- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.47
- BFGOODRICH® LONG TRAIL T/A TOUR$127.63 - $212.29
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V2$155.30 - $318.12
- CONTINENTAL® CONTICROSSCONTACT LX SPORT$151.62 - $593.13
- COOPER® CS5 GRAND TOURING$81.99 - $152.57
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $282.17
- DUNLOP® GRANDTREK SJ5$198.99 - $263.59
- FALKEN® WILDPEAK H/T$99.97 - $210.88
About Cadillac SRX Tires
Talking about luxury, quality and reliability is the same as talking about each of Cadillac vehicles! The Cadillac SRX for instance, is a remarkable example of a true American crossover SUV with a great engine, spacious saloon and outstanding driving characteristics. No doubt that the SRX is a vehicle to want, a vehicle that possesses a great bunch of useful features, a vehicle to be made of the top-quality materials and the true American spirit!
The Cadillac SRX exterior features reflect modern car manufacturing tendencies together with well-known Cadillac lines and spots like headlights and tail lights. From the front end the first part to proudly tell it is a Cadillac is a grille so recognizable in Cadillacs. Every vehicle needs some new replacement parts from time to time. Tires are probably the most replaceable ones. CARiD offers a wide range of the Cadillac SRX tires different in size, tread and purpose. We have summer, winter, performance and all-terrain tires to fit your vehicle and bring the performance to a new higher level. Bridgestone, Continental, Hankook and Dunlop used all their resources to create tires Cadillac SRX worth! Our specialists are ready to answer any your question on our products and services!
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.