarket exhaust from CARiD is certainly the answer.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- DynoMax® Super Turbo™ Exhaust SystemSuper Turbo™ Exhaust System by DynoMax®. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow performance exhaust tone without annoying interior resonance, with this axle-back exhaust system....Constructed to increase horsepower and torque thanks to improved exhaust flowSuper Turbo muffler will maintain a mellow performance tone$95.49 - $479.29
- Flowtech® Performance Shorty HeaderPerformance Shorty Header by Flowtech®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Flowtech Exhausts will...Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flowSturdy 16 gauge tubing$149.95 - $559.95
- Hooker® Competition™ Long Tube Performance HeaderCompetition Long Tube Performance Header by Hooker®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will...Provides unique styling enhancementIncreased corrosion protection ensures long service life and maintained appearance of investment$188.95 - $669.95
- Hedman Hedders® Elite Ultra-Duty Street HeadersElite Ultra-Duty Street Headers by Hedman Hedders®. Hedman's ELITE Hedders are the best you can buy. They have thicker flanges. stronger wall tubing and a thermal coating that withstand full-throttle thrashing and torturous towing.Made of High Quality MaterialsIdeal for Heavy Duty Applications$373.85 - $800.31
- Hedman Hedders® Race HeadersRace Headers by Hedman Hedders®. 1 Pair. Includes Bolts/Studs, Gaskets. Header made from Steel. Hedman Husler Hedders is the longest standing hedder brand on the track today. With racing pedigree that goes back more than five...Standard and Stepped Tube Designs Available.Fenderwell Style Up To 2” Tubes.$571.19 - $699.99
- Hedman Hedders® Standard Duty Black MAXX Coated HeadersStandard Duty Black MAXX Coated Headers by Hedman Hedders®. 1 Pair. Includes Bolts/Studs, Gaskets, Reducers. Header made from Steel. The standard-duty Black Maxx™ Hedman Hedders come from the factory with an extremely durable,...Made of High Quality MaterialsExtremely durable, protective SATIN BLACK ceramic-metallic coating$436.76 - $578.90
- Hedman Hedders® Standard Duty HTC Coated HeadersStandard Duty HTC Coated Headers by Hedman Hedders®. The standard-duty Hedman Hedders come from the factory with an extremely durable, protective ceramic-metallic coating. Hedman Hedders, pioneered the use of ceramic-metallic...Made of High Quality MaterialsBuilt to Last$174.05 - $846.63
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$79.39 - $1,095.80
- DynoMax® Race Series Bullet MufflerRace Series Bullet Muffler by DynoMax®. This dyno tested and track proven muffler features unrestricted, straight-through design for maximum horsepower and CRF Technology for sound reduction. Its 100% welded construction ensures...Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno tested and track proven increase in horsepower and torqueEngineered to provide a deep race sound$20.03 - $75.78
- DynoMax® Super Turbo™ MufflerSuper Turbo™ Muffler by DynoMax®. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow tone without annoying interior resonance, with this Super Turbo Muffler. Its patented flow directors and...Constructed to increase horsepower and torque thanks to improved exhaust flowAluminized steel Super Turbo muffler maintains a mellow performance tone$48.86 - $152.61
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo™ Polished Stainless Steel MufflerUltra Flo™ Polished Stainless Steel Muffler by DynoMax®. This muffler packs straight-through design for unrestricted exhaust flow and a dyno-proven increase in power inside a polished stainless steel shell that delivers a show...Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in horsepower and torqueEngineered to give your car a deep performance tone$71.00 - $318.76
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo™ Welded MufflerThis muffler-back exhaust system includes pipe, clamps, tip, and Ultra Flo Welded muffler that features unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in power and maintains a deep throaty tone while absorbing...Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in horsepower and torqueEngineered to give your car a deep performance tone$66.15 - $216.24
- DynoMax® VT™ MufflerVT™ Muffler by DynoMax®. The revolutionary DynoMax VT performance muffler will give your vehicle a deep, throaty sound and eliminate drone while increasing exhaust flow and horsepower. It is built using the exclusive DynoMax...Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in horsepower and torqueExclusive DynoMax Valve Technology delivers on-demand, drone-free performance and sound$90.87 - $237.42
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Walker® Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter$83.63 - $107.95